*wrestles for six minuets in front of a dead silent crowd that probably doesn't even know who he is in your path*

*wrestles for six minuets in front of a dead silent crowd that probably doesn't even know who he is in your path*

Attached: D807vX3UwAE3k2E.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

He would kill it in Japan, anyone knows when his cot ends?

I never recognize him ever since he cut his hair. He just looks like some guy

JUST

He looks like such a fucking goof. How can anyone take him serious.

It took me a minute to realize he is Chad Gable.

manlet will draw no dimes

His singlet/headband look was so much more dimes but he really needs American Alpha to get past the midcard

Right before he signs a new one

THEY KILLED THIS GUY'S CAREER TO PUSH JASON JORDAN

JASON JORDAN
A FUCKING CHOCOLATE VANILLA LOSER WITH A PAPER NECK

AN OLYMPIC WRESTLER WITH GOOD COMEDY TIMING
WAS KILLED
FOR A BLACK MASON RYAN

BUT MELTZER SAID

Who is this? Genuine question, I haven't watched WWE in weeks and I've never watched 205 Live.

Booker, please calm down.

His singlet/long hair look was based, I dunno why he changed it.

Poor guy was born in the wrong generation, would have been D I M E S in Team Angle

>one knows when his cot ends?
Not sure but if AEW offers him a cot plus a hot dog and a lukewarm can of Mountain Lightning or Dr. Thunder i think he might be all in

like charlie haas right

This, he looks like every mid-2000s midcarder now. He really had a cool, rugged look with the singlet, long hair and stubble but I can't blame a nigga for trying to get noticed.

not a dime in sight

>Mountain Lightning
Nah, senpai. It's gotta be the Holler

Attached: image.jpg (350x629, 66K)

oh shit ok now i see

Is this what that Cody Collier guy would look like if he had a normal face?

Chad Gable. I am just sad that no one knows him now. He was so hot as America Alpha

HOLY SHIT HE WON. DID YOU HEEAR THAT FUCKING POP?

Yikes

He looks like that bisexual retard on twitter that tried to fuck kids

Thats what me and my brother were saying, The pop was fucking huge. Biggest pop of the night id say.
I wantem to win King of the Ring because the dude is pure fucking talent pushem vince.

Attached: EDbkiv1U0AAslqQ.jpg large.jpg (1024x986, 197K)

Attached: Booker_T_bio.jpg (1400x1400, 362K)

he literally is the number 1 in odds to win KOTR

SHUCKY DUCKY

Jason Jordan is gonna be a part of Vince's dream of a main event filled with hosses/powerhouses.
Roman, Big E, Braun, (returning) Cass, Corbin, Jason Jordan, WALTER, Drew

If Cor-BIN goes over o i am gonna be seethin

jobber

Him going over Andrade is peak stupidity. He's one of the more boring wrestlers in a long time. Send his ass to that tranny federation with the little gary twin children.

Jason Jordan while carrying his most aggressive levels of X-Pac heat was still 10x more entertaining than Gable.

They did the unforgivable sin of getting over when they were not supposed to. And Vince had an brain hemorrhage and decided to try push the shit part of the team and even then bury him with that kurt's son gimmick. Did that even go anywhere or did it just get buried to the "do not bring this up ever" file?

Attached: 1566161103408.jpg (694x694, 62K)

They had to tell Sin Cara, SIN CARA, to stop doing his schoolboy powerbomb spot because it made Roman look bad, that nigga is no powerhouse, the only "power move" he has is the Black Tiger Bomb and he can't do that to anyone heavier than AJ Styles. All the rest of the people you listed never achieved anything of note as a singles competitor under Vince and lol at the idea Vince has any clue of who Walter is.

American Alpha never got over outside of NXT.

I'm pretty sure it was going somewhere but Jason Jordan unironically turned his neck into sawdust.

Its been confirmed that it was going to lead to Jason facing Kurt at Wrestlemania

The plans they had for Jason Jordan 100% just got transplanted to Corbin.

Chad Gable defeated Andrade (w/Zelina Vega) in a King of the Ring Quarterfinal match

On commentary, Corey Graves continued to make short jokes throughout the match. Zelina Vega mocked Gable for being short as well.

This was another good match. Andrade attempted a moonsault, but Gable rolled out of the way. Andrade landed on his feet and tried a standing moonsault, but Gable got the knees up.

Gable hit a moonsault for a very close near fall. The fans broke into a “Gable” chant.

Andrade fought back but missed the double knees in the corner.

Gable hit a German suplex, but Vega distracted the referee. Andrade caught Gable with a back elbow and attempted the hammerlock DDT, but Gable rolled through and pinned Andrade to advance to the semi-finals. The fans popped huge for Gable’s win. Gable takes on Elias in the next round.

Kek