YESSSS BAYLEY IS A HEEL NOW...

YESSSS BAYLEY IS A HEEL NOW, SHE WILL MAGICALLY GAIN CHARISMA AND BE ABLE TO CUT A HALF DECENT PROMO AND NOT HAVE A TERRIBLE MOVESET NOW

Attached: DzJlZLgX0AA-IHk.jpg (1200x1170, 82K)

Who?

While I'd never pass up a chance to laugh at Bayley or edrones let's be fair, this is Heyman's doing. And "hide the weaknesses, emphasize the strengths" is Heyman's career philosophy and he has made many stars with it.

Who?

rent free

>TERRIBLE MOVESET
While she has the best finisher,It's the only character driven finisher in the E

Heyman has jack shit to do with anything, the show is exactly the same as before you mark

i don't care as long as she starts dressing like a slut

They likely won't even change her theme song. WWE always half-ass these heel turns.

I just want to see her tits and ass in skimpy attire

But you are so obviously completely wrong. I'm not saying this is all amazing but I am saying it's obvious Heyman is behind recent stuff like AJ and Sasha.

It's never gonna happen. Her and Becky are both so awkward and sexless they'll never wear anything revealing. This company is a joke.

Inside every woman is a slut waiting to come out. Bayley just needs a little push.

Have sex

that is not a heyman thing. wwe turns people heel all the time and they always become more interesting because wwe cannot write/book babyfaces for shit. the only person they are never turning heel is roman.

Cringe.

I’ve had sex with plenty of whores, maybe you should take your own advice.

>You still watch and complain about wwmeme
Pathetic

becky never lets anyone inside her to come out

Attached: 4564.gif (460x243, 542K)

I hope heel Bayley is the complete opposite of face Bayley.

>She was a goody toeshoes, now she's a maniac.
>Like instead of hugging kids in the front row, she takes their candy and makes them cry.
>I hope there is segments where she's coming out of locker rooms with her hair all sexed up and she's like "what?" while other look on as some random guy walks out after her and she's like "oh well."
>I hope she breaks the 4th wall more and acknowledges stuff the fans know and calls out shitty booking.
>I hope she has a mean streak to the point of when she loses it and starts beating people with chairs, even Sasha has to be like "Bayley, Chill."

But, I know this will only last until the Clash, then it will be back to the retard she was before, even if that retard will show it's ugly face tonight on SD.

i dont watch, i'm laughing at the people who do retard

>I don’t watch wrestling, I just spend my valuable time posting about something I don’t care about
you’re weird

>I CAN'T WAIT FOR BAYLEY TO BE A SILENT BADASS

Attached: 1567511115203.jpg (1241x1155, 155K)

She will be heel but still the same as before.

Cringe

nigger it is enjoyable to shit on edrones, you think I am going to work 24/7 like some retarded slave?

>having a superiority complex about posting on Yea Forums