I fucking hate how EVERYONE has to suck this bitch's dick...

I fucking hate how EVERYONE has to suck this bitch's dick. Literally not a single fucking legend can have the last word with her stupid fake tough guy gimmick. I could understand it if she was a dime drawer but fuck, she's the tarps Queen. She's killing the company but gets all these rubs from everyone? FUCK OFF.

Attached: ezgif-3-18ff17c2db59.gif (500x281, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/869163/tv-shows-with-differing-political-views/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worked by based big rubs Bex

Lets be honest, if this was a male wrestler people would fucking hate it.

Don't worry she'll get injured soon

Rock did it on austin before.

based and redpilled

Let's be really honest, if this was a male wrestler, this thread wouldn't exist.

This is literally the equivalent to Jasethy hitting a stunner on Austin and you are absolutely fucking delusional if you think that would not make people absolutely boiling, even moreso than this

I wanna rub something on that ass of hers.

Attached: renee.jpg (853x480, 45K)

Thats his biological daughter.

Not possible. Steve is a vasectomy chad

Someone doesn't remember The Rock getting shit on for trying to put Roman over

>bexcel fans

Attached: bex fans.png (649x632, 604K)

What an alpha

I bet he had a boner hahahahaha

Attached: u86jayf1vqw21.jpg (1161x758, 58K)

It was hillarious. As soon as Austin did the Tony Khan podcast WWE started reaching to him more and more.

I wish I could suck her dick

Aew is owned by triple h

what happened after 2000?

>her fist
Jesus Christ.. these autist need to stop making these girls uncomfortable

Fickle fags quiting.

Yikes

Bischoff and Vince were on a race to see who could kill their companies faster

Triple H caused the decline as early as 1999

Legitimately a better stunner than Owens does. Prove me wrong

I love Austin's sell.

>lynch can beat a cripple
why is this a big deal?

she is super overrated

Attached: 1561863888671.jpg (529x390, 54K)

HHH happened, also they lost both Rock and Austin and a decade later acquired Becky and Seth

Gaytch's reign of terror

It was more than Reign of terror. They botched the WCW invasion angle badly . They could have lived off that angle for years if they played their cards correctly . But yeah haitch needed to step aside he was never good enough to be the man. Angle, Orton, Christian etc all should have had better runs and a chance to hold the top.

I like how the gut kick wasn't enough to make him spew his beer

uh women don't have dicks user

let's be extremely honest. if this was a male wrestler, we'd be furiously jacking off

austin beat his wife years ago so he has to do shit like this to keep the nu-male cancel culture off of his back.

Cringe.

WCW died, rating wars ended, StobevCold vecame heel. It was a fad.

Fuck those fans.

Well, wrestling was always a bubble thing. By 2001, people were leaning off the edgy shit that wrestling cross-promoted with. I still think they could've kept a bulk of their fans and still hovered around 4.0's, but I'll try and break it down.

>2001
WCW closes. Vince botches the Invasion and those 2 million or so, WCW fans just disappear. This is the inspiration for TNA.
>2002-2005
HHH returns and tanks ratings. He's the only person who matters and it shows if you ever rewatch those Raws. SD makes decent dimes in overseas markets, partly because of Eddie and Rey. Raw keeps raiding Smackdown so it kills Smackdown's ratings.
>2006- 2011
The dramatic drops stop. Cena era starts and he kind of holds ground for a bit. WWE tries to bank on the lil Jimmies staying as fans but...
>2012-2014
Raw goes 3 hours and fans start to slowly leave, though interest in Wrestling increases in different areas of the world. People are more open to watch indy shit, nips and lucha. WWE has brief instances of getting hot, and the Network hype starts up. Cena is noticeably starting to slow down. WWE is in a rut because they can't find a new guy. WWE begins to bring legends back at an alarming rate because they buried the roster to Cena.
>2015-Present
Ramen era. Ratings tanks and legends are used even more. Crowd universally rejects Roman, and not like Cena, where atleat the kids liked him-- but WWE still insists on pushing him. Brock's overness is killed because he never shows up and when he did it was for something with Roman. WWE makes as much money as ever because they luck into a period where TV is dying and they'll pay a shitload for live content. Fans are mainly apathetic at this point and only really show interest around Mania. Women wrestling is pushed more in hopes of garnering a women audience, which falls flat. Shield is pushed as the next 3 guys but they each lacked something that got them over as legit stars to fans.

He probably got his dicked sucked, who cares

>w-why are old fucks putting over the current generation?! I want 50 year old champions!
Kys

He did say that he wouldn't mind if Becky drew dimes, she ain't moving money to the company but still gets the ace treatment. She must be Stephanie personal pet project

Pretty gud stunner desu

Pro wrestling in the west has not just driven away "white male conservatives." Non-whites and latinos do not buy this laughable "women are just as athletic as men" nonsense either, and even women do not care about women athletics. The"dirty secret" is women want to see men behaving like men too which means being dominant and not a cuck. The audience of wrestling now are mostly white male liberal fetishists which is a small minority and why wrestling is the least relevant it has ever been.

Attached: Most Lucrative Sports Conservative.jpg (960x720, 57K)

cringe

Stone Cold turned heel nigga

This chart is from 2012 using data from 2009-2011, when women were solely used as eye candy.

cringe

>political stands are related to wrestling viewership
Next you're gonna tell me it's all a plot from the jews. Back to /pol/ with your subhuman kind, faggot.

>the content of a show does not affect who views it
statista.com/statistics/869163/tv-shows-with-differing-political-views/
wrestling is the dumbest and most emasculated it has ever been so it only attracts the dumbest and most effeminate males now... like you. (heh heh.)