KWAB

KWAB

Attached: 1567474897386m.jpg (927x1024, 126K)

dafuq is KAWB? dat some reddit shit?

Worse, it's gaymer shit.

based progressive chads
like me
stand with palestine
against the illegal occupation

Is the new lgbt slogan

stupid queer poster

seething incel poltard

cute npc response namefag
oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

Nope, I just want Israel destroyed because they are scum

See

kek
i broke this incels
feeble little
triggered brain

another npc response from a low IQ shit poster.
you didnt break shit queer you just keep typing like you won when you keep getting rekt daily by people. dumb dumb queer thinks his losing is winning
where your kind belongs

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

kek
look at this brain broken
incel go

He belongs back on /wooo/, where his sorry ass came from, along with his friends who are shitting up this board.

can you even type a full sentance retard? seriously you type like this

kek
random gibberish
buzzword go

sad sad pathetic queer cant come up with creative insults he just replies with typical cumbrain retard response that take no IQ to repeat. sad sad retarded queer

Never go full pajeet, my son

what the ding-dong diddly fuck does this have to do with wrestling

Nothing. The point of this shitty thread is to distract you from the fact that the board is being raided by /wooo/tards.

fake

daily reminder that israel have never lost war in history