Untitled

Attached: 9858958.png (716x503, 538K)

WHY-YOU-CRYIN
*clap, clap, clapclapclap*
WHY-YOU-CRYIN

>"I CAME HERE TONIGHT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT TO SHUT THE FUCK AND STOP MAKING FUN OF MY TATTOO. I'M NOT CRYING, STOP THAT FUCKING CHANT"
damn, undercarder broke character there, the fans were too hard on him.

kek, WYCM?

>wycm?
>Will you cuck me?
That's exactly the type of question I would expect from an anti-Undertaker fag. Get the fuck outta here with your degenerate fetishes.

Attached: TVJ.jpg (540x400, 16K)

>most protected character in WWE

why you cryin, mark?

>Why I'm so pissed off at Vince McMahon. Let's start from the beginning. Some 10 years ago when I first arrived in the World Wrestling Federation, Vince McMahon was known..for somebody..that would give somebody an opportunity even if they were just-uh a little different. And Vince McMahon did just that, he gave me a chance to be myself, to be the Undertaker. But you see that's where all the giving stopped and all the taking begin. Shortly after my arrival here in the World Wrestling...Federation. I became the slayer of the dragons. Now you ask what do I mean by that? Vince McMahon knew that I would be loyal for him giving me an opportunity, so what he did is he put every giant every freak that he knew his handpicked champions couldn't beat and he sicked me on them. And I beat em, I destroyed em, and I moved on. What I did for Vince McMahon was make his kingdom safe for himself and all of his handpicked champions. The whole time I knew that my time would come and after I made his kingdom safe and there was no one left. Well then I got my opportunities. Oh yes I am a 2 time former World Wrestling Federation champion. But as you all know my tenure as champion they didn't last very long? Why? Because Vince McMahon didn't want someone like the Undertaker representing the World Wrestling Federation. But I remained loyal. Even after all his hand chosen favorites left town for greener pastures, more money, I stayed here. I stayed by his side. Thinking my time would come. How do I get repaid for that? He forces me to fight my own brother. He gives Paul Bearer an open forum to discuss every tragic incident that happened in the life of the Undertaker.

For what reason? Let me tell you why. Because it's all ratings. He put my family tragedy on the line for ratings. And even after all that I never lost my smile. I kept on fighting as I've been taking care of family business; Stone Cold Steve Austin right to the top. Now don't get me wrong I got nothing against Steve Austin. The only thing Steve Austin ever did was come to the ring and fight me like a man and that's all I asked. But you see Vince after years of mistreatment and after the last 8 months of you throwing my family in my face I've had enough. Now it's time the Undertaker got what is rightfully his. I demand my shot at the World Wrestling Federation title. Now I've done enough talking, now Vince...McMahon..Mr. McMahon whatever it is you liked to be called. I think it's time you got yo' pencil-necked geek ass out here and faced the reaper.

not the real Taker, where’s the teardrop tat?

Didn't you hear on the podcast with Hall? He was bullied relentlessy for it by the Kliq, they would shout "Why ya cryin' Mark" at him. Eventually he had enough and removed it.

mmmMahjong tonight. Bring the white wine and cheese.

Attached: taker-bsk[1].jpg (700x387, 182K)

this meme makes no sense because he had it in 97 and most of those fags were in WCW at the time

>going to work in your sweats
wow take, that cringe brother

>Oh good, they're gone. It's safe for me to wear my temporary tattoo without relentless bullying.

Attached: 5770252_orig[1].jpg (320x240, 12K)

Attached: fucking kek.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Based promo

mmmm patience is truly badass

It exposes the business. It basically says his championships were short lived because he tanked the ratings as champ so they had to keep him busy in the undercard with silly stories, so he'll have something to do.

the Kliq were bros outside kayfabe, that's what the whole curtain call shit started over
Shawn and Paul were playing nice to Marky Mark and promising it was all over and done with and that the real bad guys were in another company now, and begging him to just come out for drinks with them because they REALLY wanted to be friends with him...........meanwhile Scott and Kevin hid in the back of the car, waiting until Carder got in and X-Pac had the doors locked, whereupon they would spring out of the back seat, sit on both sides of him, jabbing him incessantly with their fingers, playfully-but-not-playfully-punching him, and saying, through shiteating grins, "Why ya cryin', Mark? Hah? Hah? Why ya cryin', Mark?" while HHH sat in the front seat doing lines of coke off Steph's tits

Attached: IMG_6879.jpg (500x348, 63K)

Damn, how did Mark even recover from this?

Why ya cryin’ Mark?

I want to see someone on the roster today call him Mark just to see what happens

He ditched his whole cringe persona and became the American Bad Ass.

kek what a cryin bitch

I've done it, he doesn't care. It's his name, why would he

>You see this teardrop? This means I killed a man, and I am the deadman a true badass mmmmmmmm rest in mmmmpeace
What did he mean by this?

GOD

THIS user KNOWS THE TRUTH. BLESS YOU, BROTHER.

Attached: G.O.A.T 6.jpg (736x1071, 152K)

WYCM?

Why ya kneelin', Mark?

LOOK AT THAT AMAZING HAIR

Attached: undertakerbike2-1468866610-800.jpg (604x427, 38K)

Kek

mmmm

I just got up. What the hell happened to the 'Taker general?

Attached: undertaker_wallpaper_by_cre5po-d32wi1k.jpg (1024x768, 418K)

TAKER BOMB

How can a guy look so damned attractive in sweats?

Absolutely BTFO'd CM Simp's pipebomb

Based

Based

Strike

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm