Bacon

Hello [s4s].
If you can crack this code, you will find the password to this pastebin (note password is all lowercase)
Here is the encoded password: eEeEEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeeEeeeEeeeee
Pastebin: cryptobin.co/o2z3x828
You have a year before it expires

Hint: Think Bacon.

Attached: sir-thomas-hesketh-of-heslington-hall.jpg (352x470, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ELw6kCEDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the password wasnt bacon

Attached: W 2580.png (297x441, 50K)

Its nothing illegal by the way, just a bit of fun

Not that simple, remember: think Bacon
again the encrypted passwird is eEeEEeeEeeeEeEEeeEeeEeeeEeeeee

Tried a few things related to Francis Bacon, none of them worked, now i am distraught

Maybe try binary with E as 1 and e as 0?

Good lead, it is related to Francis Bacon, however, remember that you need to decrypt the passwors. What does Francis Bacon have to do with decryption?

Yea Forums cracked it
>>Yea Forums797327897

he lies in a crypt

Francis Bacon compromised his entire career by using a Ghostwriter name William Shakespeare to take credit for his work so that his art could be propagated and nourish The Souls of the people even though he would never personally profit from it

Because it he was universally despised by fascist royal families throughout Europe who would constantly defame him and slander His Name by creating slurs such as calling their pigs bacon

Reason for that is because he was a lot like me

Attached: 1555151097846.jpg (338x507, 13K)

Francis Bacon pioneered new dialect of English Language by combining words from other romance languages which is what led him to be hated by people such as the French aristocracy who used their language to subjugate and manipulate their people, but whom were suddenly privy to the deceitful way the French language was structured because of Shakespeare's plays

They say that if you so much as mention Sir Francis Bacon's name in a theater that the entire production will be shut down at the drop of a hat

Unfortunately the play has been canceled as our lead actor has broken his arm by Falling accidentally while putting on his shoe

francisco asi si

Good luck, piggy

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

The best I can offer in terms of practical advice for this would be to tell you that I am not capable of solving anagrams

I keep a written phrase nearby which can be rearranged into several different words simply to show myself that I am not capable of solving anagrams

Some people's brains are so Adept at solving those types of puzzles that they look at a word and their mind sees a whole mess of possible Arrangements of letters even if they don't make sense and that's called dyslexia

I believe that's just because they try to think like I do when their brains just don't work like mine does

For example I cannot solve an anagram no matter how long I look at it
My brain just doesn't work that way

I'm not going to pretend to like or enjoy the presence of some mentally ill weirdo who unironically believes the demons in his head are real, thinks this board is some sort of deeper gateway and posts ugly selfies of himself in every thread while constantly replying to himself

i wonder which one he's talking about

That's exactly what they said about Francis Bacon

Hope that helps :^)

Attached: 1555139478083.jpg (236x236, 15K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ELw6kCEDs

gaze in amazement as backwards cultures from the sumatra perform acts of penetration your eyes will...

believe it or not

we love the way you are brain works ripper

Attached: 1554749910916.png (764x651, 32K)