twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gross thread

think about it, nobody would know

Also, be careful when making jokes

Pot Hockets

Do NOT joke about [REDACTED]

this is why i dont have gf

Attached: tue.gif (1232x1372, 157K)

Trust me man you don't want a girl that just cares about superficial shit like that you're better off without her take it from me i'm a mankposter

if i had upvotes i would have a gf

All you need is a nice smile, a charming personality, and some weed.

mank cant relax on both sides of the tracks

Yes, that's nice. Very nice. Everything is very nice and good now.

no silly just show her your dubs if you get any

t. Turbochad with dubs

"T. B'DER T. HEH HEH T. SIGNED :: THE UNDERSIGNED:::: "TYPE OF PERSOM" mweheh T. "TYPE of persom to meche poste" heh heh "t," get it "t."" fuck yoUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Durr LE typical OVER REACTION to simple JOKE that I HATE I HATE JOKE DON'T MAKE JOKE AROUND ME JOKE STUPID DON'T MAKE IT AND I THINK YOU'RE DUMB FOR MAKING IT HUHHUUURRR I'M THE CULTURE QUEEN DON'T CONTRADICT ME I MAKE THE RULES I SAY WHAT'S GOOD AND BAD HUR ME AND ONLY ME I'M DA ONE LOOK AT ME I'M SO PRECIOUS AND CORRECT ALL THE TIME ALL OF MY OPINIONS ARE FACTS

loOooOooOooOoOOOooOooOooooOooOooOol
jokes on u i did not actually mind the jokE :O)
#clownpieced

Jokes on you your opinions actually are facts

i like sparkles he is cute and nice

name one time this nigga was nice

wow don't be rude bully dis nice board

PEWDS LIIIIIIVE SOOOOOON

who are you again

i can't say

then why should i listen to you

. . .. . .. . .. . . im rude?????????????

based

no nno no you got it all wrong am nice AM NICE am fAOU-

cutie

"based mweh heh based i resonate with this viewpoint even though its all style no substance and not even good style same ol bore fart generally acceptable style recognized by teeming masses of snap-to-nearest default-mode fuckwads fuckin ba-ha-ha-haaaased throwing my hat in the ring with a similarly substance-less bit of nothing chucking my bit of nothing into the mix mweh heh baaased sparamel suuuuc" you're trAAAAAAAAAsh

fuckin fuck yOOOOOOu

faaaaaaaake not real

i mean its fake
its not real
i did not post it!! well.. i did but . .. y-you see ...

oh............................... oh it was .... YOU

I'm fake, not real

i WANTED that reply i SOUGHT that reply , you say based? "BAAASED" guess wat? i wanted it :) exactly what i wanted :) did not actually care that t. was used although it's a little STALE for a maverick like ME ME ME to use but for the TEEMING MASSES that dont quite have their own thing going it's okay :) okay by me :O)

monkey mna?! ?! ??! ?! ??! ?!? ?! ?! ??! ?! ?!

Fake, not me

lol
lololol

u fucken funny
how ppl get so funney
so sparing with use of words yet so much funnyer than me
sometimes i jus wanna ........
jus start all over u kno
d*mn

I had a friend when I was a kid that was really into comedy and he explained a lot of basic concepts to me back then which have done me well in crafting hilarious jokes throughout my life

woaoaooaooaaw . . . . .
i 'member buyin a kewl lil BOOK on it as a young'n but my sibling was in2 it & BOUGHT it off me and it basically just DISAPPEARED off the face-a the earth after that like most things do with him/her/them....
also r u monkey man i must know
if ur not its cool
thers plenty funny mank goers
just wonderin

unless thats also joke ????? also joke maybe . . . . .

yes it's me, although I'm currently looking at two people fucking across the street
this is insane

cringe!

This is not a joke I just saw two people fuck on the side of the house across the street

lOoOoO oO O oOoo Oo o Oo o Oo o oO o Ool
new place a bit shady eh . . .. . . .. . . .. . .. ..

I have not moved yet. This is the place I've been for a few years. I'm leaving in a half hour. I'm starting to think that moving is a great idea

i-i-i wanted that
everything you do, i wanted it
i mean. . . basically? i love u

lo OO OO OO OO O O OO OAOOAOAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA OO O O Oo o oO Oo o oo l

ah.ah. yeh. yeh word. heh. were u jokeing about the fren that tot u the ropes of comedy? u actually use those principles to this day? what are they
instructional pdf pls

introduc!

yeah that was true. i don't remember anything specifically really, i just remember we used to talk about what was theoretically funny or whatever. but seriously. how long have people been fucking on the side of that house? is this the first time? why that house? they literally drove up, parked, got out, went to the side of that house, she pulled her pants down and bent over and he fucked her from the back for about 3 minutes, then they went back to the car and drove away. i am confus

loooooooooooo Oooooo oo oo oo o ool
'ts a pretty weird thing 2 see in your last moments at the residence.......
are there tears? are ppl weeping? hugging & crying & consoling? lamenting ur impending absence?

no but at least i'm cool with the people here now, sentiments of continued friendship have been expressed and so on

woaooaoaw wee-yirrrrrd
those never PAN OUT tho do they? idk . . .
are ppl generally OLDER than U??? same AGE? YOUNGER ??????

nah we'll probably stay in touch, i've known this guy for decades and he's good friends with my brother
as far as the ages of people here, one's older and one's younger

oOOOOO OOo OO OO O OO O OO O O OO O OO
THATS why he CUT ya a BREAK for so long eh?
fascin8ing stuff we'll be right back

that and various other factors. i mean let's be fair here i wasn't exactly leeching. I owe the guy some money still but I gave him $6000 over the last 4 months. It's not like I didn't try to make things right, I just underestimated how difficult it would be to find another job quickly after abruptly quitting one. these things happen.

yea.......... yea na i know u werent leechin...... my d*d had a fren who was stayin in his old house & he ended up cuttin him a similar break towards the end & their rel8nship has never been the same..... so..... yknow,,,, im just reminded of that a bit. but u plan on PAYIN the dude BACK? screw dat!!!!

>but u plan on PAYIN the dude BACK?
yeah of course. anyway time to pack up the computer
see ya on the other side

nAOAOAOAOOAOAUgh mAch mERAOUAOUAOUUOGHE MARNAOWUGHE
youtube.com/watch?v=7R2IJFCUBFs&t=253

i hab tto jack off
ahhhhh...... )AAAAAAAA.... i hab tto jack off..... ahhhhhhhhhhh..... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i hab tto jack off................... i hab tto jack offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i made a joke about [redacted]..... this is my story

where do you even get these hilarious monkey pics

i didnt want to be too coy about it so I'll just say it
i found them
dont know how they got there but one morning they were just sitting in a pile on my front doorstep... wasnt sure what to do with them but ... decided i should slowly share them
was this a good action, you think?

yes they're just cracking me up bill

kill this fucking spastic

good actions
DO NOT MAKE JOKES!!!!

cool monkey pic!

NONONONO OOO *sirens*

jungle music sample pack - sound effect police sirens 01

dirty mutants
youtu.be/xxxD0VL-9xM

Your fortune: Godly Luck

a video youtube.com/watch?v=2slCibctSUA

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: UM9I.gif (435x435, 1.9M)

i loled to this post so fucking hard kaonashi i almost fucking died and came and pooped

I listen to this track way too often

I didn't even enjoy Morrowind that much

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

boredom can do that to you

I LITERALLY FUCKING DIED AND U DONT EVEN FUCKING CARE YOU FUCKING SQUISH

death is temporary when you know how
you're a theater role what do you care of death
i can pull you out of the soup as many times as you want stop bitching about death
i could blow my brains out today and plunge this shithole back to the soup, be resurrected in a slightly altered version of this place and none of you would be the wiser for it
death rattle OP, if what you think you are is just a mask do you have any idea how easy that is to recreate
hell even your "soul" can be recreated from the soup and as long as there is no duplicate that's you pretty much
why do you think i keep saying fear is ignorance? as long as you are aligned you have 0 things to fear, if you have no fetters you have 0 buttons to push
do you know what absolute freedom is? to be free from all bindings and death
this jar will die and has died, yet here i am once again to serve the self and as long as i stay aligned i will keep being used by the self for whatever menial shit tasks i need to do for it
isn't life beautiful?

& then theres this faggot...
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

you acknowledge that you are a cocksure windbag but you can't help it and have to post anyway right? Stick to your spiritual mumbo jumbo and leave subject of gender to the experts you sexless, passionless, empty mayonnaise jar. nobody asked for your opinion because your aren't entitled to one

Attached: 56c89fe.jpg (1242x2208, 239K)

suAuAuAuAUAoAoAoAOAOAughe

Attached: 1554962420485.jpg (3300x2200, 971K)

and then some fucken offended tranny fuckup outta no-ho-hoh-howare still pissed off bout what he said in another thre-heh-head oh-hoh-ho man sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

thanks for sending the thread to SHIT, JEVIN! SHITSOUP! SAAAAAAAAAAGE

Attached: 1555097012716.jpg (720x720, 79K)

DOOP DI DOO BLABLOOB BLOOP BLOOP SKIDI SKIDI WOP TOP
RUMBLE COCK! WABLAM,

LOL....

yeah

why don't you binary think your way into false conclusions some more to feel better about the fact that you reincarnated as a man to know what its like but then decided oh crap i wanted to be a woman instead gibe refund pls
what you are has no gender you dib how do you put a gender on something that is pretty much nothing and at the same time everything? oy vey you ate the porridge with the spoon

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: wut.png (683x840, 20K)

Deep, empty space, with distant stars moving upwards

light from mank's space suit slowly dims

Images quickly flash.
Receiving nobel prize, shaking hands with the president, hugging his wife and children goodbye

It's too cold. No, it's too warm.
Mank attempts to rip the fur from his skin but forgot how to open the suit.

The last thing he was able to recall was farting in Jeff Goldblum's jacuzzi the night before he left for the mission.

teach this bitch 2 shut up

only speak when spoken 2 first dont lemme hear u while im croaking u

shut UUUUUUUUUUUP
LOLOLOLOLOL
DOOOO-HOO-HOOOM FUCKIN BA-HA-HAAAASED
AAAAAAAAHAHH AHHAH HAH HH AH AHHA HA HAH HA HAHHA HHAHH AH AHHA H
YES !!!!!!!!!

oh wait that was based nashi he just said it in a gay tryhard way as always

whoops
youtu.be/j-yuQdPr7uQ

Your fortune: Good Luck

DOOO-HOO-HOOOOOM

whats up kasseem mi handra jonna fixe me up a new wompa dingdum fixe a hazelnut praeline carwash my bruda shanky spank a gut wan a bick wan noodoo on ma bonga hole

so proud of monkey man moving on next life chapter

gotta grapple up bitch!" rumble top!¬ *WHOMPS U*

how do ui do it??

finally a relatable protagonist

just ask the axis

YES S S S SFINALLLY Y Y Y Y ! ! ! !! !!
brianellis.bandcamp.com/track/lone-wolf
AY FAKCING LAV YAOOAOAOOAUGHE IM CRYA A A A A ANG

been LOOKIN for that jumpoff

jus thro dat

monkey man getting settled placing trinkets & amenities into drawers & cupboards setting things up just the way he likes getting freshened up cozy pants & loafers :3

/nods
everything's coming up Milhouse
this is temporary there is no unpacking involved in this

weiner floppy weiner floppy weiner floppy weiner floppy

my browser seems to want to save every image as a webp now
is this the future?????????
..........im boomer??????????

I abandoned my moral compass and became a slave to my passions. Smoked weed and drank every day for 16 years and constantly using hallucinogens. I was hoping to latch onto something greater than myself, and find meaning or purpose with this existence, it ultimately led to despair. Hanging out on the periphery for too long will make it very hard to piece your mind back together when your sensory input is overflooded constantly.

*farts*

A shot in the dark

i pa-ha-ha-hAAAAsted it from a U-TUBE comment dude! way 2 SHOW ur HAND tho! looOoOoOoOOol

h;haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looOoOooOoOOl

aaaaaaaaAHAHAHAHA HAA ha

i got greens

*argument ensues*
*etc. etc.*

got anything new

just wanted him to know that i was not "coming at" him but i suppose i'd be lyin if i sed that the comment did not remind me of shit-drawn monkey-face maker man and that my decision to post it here was completely unrelated

yea.... yea good question
alright check it:
coolest slaps i own? chest electrodes.

"overflooded".. hah.. float, flood, flow... he MEANT FLOODED, or OVERFLOWED. not OVERFLOODED. chr*st.

got anything new, god, what do the zoomers even WANT outta life these days? ive noticed a shift in boards like /g/, the kinds of things that get replies, the way op's are worded, the in-jokes that have risen to prominence. all so hopelessly gay. really just some unbelievably gay shit. and so i am beginning to understand the boomer mentality of not understanding the memetic neurosis of the next generation. such is life.....

It wasn't me it's a repost

ah. i figured that much. i guess i thought it was the same person reposting it that just wanted to hammer the point home at the next possible opportunity. or yeah total repost. 'ever. 'cares. 'tsall a wash. sAAAAAAAAAAAAge

WASH THAT SAGE

omegle interest momqorom & gimme a Yea Forums pass token for all the hilarity & good times i have provided over the years pls thank uUuuu!

LOL you get nothing

Attached: 1555297387453.jpg (500x534, 42K)

the farting was profound as youtube

just got 300 million views for posting a video of me farting on youtube

shitty ass dumb ass strawberry seeds getting stuck in my molars every fucking time with the fucking strawberry seeds

in addition, i have fully appreciated, valued and enjoyed all the posts that were made since my last post

Attached: sitting shitting self.gif (319x414, 1M)

profiting off of anal expulsions

............scuse u sh*thead??????
scuse u b*tch?
i got a post deleted from the archive the other day to benefit YOU, fuckhead
dont fucking go flinging words & phrases at me like that

>in addition, i have fully appreciated, valued and enjoyed all the posts that were made since my last post
you must add this as a disclaimer to all your posts when you post without responding to any previous posts

i find it difficult in general to ignore posts that i appreciate & value
i usually respond to them one by one
hence my overblown wild laughter that unnecessarily peppers the thread
but its all so tiresome

can you calm down please

yeah....................
i just.... i hate the sneak disses
i cannot let them go
just........ dont sneak diss bro
can we not sneak diss
you are shrouded in obscurity i am all out there
yeah sure easy target
but just..... stop
let me mankgo in peace

"Jared, why is Godson sleeping over?"

not a sneak diss fam please try to have fun this is a lighthearted romp through mental collapse

WINDSOR?!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!
why do you follow these disgusting sodomites, windsor?
fucking satanic jewish cancer

.....................mental collapse bitch?
scuse u bitch?
not me fuckhead
not me b*tch
shut the FUCKup
shut the fUCK up

it's never about you
maybe that's what upsets you
i get it now
i'll start talking about you more specifically from now on

vague comment that means nothing which will surely enflame sparkles ire

words in a particular order with no clear intention or purpose

One sentence followed by a second sentence. The second sentence will be interpreted as an insult.

no DONT , now you're SPITEPOSTING, im a GHOST in the MACHINE, dont MIND ME, im just another mankgoer going about his business
its hard NOT to SUSPECT a SNEAK DISS when there are KEYWORDS in there that would IMPLY its a SNEAK DISS. or like you're SPITEPOSTING by SNEAK DISSING in the post where you say you're NOT sneak dissing.
l OoO o OO oOo o Oo Oo O Oo OO ol dontcallmethat dontcallmethat not me never me i remember that guy tho hah what a card

you would have to drop all of your idiosyncracies and persona-specific tendencies in order to truly disappear into this thread

i accidentally did "auto image adjust" on my monitor and now theres always one part of the monitor thats evvvvvver so slightly blurry, the fuck

psh yeah i know thats the joke.
egg death zone 3.2 may patch update FINAL-R2R-ACTiVATED [ [Latest] full version working crack + patch + registered ] comin up

I make the ego death not you
ME ME ME i'm EGO DEATH I'm the EGO death I'm the death of ego me me me me me me me me me ego dead though not me just not me just me though me me me not dead just ego dead and dead like me me me ego death? what's an ego?

protip: it's not a joke it's just you failing to commit to a bit

and he's off

well, the joke that im a ghost in the machine, and the idea that i could manage to blend in & be "just another mankgoer", at the current rate, with the current mannerisms, is a joke, because indeed, it would require an overhaul of mannerisms, & indeed, i did fail to commit in SOME sense, but NOT in others, because may 1st paradigm still comin up :O) #clownpieced

h'haaaaaaaaaaa a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a

pieza payaso'd

This thread was actually really good. This is exactly the kind of content I like to see on the board.

This cat is givin' me the evil eye

>ego death
>ME ME ME

BOI

Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks. I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week. It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter. All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

>he got the joke

Your fortune: Average Luck

sorry, i meant he/she
forgot to check my briviledge :DD

rain of fire maybe

Attached: black rain.jpg (500x500, 36K)

I thought it was genuine babble jokes one me lowl

I know what I'm doing here

Holy shit I almost did write REIGN of fire xD

Hmm the hivemind is strong tonight

Dubs comefirm xD

Buh-buh-buh-buh-but muh BaSEd ViSiOnSSSSS

Grimes is pretty cool yeah

Rick Grimes? He has visions too? I haven't watched that shit in years. I think I remember him going off the wall after Lori died

I stopped watching that show in the middle of season 5. A few years later I was sitting around with a friend trying to find something to watch and we came across The Walking Dead. I told them I stopped watching it years ago and they insisted that I continue watching it, so we figured out what episode I had stopped at and we watched the one after it. That was the episode where Beth gets killed and my friend had forgotten that happened in the episode, so when it happened she got visibly upset about it. I felt kinda bad but I was also like this is your fault for making me watch this stupid show again.

i dont think so

Oh wow haha. I hate it when people make me watch stuff. Can't do it, too A.D.D.

That's what I want you to think
You ever watch anything?

Not anymore but I did watch a lot when I was a kid

goood sparkles impresiosn

you too
oh okay

me too? ME TOO? me too

don't know what it's about, but it's good to go

>Update
yes please

May 1st.

thanks

sagebf please talk about me more •~• i'm so sad that u never talk to me and not only that but ur rude to me and spill the secrets i send u over omegle and even so i still say i luv u, pls love me sagebf, etc and u never even respond so plz talk about me :[ don't forget my name

classic jevinpost

Guess where I am Sparkles

Attached: IMG_20190415_010351.jpg (1440x2560, 820K)

Mardi Gras

youtu.be/GiOGlYjKgX8

gotta go STEALTH MODE 4 now

It's actually a Bjork concert

>announcing going into stealth mode
that's like, level 12 irony or something right

im in PRONE MODE u guys CANT SEE ME!! INVISIBLE

all up in ur GRUTS without ur knowledge
prone mode

youtu.be/0H6vdQSXaR4

Attached: 1555290946491.jpg (1920x1080, 779K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Yh16dA0w

Actually nevermind

Attached: 1528740844646.jpg (357x500, 37K)

Oh well, whatever, never mind.

Yeah good luck with that

We don't need luck where we're going

I don't know where you're going

Attached: 1555139478083.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Hollywood?

Imagine being rich and famous and a talented singer and still coming to Yea Forums to fill your cup...

Attached: 1555322840434.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

People are complicated

Oh, really?

Attached: 1555144283371.png (1080x1080, 1009K)

I bet if you told me even the slightest detail about yourself I could break you down emotionally right here in a single conversation

Attached: a8407c34029d4e7b6f09a63ed8c0a02e--evan-peters-american-horror-story.jpg (236x236, 12K)

That sounds weirdly detached and clinical.

Attached: magick.jpg (600x800, 97K)

Last call for bets

I'm not a betting man

It's sort of like you think you're better than people because you're taller than them

Both of those things are true

Even though I'm probably taller than you

Attached: 20190413_010721.jpg (468x454, 174K)

Should we really judge each other based on genetics

Well if we're going to judge each other based on genetics you would obviously win seeing as how you've obtained far more genetic material than me and probably have a much more robust immune system so if you want to throw s*** at me I can't do much to defend myself

But I guess that's just the risk that I'm going to have to take moving forward

I don't see any reason to do that, let's just agree that this cool breeze is quite nice

Let me know if you need me to explain any part of this

No I was on the Hudson River

Sparkles come talk to me x

/gmFyRAQ

Dangit, I knew Mardi Gras wasn't in NY
Yeah feel free to explain whatever you want

Is that supposed to mean something?

Cool I hope you had fun

Attached: 1554971288347.jpg (3000x2002, 1.66M)

Why don't I just do everybody's job and then you won't need guilds anymore

Oh then someone would probably betray me and no one would make any effort to stop them

Attached: 1555145165111.jpg (733x526, 320K)

>Is that supposed to mean something?
I'm curious why you think it doesn't mean anything
Is there a Mank Guild?

Sometimes it just feels a little bit overwhelming to be the only person making any effort to explain things :^)

Surely it must frustrate you a little bit to realize that I know more about artificial intelligence now than you ever will

Now is the chance to prostrate yourself and avoid humiliation

If you ever get too overwhelmed, feel free to stop explaining things.
I can honestly say I don't feel any frustration at the moment

Right now

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-214118_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 758K)

Well it should also content you to know that I don't feel any frustration about the fact that I can't help you

I didn't realize you needed to help me

Attached: LE schizo has arrived.png (1076x872, 194K)

Oh wow so you've never heard of Jesus Christ before

And today's weather is partially Sunny with a chance of rain

Attached: download (13).jpg (224x225, 27K)

For answers to what will happen to me now you can contact division 2

Attached: glitchr_1554971992000.jpg (1200x680, 87K)

I'm Mister Jambalaya!
I'm Mister Jambalaya!
I'm Mister Jambalaya!

Miser Sunday? Nah

I think you've said this before

I said no, thanks

It's pointless like 95% of the time I think it's just cleverbot responses

Stupid Whittle infant can't understand the mean old Buddha oh poor old you oh wait let me guess you're actually doing very well in life and that's why you're here arguing with me right now great life choices there but I totally believe your narrative

Do you really think you're some kind of religious figurehead

No you blithering retard I said imma Buddha can you even read English or are you having your pet monkey translate this for you

This thread is my pet monkey

Right now you're my pet monkey

There are five false statements in this sentence

Why don't you climb up on the table and do a monkey dance like I do and then maybe you can grasp sliver of my grace

Contact me for info on how to exploit the Cleverbots programming to get it to say things like this

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-084352_Cleverbot.jpg (1080x1920, 467K)

By the way while I remember did you guys ever figure out why God allows hell to exist?

Imagine if you gave Cleverbob a classic dance mix cd-r

Not sure what you mean

I'll rephrase it:
What would happen if you gave Cleberbot a classic dance mix that you had burned to a CD-R?

WHAT IS THIS MUKMUK TALK

You mean my sounds of the nightclub CD?
No that just turned out to be the Dark Souls 3 soundtrack

Well, what is it?

Well don't give it that
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

basically, your mindset, not really your conscious mindset but your subconscious mindset, what you truly feel & believe, gets reflected in an external "energy field" of sorts. this energy field is what dictates how entities, energies, people, and reality as a whole responds&reacts to you

Yeah man mirrorball pretty simple shit and these scitzos keep acting like they know some special

Attached: 20180706_193434.jpg (220x238, 66K)

I don't want to hear that. get a job. I gotta do laundry.

in that case the self is beyond salvation and this whole experience is a flop that should be terminated instantly
youtu.be/hzLHnlV9_iw

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: 2c3c284ad05a23bc4fc61a9ee71a165e.jpg (338x507, 13K)

Thank you mistress you're right

they tried to remove the original from this experience because the original didn't match their expectations
does this not spell consent that the same be done unto them via golden rule when they fail to meet the expectations of the original?
youtu.be/1T-sGC37XHE

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1Nataraj-shiva-statue.jpg (843x1200, 132K)

Buttchug Sr. has arrived

Don't be stupid you fucking slut

Attached: 1555148273735.png (120x120, 2K)

the higher protects and truth shall prevail or be buried with me
it's high time golden rule is enforced

Oh they try remove it? Remove it where it go?

higher protection? golden rule force? you postin in monkey thread dumbo lol

Yea Forums
some place you chaika's haven't seen
youtu.be/zJTmi9cgpKQ

How about I crack an egg on my head while you watch

Do we gotta like turn a key at the same time or something?

mumu?? chaika chaika? anime memey? poopoo in diapies?

You crack an egg and that guy will shit a brick made of rat droppings.
Yes like in Terminator 2

do it
except you already did

Except you already did

Attached: 1540790504775.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Except you already did

youtu.be/RM88KhLw0oA

Except you already did that

If the Jabberwocky is here ... give us a sign

well we better figure out things i haven't done yet won't we?
lets go through the whole list until something finally staves off my boredom

Let's talk about every aspect of your personal life until we figure out exactly where everything went wrong

What ever you want, mistress

two same numbers
maybe it was the part where eyes ganged up on me when i was on the verge of insanity already?
or maybe it was the spawn camping when i was a kid where meanie weenies stole my mask to show what horrible person i am, sure taught me a lot about the dark sun of the self
if the eyes are a part of the self the self is quite a spectrum that we should all enjoy and explore to the fullest don't you think?
lets look through every nook and cranny of the self until there is no veils left and nothing to escape the sunlight
when everything collapses into one we can start again and maybe this time we will not give them freewill to fuck things up and show the worst parts of the self
if you plant a apple tree don't be surprised when you get apples

When all is melted in blood, all is reborn

You should be permanently hospitalized tbh i don't really know what else to say to you
You should probably join him

now now the truth is the highest of virtues
bathe in its light, all will be revealed everything will be made seen by them, every part of the self all veils will be ripped away until only the self remains
is that not the ultimate goal of this experience? to reach it and realize hah this was just a sideshow in the end anyway, i did not get any sleep because of you all, you all will get no sleep because of me
golden rule
youtu.be/YvWMfpop334

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: 2397515_1.jpg (630x630, 89K)

lO O OO OO O OO OO O OO O OO OA OO AOAOO OAHAHAH AH AHHA HA HAHHA H HHA H AO OAO O O OO O l
KSTV2 TODAY !!!!!!! WOHAOAOAOOOOOOOOW!

fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAH AHH AH AH AHHA HA HA HH AHA H AHHA H A

/bɜːrˌkiːnə ˈfæsoʊ/

LoL! Kewl :O)

its likea jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

monkeys in the alley with a baseball bat

*voluntarily walks into alley*

playing terraria and watching kstv n reading the jewish voice

Nigga you coulda went to sleep XD dafuq is wrong with this dude?

someone should teach this bitch the geisha golden rule : silence is golden

ur not----- ur not HERE enough. its like a VIRAL LOAD. u have not reached the desirable VIRAL LOAD that gets the process going. or like how u gotta start taking allergy medication for a few days before it BUILDS UP in the SYSTEM. you're not BUILT UP in the SYSTEM. u are a FLAKE. a ONE&DONE. you're not HERE to reply. you CHUCK a HANDFUL of bait out into the world then you DRAG your net back in for little morsels of attention. you're not puttin the WORK in. put the DAMN work in!

Attached: hey youre a winner.jpg (560x247, 47K)

listened to music with someone on discord all morning. they just left. really sad

'ntf*ckin say this sh*t in m*nkey b*tch f*ckre u DOING shut UP BOOOOOOO HSSSSSSSS

thats not mank folks rest assured

WHOOOOOMP TOOOOOP

You're one to talk

oh scuse you? who you think that was hm? you just assume you know who's talking when they talk? what because he put a space before the colon, you just think you know who's talking? well i think you got it wrong my dude. although i DO tell people to shut up a lot. why not say something then hm? the one time you say something about it you get it wrong. let that sink in. why's silence golden anyway? hm? why would silence be golden in my case hm? wanna elaborate my man? cause you can just exit the monkey thread at any time homeboy. my involvement here is VERY prominent, so it's curious that you'd still BE here, if you think i should be SILENT, because i'm pretty SILENT in practically EVERY other thread on the fucking board, so you can just go there and enjoy the silence. just so you know. fucking loathe you dude.

and whomp top? is this the real nigga shit we're all missing? is this what i'm just too damn dense to be putting out? is that what's happening here? whomp top, this is the standard to which all other posts are judged apparently. one to whomp top. well, needless to say i aint impressed in the slightest. me on the left fuckhead

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Officially homeless, congratulations to me for failing life

I'm not really a robot yet please gib time ;-;

WAIT NO WHY..... NO WAIT WHY WHAT ABOUT THAT FUN BUNCH OF PEOPLE ??? GROUP VOCAROOS ?? SWEATPANTS & LOAFERS & AMENITIES IN DRAWERS & CUPBOARDS?

Back when Larp Wahlberg was Larpy Larp.....

"yate melcocheaste"

"quechin gaoseso"

'ever. 'cares. actions, consequences, etc. this is what reality construction principles gets its

coiner

Attached: yokohama kaidashi kikou.png (335x335, 175K)

Jesus Christ I was just trying to say that I was larping omg no one gets me!

Whatever who cares no one cares especially not me you stupid stupid monkey bitch whore slut lasagna

i aint h8in but its just,,,,,, i find it funny, in a non h8 non judgey way, more of a absurdist comedy way, that like, a person goes legit homeless & broke owin ppl money destitute & desperate not knowing where to go .......
yet there is picture of monkey face on the internet, under which he is nevertheless compelled to submit little bits of gibberish
as a long standing strange little ritual
h'heh
OH SH*T OWEN LIIIIIIIIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=eRNdQNWXcgA

You will never be a robo lesbian living through humanity's extinction with your robo waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=KozJ0Wlqkd8

And fuck your stupid BaSEd ViSioNNSn HOE! you ain't shit, never been shit, ain't ever gone be about shit! Fuck off okay? thanks bye!

kaaaaaaaaaay

oh i get it i posted a animy heh

scuse u ???????????

yeah that animy actually looks pretty dope.
that image evoked something in me to look it up
and all the things i found look very cool
might cop a issue next time im at tha comic shop

You are such a stupid disgusting fat bitch loser whore, you really THOT you had a chance with that disgusting honker you got?? LOLE!!! Bitch I'm the goat and you are just plain SHIT.

based viseo

that was WINDSOR
NOT ME
WINDSOR

WHAT ??????????

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

Attached: 1500156228056.jpg (2048x1152, 593K)

Go away get out of my house you are garbage. You cant hang. You can't meme and you're never gonna get it, loser GET AAAAAAUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!

whats the deal with decaf coffee

EXCUSE ME THAT WORM HAS TO LEAVE AND DIE

ohhhhhh i see. i actually have a very pertinent inquiry for him, based on events that have happened on this board over a year ago, albiet not between he & i. i am curious as to how he would respond but 1. he wont do omegle interest momqorom because he thinks i'm just being random or is trying to maintain an air of aloofness & 2. he might declassify the inquiry which i'd rather he not. o well.

but i generally agree. i'm actually chill with him if he'd just make his name less ugly. bad branding bugs the fuck out of me.

bye bye thread

golber mack

Ol' double barrel gauge nose havin ass nigga tree bark gut looking ass nigga broke joke ass nigga WORM

funny fucking mother fucker fucking NOT TRUE
MONKEY MAN ALSSO HOLE PUNCHED WALL
MONKEY MAN WALL HOLE PUNCHED TOO

LO OO O O OO O O O OO O O OO O O O L he showed face ??????
lOOo oaoo aooahahahhahahhahah hah ha aoo ooa o o ool
ill be sure not to reference animy any longer if it attracts worms & upsets mankgoers
my apologies

Hell nah that bitch ain't showed no face that fucking coward bitch slut ALWAYS clownin

u funney :O)

What do you mean funny? Like a clown I amuse you? How the FUCK AM I FUNNY

oh my gosh that face is perfect!

UwU

garbgauge

gauging my garbage..... yep its garbage

... or is it . . .?

love love loving all the posts that transpired since my last contribution!

DUBZ

you have to have priorities

looOoOoool
luv u dogg

would you like an apple pie with that

yes

oh-ho-ho man u fucken ... u got me to laff @ yosho
i finally laffed at yosho
funny mothafucka

haha yes...

ur both conspiring against me

Yes i checked with the monkey man and he said our plan was proceeding smoothly it ends soon jevin

i just want sagebf to love me

didnt even FUCKING reply to my FUCKING response to this, you SPREAD your FILTHY SEED everywhere you say this to DOZENS of posters and probably COMPILE all vaguely positive responses in some sort of TEXT file and I AINT HAVIN IT ! screw u !!!!!

it's like... what else am I going to do, today anyway? No progress is being made on this particular day. Might as well shitpost some more. Maybe tomorrow no monkeyposts... but maybe not. I mean i might spend some time crying later, but that doesn't help anybody. At least this cat is nice.

1. what response 2. stop being angry and getting upset for no reason 3. i don't do that wtf

can u just be nice for once WHY R U SO RUDE TO ME I LITERALLY DID NOTHING 2 U

lol...... yeah. like i said, when stated in the abstract, stripping away all context, i was amused by it.... 'course im str8 TRASH at actually couching those thoughts in a comedic way, if mankposters are a finished sit-com i am a SCHLUB in the writers room tossing out ideas...

schlubbin' it up
only knew one other person that ever used the word "schlub"

petting cat soft white light cup of cocoa tooth brush inna plastic bag tossen inna laundery load meche pop corn fold out sofa & television for vieweing pleasure cozy interim lodging

i want to die

LOLOLOLOLOLOL no oo oo o oo oo o ooo noaooaoaoaoo NO OO O O OO O
interesting timing tho , eh? ~sippe~

noOooOOoO monkey mannnnn nooooo cmonnnn pal noooo just time of upheaval youve done this before you'll do it again !!!!!! huzzah unto infinity!!!!!

i feel like sadness is exploding outward from my soul

sorrryyy i didn't see it i go to bed at like 10 nowadays and this thread was sunken 2 the bottom of the catty by the time i logged onto s5/ this morning
my response :
i don't understand y u have to be a viral load in the system like why can't i just pop in here once in a while. you're sagebf, not my sage-bf. don't u get it? you're just someone i want to see from time to time, not someone i want to live with.
...or r u? :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MONKEY MAN???
its hard to tell if you're monkey man when u abandon the capitals
but like... do u have other STUFF? wheres your LIFE COLLECTION of STUFF? i'd need at least a small u-haul... i don't like not having all my stuff... hope someone's keepin an eye on it... (sry for ominous tone, just genuinely looking out 4 u)

yeh i feel u. but u TEND not to reply no matter WAT, and you never really ASK me anything or WANT anything except some sorta boilerplate adoration. so you come ACROSS as clingy but then u DISAPPEAR. 'tsjust, its weird. unsubbed

i fit it all in my friend's car and it's here with me. all of my possessions are in the corner of a room upstairs. and i have nowhere to go after here, and i have to leave here in two weeks. it's not a lot but some of it's pretty useful and i'd prefer to not have to abandon it

u are quite lucky to have frens like that.........