What could it be?

>The news was broken by Bryan Alvarez on Saturday, but he wasn’t able to reveal what the news actually is.

>Here’s what Alvarez noted: “I don’t know what the news is. I know that something happened within WWE yesterday (Friday, August 30) that the people who do know what it is were expecting to get out, but it didn’t. The feeling is that it’ll probably get out sometime next week.”

>Bryan later noted that the news is a “very big story,” and that something happened behind the scenes in the company to bring about this week’s alleged announcement.

Attached: BIG.png (578x421, 251K)

Becky Lynch is pregnant

Vince has Cancer

kek the absolute state of tabloid trash reporting. SOMETHING MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED BUT IF IT DID IT WAS BIG AND HUGE AND IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER IF IT WAS IN FACT AS BIG AND HUGE AS I SAID IT WAS SO PAY ATTENTION LATER CUZ NEWS WILL EVENTUALLY BREAK ABOUT THIS BIG HUGE NEWS EVENT WE CANT ACTUALLY REPORT ON CUZ ITS SO HUGE AND BIG AND STUFF!

fuck this trash reporting

i heard lesnar shooted on all the guy in theback and killing them all apart from roman who helped.

F for that feetus.

are you retarded or pajeet? lrn2spell dumb queer

HOLY FUCKING BASED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

nah this one is white so shes keeping this one

>white
hahahahahaha

fine this one might be slightly amerimutthispanic. better?

>Alvarez
>"there's gonna be big news but I don't know what it is but it will probably be out maybe sometime this week"
So he's just throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks.

Whatever it is, WWE will more than likely make huge money in it. BASED E CHADS GET IN HERE WE FOREVER STAY WINNING

Attached: ShiDABta.png (450x635, 426K)

>The news
>I don’t know what the news is
>I know that something happened
>The news is a “very big story”

I’m sick of Alvarez and these “journalists” posting claiming that they have news, when A. they have no idea what the supposed news is and B. It’s probably a bunch of bullshit that was fed to them to get more people to tune in

Attached: F1E74FC3-18D7-47DE-BC07-9D786D65E0D4.jpg (499x481, 28K)

They thought they extended Kay Lee Ray's contract, but actually ended up signing Kylie Ray to a 5 year deal by mistake.

Rumored CMLL deal.

I know what it is. Screencap this, you can mock me etc but screencap this, because in less than a week you can post it and realize that we walk amongst you.

WWE is being sold. Not directly to Disney but to one of the Fox subsidiaries that is owned by Disney. I don't know anything other than that and I will retreat back to the shadows so don't bother asking.

See you in a few days..

Attached: this_is_the-end.jpg (800x445, 76K)

said here user stop trying to steal his gimmick you dark match jobber

vince, cunter, cuntess, and shane will probably come out and talk about how they are going to overhaul the show again and "listen to the fans" then proceed to do absolutely nothing. that or they will just announce that the brand split is ending (even though it ended months ago)

Did The Podcast confirm this?

I trust this user and I'm going to buy $10k worth of WWE stock right now

last time he said this it was NXT moving to USA

>bray attacks and force retires Vince so he can focus on killing XFL
>also a set up for the yearly haitch mania match
thats pretty much it

Why the fuck is Canibus breaking Pro Wrestling news?

I don't care because I don't watch WWE, not even the interviews and promos. Nor do I care about any news, rumors or spoilers.

11.99 please

shane is becoming a tranny

Irish people have some African heritage. Small numbers of Spaniards have migrated there throughout history and Spaniards themselves have Arabic / African heritage.

Sunday Night Heat on FS1