>>7777777

Really well gotten.
(nice dubs)
good attempts by all of you.

Attached: 1387709990648.jpg (176x244, 9K)

Thank you.
I should have gone with my instinct instead of refreshing that one last time. Even still the Get getter was almost certainly using script. GENTOO.
If they were kinda dirty imho, but it's done.

shut the fuck up retard

I actually posted a second too early, at around 7777767 or so, before the burst of get posts began. Should have posted at 69.

۔

Ha.. yeah. F ups can happen. too many variables. Some things are just meant to be. Have to try to know, win or lose. Don't let it all bring yooou down, whoever you are.

Same. Waiting for 70 was too late, I didn't account for the time threads need to post

it was manually posted. script to check sys.Yea Forums to keep updated. you can see i also posted since there's no post cooldown after making a thread. went 3 posts before the get.

Attached: 1196668103486.jpg (600x598, 80K)

dubs
Then well done. You have my respect if that is true.
Good dubs too. It was meant to be.

Hope to see more of you, but why the name you used?

Attached: dab uni.jpg (320x213, 34K)

If you were making a thread, then earlier than 69 would be better, since I made my get post in a quick reply in an already existing thread (with no image) to reduce posting time.

Do you by any chance go by the name of Disco Chicken?

No answer... doubt he even lurks this board... maybe... I am a bit upset that it wasn't [s4s] related.
I understand the thrill of it, but at least make it a worthy post for the time and place you choose, geez.......

Attached: 1550980874447.png (500x500, 6K)

just an old nick i used to post on /g/ with. Originally in 2007 when i generated my trip I posted under just 'Suigintou' but I think i stole the name or idea to change it to 'suigentoo' from someone else shortly after.
No. I'm not a part of any imageboard related irc channels, discords or w/e these days. The only other ID that I've posted under was "Gununu" in irc but then we're talking like 10 years ago.

Attached: 1342441338286.jpg (1256x630, 153K)

i made a post after seeing 64 or something, did not expect to get as close as i did at all

>doubt he even lurks this board
you're right. I just seen it was coming up and had a go at it. I had fun.

Attached: 1159918604471.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Dang! You have been here that long, sorry for doubting you. You deserved this.
Very Epic. You may have known my dad even back then. Freaky...
I am glad you sniped it, great aim dude, but it would have been so much more well received had you posted something from our culture.
No matter the board you will get 1^10 more adoration from your Get if you post something they like.

Either way you seem cool. Glad to meet you.
۔checked

yeah i feel you on that, it does suck to have an outsider steal a get. still, plenty more in the future.

Attached: 1196667206444.jpg (768x432, 32K)

This was special, yeah.. true, and it's not that you are a stranger, just what was posted is foreign, still pretty and nice.
Basically this was almost a religious event, you did the equivalent of putting Mohammad in the place of Jesus, which i can LoLe at... In fact what you did is kinda right since this IS a sh*t posting board, lole.

I should just be happy I was here. Great job.

Attached: 00..jpg (200x200, 43K)

nope

Dubs

was deleted? thats not nice...

i can't believe i finished last

Rare Dubs.
The poster decided to for whatever reason. Must have had one.
I delete posts at times too.

It was mine. I deleted it when I didn't get the get.
I reposted it here:

i retired the name after the other screeny up there where the trip was put on perma block(#o\:|k[zw) and my return to /g/ last month got my new trip(#VbZHZV/c$X) banned until 2020 lol. So I guess I'm just not alowed anymore.
also is swaglord = invisibro? cause he's the one who abuses me im pretty sure.

anyway I'll maybe lurk more and try again for whenever the next GET is. Probs try for 9999999 when it rolls around in a year

Attached: 1196738175667.jpg (495x397, 63K)

ty bby

dubs
swaglord *may be another mod,,,, umm I can't speak on that, I mean I wouldn't really know. The mods have their own discords and private IRC's...
That sucks they banned for that long, I don't know why they would, but whatever.

I hope everything goes well for you and you can get along with them in the future.

You're awesome dude, I am glad I met you.
You're welcome.

Attached: (Cheers!).jpg (801x1000, 100K)