Draw a dime and book AEW debut show

>draw a dime and book AEW debut show
reminder NXT gonna be flooded with randos from WWE main roster on a weekly now

Attached: AEWxNXT.jpg (676x355, 95K)

Based, NXT might actually be good for once if Roman went down there to bury all the shitters there

Lel Roman is jobbing to Gargano to make NXT look strong.

I'd open with a million man live sex celebration

Attached: aew fags.gif (320x240, 449K)

I thought Fox wanted unique rosters and not this wildcard samoan shitter rule that seems to have faded thankfully.

The Main Event would feature Cody getting ass raped by Sasha Banks.

Attached: Horsecartoon.png (600x400, 18K)

If you think Vince's boy is giving any Huntershitter the rub then you're mistaken, yessir

>Vinces boy
m8 Vince doesnt give a fuck about wwe.

clearly seth has taken that roll
have you watched the horrible storyline with DB as of late. it's even making roman cringe!

you clearly jobbed to mspaint making this
nice job

New Japanfag here and I'm rooting for NXT to kick AEWho's ass. That's what Kenny gets for being a traitor and ruining NJPW with awful and boring Elite shenanigans.

>reminder NXT gonna be flooded with randos from WWE main roster on a weekly now
It won't be random workers, any main roster adds will be the indy darlings and "serious" wrestlers, like Cesaro working NXT UK Takeover Saturday against Ilja Dragunov available on-demand on WWE Network for only $9.99/mo

theyve been doing that for a while with the NXT ppvs with the mains making a surprise showing or dropping down altogether. i imagine at least for the least three months for this to be the case weekly

Nxtuk was a mistake

>Open straight into a match - Private Party vs Best friends in tag match
>Backstage interview with Kenny Omega on his recent losses, attacked by Moxley who has returned, Brandi tells them to take it to the ring - tonights main event
>Womens championship match
>MJF promo just coz
>Cody vs Sammy Guevara
>probably a 3 way between like Shawn Spears, Kip Sabian maybe and idk Orange Cassidy I guess
>Kenny vs Mox main event
>close with Jericho promo
>CM Punk shows up and stares down Jericho
>GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

If Punk is ever showing up it's on October 2nd.
There was literally no reason to bring him out for a surprise entrance at a pay-per-view people had already paid for.
If he is ever coming out he's coming out at the AEW debut to get that big ratings spike. If he doesn't then we can all shut the fuck up about him ever returning

>CM Punk shows up and stares down Jericho
i guess then E has no choice but to bring back Benoit

Nobody on the main roster draws shit now so there is no point besides trying to desperately keep fans from leaving. The only people a single person would tune in for are Brock, Randy, Cena, Bryan, Rey and AJ, half of which will either never show up or once a year at best. Nobody gives a fuck about Cesaro, especially after he has floundered on the roster doing nothing for years now and was boo'd when he came out the night after WM, etc...

Why?

was only created to keep wrestlers from going to the indies and japan. 90% of callups to main flop

Was it? Where did you hear that?

this is my belief
where would you go
some third rate company or have vinnie signing your check

I can actually see Cena and Bryan taking jobs at NXT down the line

>have vinnie signing your check
Most of them still have to work retail or do normal jobs, they are not making enough money on NXT UK

>NJPW
>3rd rate

Attached: 1400910597719.jpg (265x265, 8K)

>NJPW signing any of these shits
There are no Fergal Devitts here i assure you user

>There are no Fergal Devitts here i assure you user
There are several Fergal or above level talents currently in NXT UK. Heck, the Irish Ace Jordan Devlin, who I would put firmly in the lower part of the top third, is the most talented wrestler to come out of Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland in decades, perhaps ever.

Dude NXT is going to kill AEW and I really cant fucking wait for this shit to burn to the fucking ground. I cant wait for october just so it really hits you faggots, cody, omega, khans and ted in the face with how little people give a fuck about this promotion. I literally cannot wait.
You are gonna come up with excuse after excuse. Its going to be magnificent.
>People who watch TNT of all networks are gonna wanna watch gay trannies wrestle and midgets flossing.
Its going to be hilarious.

Anything that dimeless simp Jordan ever learned he was taught it by Fergal and is only currently working for the E because nepotism
I doubt NJPW would even want him

And when their ratings go down the shitters:
>HAROLD PLEASE SAVE US

Why would he want to go to NJPW, which is a second rate NXT UK?

>Anything that dimeless simp Jordan ever learned he was taught it by Fergal
Fergal may have taught him everything that Fergal knew, but he knows more now at this early stage in his career than Finn ever will.

>tfw been white knighting for him but I just have to accept that Devittu-senpai got to the top and is never coming home and that No-Dimes But Technically Proficient Jordan giving me the rub is the only way i get over
Its not fair bros
One day im gonna fucking bury Jordan and have Finn tell me im the big irish dog now

Attached: IMG_6701.png (1242x720, 1.02M)

I will be very disappointed in NJPW if they do business with GAYEW. GAYEW killed its chances of having a good working relationship with any US promotion. AEWs only hope is if they get NJPW.
>I have this sneaking suspicion that NJPW is going to force AEW to be a young lion. In like 3 years if they are still alive then harold will make the call.

As a New Japan fan, I can't believe I'm rooting for WWE. Go NXT. Fuck AEW.

This.

>rooting for WWE after the sheer amount of cucking over they've done to NJPW over the years
falseflagging faggot
If you actually liked NJPW you wouldn't give two shits about either american promotions and that's the bottom line

Exactly. That guy's pretty much an e-drone. Real NJPW fans would be angry at both WWE and AEW.

Daily Reminder: NXT is going to have COMMERCIALS................MID-MATCH now btw.

And your point is? More time for matches is good as shown by New Japan matches.

>more time
>we won't see "more time" b/c they will be interrupted by commercials constantly

>Real NJPW fans would be angry at both WWE and AEW.
Real NJPW fans wouldn't care about those companies at all.

>not being annoyed at how badly Vince cucked Nakamura out

What? Why? Nak went there to take a payday, to have it easy and to surf?
Why should I care what they do with him in WWE? Everyone knew what was going to happen...

They'll do the Smackdown thing and play the ad and the show split-screen

Even back in NJPW, Shinsuke has been known to coast if he's not interested in the program. This isn't really a secret.
The difference is that maybe Shinsuke was expected to uphold a certain standard and that was to elevate the IC title. His tenure in WWE is basically his retirement run.

Also, nxt will be available 24 hours afterwards on the network.

Theres literally no reason to watch nxt live.

Sure there is, to assert ratings dominance over A&W

cringe