BREAKING NEWS! Alex Riley HOSPITALIZED after attempted SUICIDE!

comicbook.com/wwe/amp/2019/09/01/alex-riley-hospitalized-former-wwe-superstar-instagram-post/

Attached: 94B4ED54-3F75-4E58-BAA6-AEA372740E8E.png (581x386, 177K)

>after attempted SUICIDE!
way to Shepard it up

this dude couldn't keep his gig on Glow? guess things just aren't working out for the guy.
F

Funny how old TNA didn't even try to pick him up. He'd be out of place in ROH and NJPW but old TNA was basically WWE lite with sports entertainment/mic work over work rate and they didn't pick him up the way they did with Sandow.

>THE PAIN OF HIS DESCENDANTS #CHRIST
cringe

>attempted
Man this guy just can't catch a break

The guy clearly flew off the deep end years ago, I really don't think he's capable of holding down any kind of job since nobody wants to deal with his maniacal shit.

>"EYE AM NOT COMING BACK @johncena EYE AM COMING FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND HOLD DEAR 2 YOU SEE ME NOW!!!!" Riley wrote in an Instagram post that was tagged at Cena.

That face when you're a millionaire and can afford it, but the rent is free.

Reminds me of The Renegade (WCW) and how Van Hammer said on the podcast they bullied him till he killed himself.

Attached: john-cena-22334242.jpg (1715x1197, 379K)

Dude is a fucking lunatic

A-Ry is underrated

go have a listen on his interview with Dave and Alvarez after his GLOW role. it's pretty sad, with all the pressure he got and comparing himself with his brother. he kept repeating how grateful he is that Dave invited him for an interview.

The Miz made him and Cena destroyed him.

Circle of life.

Yeah all the simps saying "HE COULD'VE BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION" are delusional but I honestly think he could've peaked at US title tier at best and be a perennial tag guy. Which is not a slight, mind you.
Great look, great entrance music. Sure, botchy in his earlier days but that could be worked out.
I'd think he realized that he could've reached that but he was dealt a bad hand.

SAY IT TO MY FAAAAAAACE

Stay strong, brother Riley. Cena will get his just desserts, one way or another. He won't dodge thet cruel hand of karma for his misdeeds.

unironically a great theme

Why didn’t he ever try the indies? Today’s its pretty easy to be successful there and move on to Mexico or TNA at least if you have somewhat of a name.

useless fucker couldn't even imitate benoit right
0/10

Attached: 1327337831752.jpg (285x298, 37K)

RAGE!

>Surprisingly, fellow former WWE star Ryback supported Riley's claim on his podcast.

>"John would sit back there and bury Riley in front of everybody for no reason and Alex Riley is f—ing money and he was money from day one," Ryback said.

Feel bad for him desu

Based big guy.

Blaming Cena for his failure has always been really sad- er- stupid.

If HHH has dodged karma, anyone can.

What did Cena do to him?

This nigger might actually assassinate John cena

We might see the first mass shooting at a wrestling event because of him.

Got him sent back to NXT.

holy based
alex riley is a right wing incel
they all deserve to die

Something like Riley no sold a rib so Cena buried him to the guys in charge. There is also rumours that Cena thought Riley would challenge him as they were sort of similar.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: ZoeQuinn-2-sized.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

He didn't have a gig, it was a 1 scene part.

Nah it evens out
For every career he killed cena has helped a hundred dying children find peace in their lives

>Cucks Kenny Dykstra then gets him fired for complaining
>Buries Mr. Kennedy as an unsafe worker on behalf of Orton
>Cries about Tyler Reks ""Burning Hammer"" being too similar to his finisher, drives him to quit
>Buries Alex Riley
>Buries the entire Nexus so he can look strong
BMJ is an underrated backstage politician.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

>attempted SUICIDE
lol. now that's what i call clickbait.

Attached: cena hates riley.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

All shitters who never drew a dime

People actually thought Sandow was good tho

Yeah, John made sure of that.

Reks had no proof that that was John's reason. My theory is that John didn't want some random shitter disrespecting his elders by using the most powerful wrestling move of all time as his normal finish with no reaction.

Yeah, that Kenny Dickstrap guy was face of the company material

Pretty sure Cena chewed his ass backstage for using a dangerous move

Apparently he felt Burning Hammer was too close to his AA and was mad he didnt run it by Cena first, people forget how much of a mark John is

>leave cena to me

Attached: E7626354-F8B7-439C-AD6E-D72FC67C1F17.jpg (339x391, 188K)

If Ric Flair had fucked Austin's wife and gotten him fired in 1991 you'd be saying the same thing about him now.

Austin showed drive and proved he wasn't trash. Cream rises to rhe top alwayz

Explain Triple H.

well user there's always expections but it doesnt prove me wrong what so ever HHH is just a fluke heh heh hehh

KWAB

its the hogan method. BMJ got a clue and realized that you can bury people as much as you want as long as you hang out with crippled kids in your free time.

>Gets you fired for getting pregnant

Riley's Instagram is the most confusing insanity of all time. Like its so beyond the pale I there is truly no way to describe what must be going through his head at any given moment.

HHH is more like oil.

My god this dude has never been able to follow through on anything

Money since day one??! Okay, ryback baka

literally who

Will anyone ever stop this madwoman. First the 5 guys, the mentally ill twink and now this.

Cena finally did it

i really
really
really
don't care

No such thing as suicide attempt. You either do it or don’t. Anything else is attention seeking behavior.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

Holy shit Cena stiffed him on that one LMAO
There really must have been some heat on Cena's part

It's a shame he didn't succeed in taking his own life.

John Cena is a piece of shit.

Attached: 4bcxp4q9swz11.jpg (960x940, 162K)

Real ME guys don't get cucked even when they're lower card guy just breaking in. Type A personalities always rise to the top while beta cucks get fucked.

PUSH RAGE

I think you can throw Wyatt and Ryder in there as well.

fuck Cena for wrecking this guy's push, though.

She's doing gods work, I applause her for that.

Agreed. Riley wasn’t any more of a threat than Tyson Kidd.

And Cena had legitimate threats (Bryan Punk). Riley isn’t even in their league. He isn’t even in The Miz’s league.

Uh, that actually DID happen with Hogan and Bischoff in WCW. It worked to Austin’s advantage because he’s talented. Riley didn’t go the way of others in the same scenario. He wasn’t that good.