Make the transition

Attached: pzfdsz2s5du11.png (1000x1000, 148K)

I bet the guy who drew this was an incel

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190823_083646451.jpg (1024x4132, 2.53M)

I didn't say anything about volcels, incel

son, you'll never get married because you can't keep eye contact with women. go to your room

based progressive chad
please adopt a name
so we can form a stable
to btfo the right wing incels
what do you say?

When have AEW promoted bmwf?
There's a litany of other things to choose to shit on them for but you're choosing something they haven't even done

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?

I always find that anyone who runs around calling other “incels” is the type of person who gets pussy rationed out to him by his domineering girlfriend, if he can even get that far.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

t. Incel

fuck off back to pol incel

People that use the words incel, snowflake and “Literally” should be burned at the stake weekly. I’m volunteering my services.

You’re all creepy fucking losers.

t. wh*itoid incel

Another /pol/ incel for the filter

I don't agree with this but it's very well done. Based.

based progressive chads
you all should adopt a name
and we can form a stable together
to btfo the right wing incels
what do you say?

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

SEETHING

Ya youre boiling

Absolutely worked

kek what a bitch

This thread is a fucking mess.

Attached: sjdfsdfkbndfkb.jpg (246x205, 11K)

Yes get married, give some cunt the ability to totally destroy you at will.

What? Why would you marry someone who's a cunt? Marry someone you get along with

Attached: wfdsdgb.jpg (505x337, 65K)

>if you know marriage is a raw deal for men then you are a fag.

Seethy boi

You talk like a nigger, raise the bar.

you talk like a peasant, raise the bar

Now you are just being a child.

Just fuck off and die.

based user tagging in and shitting on this mark-ass seethy boi for me

Now you are just being a shit talking "adult".

Just grow up and mature

kek

Haha gottem

Attached: EClUxwrWkAI0xKe.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)