Honestly this board infuriates me so much...

honestly this board infuriates me so much. trying to find humor in being as random and nonsensical as possible is absolute reddit tier garbage.

Attached: c9295ce3cef911715c0478085aedfd33.jpg (728x739, 104K)

I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking Yea Forums for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

Yea Forums is the most cancerous board in all of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is even worse than Yea Forums or Yea Forums. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed Yea Forums all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand

HIHIHI :DDD

Attached: 1547525891083.jpg (626x640, 76K)

le coffee pantsu

LOLE :DDDDD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

is the mango gee mistery not enuff?
this group of goils and ghouls found jfk's killer and unfortunately helped kill stan lee

ako redarbed

*honlely nice board cowe me so much. trying to find LOLE in being as kek and lel as possible is absolulel nice tier niceposting.

>honestly this board infuriates me so much.
Why so serious?

*I have a friend who is obsessed with this nice board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been newfig Yea Forums. This will be my lel and LOLE kek.
*Yea Forums is the most nice board in all of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is even nice than Yea Forums or Yea Forums. I mean those boards are nice, but there is a shred of actual r*de here or there. I've probed Yea Forums all the way through and its pure nice. You nicepostres pride yourself on OC and LOLE, and there is kek. It's nothing but niceposting, dubschecking, and some nice namefig LOLEplay. I know you're going to say 'its LOLE', but it's nice. Maybe a couple of people are posting this LOLE kekronically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how nice they get at the slightest nice.
*How can anyone note be amused by dubs? It's a dobule number! It's like an niceposter amused by shaking a rattle. kek the lel up.
*I'm not going to bother with the keke weebfremds. You know how nice you are.
*The only trips I've seen in the past 2 days is nicey drawn, nicely thought out ms paint kek. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a LOLE name. 'lole it says walruse, but it's a walruse' Thats nice kek, and it stopped being funny when never.
>I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand

*I have a friend who is obsessed with this nice board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been newfig Yea Forums. This will be my lel and LOLE kek.
*Yea Forums is the most nice board in all of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is even nice than Yea Forums or Yea Forums. I mean those boards are nice, but there is a shred of actual r*de here or there. I've probed Yea Forums all the way through and its pure nice. You nicepostres pride yourself on OC and LOLE, and there is kek. It's nothing but niceposting, dubschecking, and some nice namefig LOLEplay. I know you're going to say 'its LOLE', but it's nice. Maybe a couple of people are posting this LOLE kekronically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how nice they get at the slightest nice.
*How can anyone note be amused by dubs? It's a dobule number! It's like an niceposter amused by shaking a rattle. kek the lel up.
*I'm not going to bother with the keke weebfremds. You know how nice you are.
*The only trips I've seen in the past 2 days is nicey drawn, nicely thought out ms paint kek. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a LOLE name. 'lole it says walruse, but it's a walruse' Thats nice kek, and it stopped being funny when never.
*I'm LOLE now. You can start spamming your niceposts, and kek everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a nicepost with actual content, something you niceposters woulde understand

doge hit XDDDDD hit withe toye :D

dude be respectful that dog is dead -__-

Was nobody going to check these GORGEOUS dubs????

yui eed barg

Attached: IMG_1761.png (403x467, 264K)

it's mostly shit now but that's only because mot and swaglord abandoned us and left us with a bunch of newfig mods that decided to try to take control of s4s and turn it into baby's anime playground for retards

(nice dubs)
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the Yea Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Yea Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

How... how else is there?

shut up meg

LOL

Attached: aaaaaah.jpg (1446x2048, 673K)

BASED

they aint tryina find humor my dude. they're just damaged. the sooner u realize this the sooner u can move on & be free. dogspeed.......