youtube.com/watch?v=-kh2QKsh5As
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvXN_yc6T4
youtube.com/watch?v=PO3mri47s7M
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEtQ2htnE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the more the monkey is posted, the funnier it gets

did doremi draw this?

mhm. mhm. That will be 40 dollars.

*hands you two 20 dollar bills folded up four times and placed discretely in the palm of my hand*
sup cool man cya l8r

more like dipsey nuzzle

All I wanted to do was play videogames, now I want to light niggers on fire

Funny how that works

monkey wizzing past u at 666mph

watch out for that tree! BDOIIIIING #!@6+?

finger me bung'ole ol' chap

OH NOO I HIT DA TRRAAEEEEEEEE BLOUROHGHGOAYYOGLLAES

spatchcock

fuckin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The faul of lockheem

Imagine what it would be like

emly

emlyemlyemlyemlyemlyemlyemly

emly hit her peak. she's on the way down. pack it on up. 'tsbeen good.

windsor windsor windsor windsor pls
windsor pls
windsor
talk
windsor talk

impossible

ive decided that windsor must say something. i am worried about him ever since he & carlito woble went private. has he spelunked too deep down that rabbit hole? has he lost his way? is he neglected by parents & foreverially girlclothed? no... no things cannot continue this way.

bull shitting bull shitter unless ur mister monkey you're full of SHIIIIIT fuck YOOOU
rogue schizo?
rogue schizo probly

WINDSOR
WINDSOR
WINDSOR
WINDSOAOAOOR

fuckin loathe u dude

Emma Stone and HAIM Are Going to a Spice Girls Concert with Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds nice.

okAAAAAAAAyuh

youtu.be/Ny4z0WjIpYA

blending sweet & tart for the perfect start

monkey man how tall are u monkey man

youtu.be/EWBpiCYB2u8

Attached: dan-stevens-david-haller-legion-fx.jpg (618x412, 45K)

fx shill fuck offffffffffff
.............except i watched this :)))
i saw this particular series :))))))
good clip :)
fx schizos fuck off
in general
except good clip tho :]]
youtube.com/watch?v=uqZSwmA_a-E

6'1"

ooo . .. . . kewl :)
nothin else to say at the moment, eh?

linens on sale again

guess not... are u pumped for all sevens monkey man?
would be great if it was monkey post :)
then all dirt bag ass cancer fag - gots can come and complain that it wasnt their dirt bag ass cancer fag - got shit . . .
sometimes i envision an open field in which they are all bleeding out and dying
and moaning in pain
& im jus there atop the hood of some sorta souped up jeep
jus cacklin
jus laffin my ass off
type thing
hah hah hell yeah

MANK's in the best - selling show

Attached: 1555124630488.jpg (441x449, 46K)

munhi mane pls live stream munhi mane

LOL (didn't actually laugh)
neh

ah........................................
alright then

yet here u are tho

here u are monitoring the goings on

hm

"TERRARIA" eh? seems neat ... is that a kewl underground boomer game? how did u get in2 it? seems cool underground boomer status maybe . . .

im all about cool underground test-of-time boomer stuff. . . .

Over the fields we go, laughing all the way

TWENTY MULE TEAM

Attached: NCYSMV137.png (1565x1777, 344K)

depopulate a monkey schoolyard with lead

karate chop a munk into a real tizzy

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7767912/#7770951
was this abt me

stop talking abt carlito
ty
>>sagebf
these lyrics literally describe my life
trying to chase after you constantly
i'm sick of it. i'm sick & tired of it all.

Attached: 6A9BF939-6BDB-4D5C-9019-472776BE331F.jpg (1242x641, 207K)

o hm why's that sh×thead hm? why's that b×tch hm? pipe up b×tch why's that b×tch

"but also hdorp bdorp" fuck yOOOOOOu

youtu.be/8I1B4n_8Cto

manji man eternal enemy until he comes back & epxlains himsel f

explain yourself bitch
explain yourself bitch

youtu.be/JYqjcHYTQgQ

Attached: 16yae8zn2tty.jpg (1024x575, 45K)

Do you wanna date me?

I wanna date yu

i mean . . . maybe explain that??????? dont hafta :) maybe explain :]] of ur own free will :) out of goodness of heart :O)

i mean would u be so kind to maybe explain that ?????? fren ??? :]

two same numbers
i'm already dating someone in mono
and i am autistic about loyalty
youtu.be/DERtyxZ-mLU

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 06a.jpg (500x500, 76K)

LO OO O OO OAO AOAOAOAOOAAHHAHAHAH HHAHA HAHHA HAH L OO OO O OO O O L YES ! ! ! ! !

fuck off, fuckup
get lost fuckup

monkeu mane ???? u need help packin up monkeu mane ??????
monkeu man
explain this maybe ???????
up 2 u
i thnk wood b kewl if u did :]

manji mane......

my forceful tone was always a joke monkey man ,,,, it was never a true demand . . .i never truley demand anything manji mane it was just a shtick ... i did not realize it was causing u to become adversarial & hesitant to reply . . . i always thot u looked past my forceful tone manji mane but i understand now that u are defiant in the face of that tone , so i will no longer use it :)
so just yknow
explain maybe ?
pls maybe?
thank u :}

perfect ass funny ass clip if i had knowna bout this clip i would have posted it in this situation because it is so utterly perfect! FUNYYYYY ++++

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

youtu.be/H5Jz9LFXdng

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: rebel_stand.jpg (500x503, 58K)

mocher mane
mocher mane
mocher mane

setting the 8 hour timer before i start to get angry at u, mister mocher :]

i wish munkey would look at me the way i look at him

instead he aint looking at anything...

ooga booga
look at me shoota
needs more dakka
where muh brotha
ooga booga
but what if... gneush
shiiiiet

AAAAAAAAhAH H*AhAHAH hAHh AHH ah ahaha hha ah ahah ha hahh ha h AAAAAAAAA ah ahhaha ah ah ah

mister jungle mane i finally mustered up the courage to play ur juggle game jungle mane but im missing vcruntime140d.dll & ucrtbased.dll so i try to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 but it says i already have a newer version ?????? so now i cannot juggle the monkey dookie ........ compile in release mode? but apparently that is giving people problems as well (people with the same missing dll problem) ......

kaonashi RACIST?! fuckin ba-ha-ha-haaaased

monkey thread
use neanderthal grunts
"kaonashi racist?! likelier than you think, we will be right back after these messages to give you the full scoop"
youtu.be/oQaasxr3zWY

seven thirty, monkey man, before i begin to grow angry with you!!!!!
explain
explain
if u want :3
no presssure :3

im hoping this will work
files.catbox.moe/hod6f2.rar

shareware version
to order jugglemunk 1-800-IDGAMES for 18+ content : you get to **** the monkey

*orders orbital drop*
youtu.be/mUzxdczZKjY

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg (500x500, 57K)

yea.,.. i was hoping too
~sigh
i was hoping too.

golber juggle mack . . . . .

time is runnin out for mojoman

Attached: hourglass-time-concept-high-contrast-image-dramatic-lit-40361087.jpg (957x1300, 123K)

reality construction principles state that as soon as you accurately describe one state of reality, it immediately changes so that that description is no longer true
you saying that things will happen that way ensured that they in fact will not happen that way. and as of right now i am correct

oooooo :)
k :)
thang q :)))))
sounds like a GLORIFIED JINX . . .

u LIED & said u asked EVERYONE except abandonment issue mane, which WASNT true so YOU lied you gave a FALSE IMPRESSION that caused me to say such a thing , fakeing lier

people believe that a man named Muhammed went into a cave for 3 days and spoke with angels
I'm allowed to believe whatever I want
I hadn't asked him when I said that
And I accidentally emailed one of my friends instead of text them so I had to talk to them the next day and they were cool enough to let me crash with them temporarily.
although i am spending tonight at ufo man's house
oooh spooky
i think he's gonna kill me m8

kewl :)))))) not h8ing on jinx
thats what i figured before u explained
u just explained it in monkified way

& erm jokes on u second post was just to COAX the latest development out of u
#COAX'd

didn't used to agree with that bread but now i do
i hate all of you, not just you and you but all of you all of you everyone here on this board

monkey man midlife-crisis edition time-of-upheaval brand kit ???????

Sounds like something Doodoo Brown would of said
Not me though. You can't be talking about me..

You actually think I'm going to make it to 70??? Fuck.

well i suppose you're alrite

>well i suppose you're alrite
Haha yes I am the only non-hated person on ass-force

fucks that mean hm??????
fucks that fucking mean hm?????
u rly get 'would have' wrong still if u dont think about it or are typing quickly ???
or ironic ?

i need ansAAAAArs

This is an ironing board.

Attached: ironing bord.jpg (478x478, 21K)

no, NO , NO , NO, NOT TRUUUUUE NOT TOROAORAUGHE boomproof

i made this joooooooke me me me

boomproofs

I made that joke before archives even existed for this board

m-ME TOO POBLY
me tAAAAAAAAoughe rAoAoAoAughe against the dying of the light

so as i was saying

Attached: 1539396512434.gif (480x477, 990K)

Michael Caine is a treasure

more storys monkey man
h'HAAAA ! Clue for curious user ! curious user clue !!! there u go !

munk pouring molten silver into his ears
because he can take it

loOoOool u sooooo funney
im so proud of this community !!!!!

are u leaving the state monkey man ?????? :(

not yet

kewl :]
story story story story story story story story

soon

wh'HUH?
kewl :]
lier pobly

Story story story oh story story story
One time I told these guys the wrong directions to my house because I was super baked and confused about where we were located and because I wasted 10 minutes of their time they dropped me off at an intersection in the middle of nowhere about 10 miles from my house

loO OO OO O OO O OOAOAAOAOOAOAHAH HHA HAH HAH H AHHAH HA HHAHHA HHA HAH HA HHA HA OA OA OO AOL L LL O O LO O O O OO L LL O LO LO LO L OL OL

Thangggggg QQQQqqQqqQq

I had to hitchhike home from a nearby 7-Eleven and that was certainly one of the creepiest rides of my life. I had that dude drop me off like 2 miles from my house

h'HA. fascin8ing ......

It is most certainly a comedy album. The laughs are plentiful. And Jack Black's singing and Kyle Gass' guitar playing meld together on that album in a way that defies the laws of nature. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever composed. This might be controversial but I was not impressed by the Tenacious D movie at all. It has a few funny moments, but it also had some really weird unfunny stuff in there. Also, the soundtrack for that does not compare to the original Tenacious D album. I hope that one day they'll make a true followup to that, but I'm pretty sure Jack Black don't give a fuck anymore considering he got all that Kung Fu Panda money now.

It's highly debatable whether or not Benjamin Frankllin ate food. Some historians suggest that Benjamin Franklin once ate a taco, and others have found that he actually ate food more than once. Through his writings and journals we have found that he also apparently drank a glass of water on more than one occassion. This historical figure is truly one of the most fascinating men to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Then I realized that Rize of the Fenix had been released and it was a great album

waynes child - like open - ended curiosity elicited such a different type of manji mane post....... more imaginative . . . far more absurd . . . at least there's plenty to go thru

You get what you give.

yea i FUCKING get it. with YOU. yea sure with YOU. im not gonna go WAYNEMODE to get those types-a posts outta u. i was not CAPTIVATED by WAYNE's contributions. they were ASS. str8 ASS. but the DYNAMIC was such that it ELICITED a DIFFERENT TYPE of POST out of you. i have no DESIRE to BE WAYNE just to get a DIFFERENT TYPE of REPLY. FUCK head. fuck yOOOOOOu

egg death mode bitch egg death mode may first bitch , get what give?????? oh what are u getting now ????? bindle over shoulder bitch get to hiking bitch . get what u give huh fundameltally apposed to gainful emplyoment ehh? bindle bitch :] enjoy

So you prefer to be antagonistic and get weirdly guarded and succinct replies from me?

~girlswoon ~ wow so principled so stuck - to - guns ! wow couchcrash status ! woa so imprest ! fuck yOOOOOOOOOOu

h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a aa a aa aa a a aaa a a a a a a aaa a a
first audible chuckle of the da-ha-ha-hay ~clap clap~
no i dont prefer. no i guess i dont. but i just cant imagine being like
"anigi i have question. u ever eat taco anigi?"
~reply~
"thats nice anigi. anigi are there tacos on the moon?"
jus like-- NAH. EUGH. NO. just-- i CANT. just CANT do it.
YOU arent a particularly inquisitive person either so u could imagine how altering your entire style just to get different results from the other person would prove a challenge????? eh ????? you are "how u are" pretty consistently , eh????

the first audible chuckle of the day is always when you know no matter what happens... things are gonna be alrite

Why is it so important for you to get any response from me?

erm, well thats the subject at hand. thats just what we're talking about. and u make mank's rockin' world go round. subplot thickener, etc. its not like im NOT getting responses, & id even argue they're NOT SO GUARDED AT ALL, given how you've delved into the details of your living situation complete with images & all... i was just remarking about how its different with wayne. really makes me examine my strategy, asking for real - life manji man stories while he picked ur brain in a more abstract way. but then you make nasty comment about getting what u give & then THATS when i got COMBATIVE

just ALWAYS taking SHOTS , i simply wonder as to world of manji man , and i get SHOTS taken at me , CONSTANTLY

It wasn't nasty, it's just how I operate. If you come at me with weird negativity and demanding shit then it's difficult for me to respond very positively.
I am not trying to be mean or nasty with these words, I assumed you were self-aware enough to know what you were doing.
Maybe just try being nicer to people

i mean how is not NICE?
u see antagonist nature in that post?
or is it just my residual "VIBE" thats "COLORING" the exchange?
was this my misstep? its easy enough for me to imagine that your deleted comment was not nasty in the way that i took it. but i caught myself doin the "tell me b*tch tell me b*tch" shtick & reversed course... granted theres YEARS of animosity on my part that could also be contributing to the standoffishness

>Maybe just try being nicer to people
BASED but also very soyboy

I deleted the comment because I was trying to cancel out the effects of our shared reality manipulation and return things to a state of homeostasis.
You always take everything I do so personally when usually it has nothing to do with you personally.

yeh. i guess i just use it as subplot thickener but it only worx against me. your input will contribute to the stability of the may first egg death zone 3.2 patch update thang q

subplots occur naturally there is no reason to force them out. as the weebs say "take it easy"

buy now hummus and a wow extra large falafel meal for two

dont fucking tell me to take it easy bitch dont fucking tell mee take it easy bitch how bout you take it a lil harder bitch wouldnt be shitcanned from the premises bindle in hand bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=IiahjfvvvqE

see, why do you do this
brb need to clean my ears

should have trusted myself, dudes a sneak disser. cant help himself. much easier to sneak diss, give himself the possibility of others failing to take note. not me bitch :)
youtube.com/watch?v=-kh2QKsh5As

imagine someone telling u take it easy, u say u understand that type of defiance, after being told what to do, i fucking understood did it not seem like i understood? i made it very clear that i understood yet you still must clarify: "take it easy". . . . psh. . . . . p'buh

I LITERALLY HAVE TO CLEAN MY EARS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSIC YOU POSTED!!!!!

it's a suggestion not an order

h'haaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
i kno ur kidden but i was REFERRING to the "TAKE IT EASY" comment.

i got a fren thats a relatively slow speaker (& THINKER if i do say so myself), steady & deliberate, much lower-key than anyone else i know, and if i, or other ppl, act like normal fuckin ppl, or explain something passionately, or speak at length, or get even the slightest bit rowdy, he will say that. "take-a-deece", tryina be all funny about it, but its like, dude you're slow. you slow fuck. we're over here being normal humans and you're just... you're slow dude. take an upper get on our level. take-a-deece bitch dont tell me take-a-deece imma queue up some nasty replies for the next time he says that. not too nasty. juuust the rite amount of nasty. get em thinkin a lil bit.

yea well i fucking got the message ur post was just fine without the last part. youd think youd GET IT by now & ADJUST your strategy just a LITTLE bit , not that these conversations require STRATEGY , but like , KNOWING ME , why say that ? sneak disser probly...

double finger nose pick
u dont see one of those every day

help help cannot say it anymore due to manipulation of this board
doremifasalatito...

OMEGLE INTEREST MOMQOROM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!

Yeah man, I'm not coming at these conversations like they're a battle. I'm just trying to talk to you.

That's a rapper YouTube told me about

jevAAAAAn
jAvAAAAAAAAn
more songs like this pls !
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvXN_yc6T4

whew, dodged a bullet there

OH YEAH? HOW SO HUH? HM???? WHAT???
HOW SO HM?
you LIE to get me off your back?
sneak dissing liar fuck

monkey man more jams like guncheck by ed rush feat. NICO please :}

dang missed the omegle interest hook up...

Why is it that you interpret all things to be about you? What sort of insecurity does this betray?

Anyway, dodged a bullet by not having to go to ufo man's house. He was being weird and led me to believe that he was living in one place but did not actually live there.

OH? OH IM INSECURE? IDK YOU TELL ME! WHAT DOES IT BETRAY? HM?? PIPE UP LET'S HEAR IT!
i just don't understand why you'd leave a cryptic update like that. if i hadnt questioned the post no one would have ever known what it meant. i know it's in spirit of mank to be a bit mysterious but if you're REFERRING to something that you were VERY CLEAR about then why not also be VERY CLEAR about it? what am i supposed to MAKE of the "DODGED A BULLET" post? given what we were just talking about, it makes sense for me to assume i might be the subject! sheesh!

>i just don't understand why you'd leave a cryptic update like that.
pretty much what i've been doing the whole time
if you're confused, make a simple inquiry. i'm pretty likely to answer it. no need to fling wild accusations around and act unruly. this is civilized mank

what is the mentality behind the cryptic updates ??? just more cannon fodder for stupid space - staring ape - face ? i guess this gets back to my o.g. inquiry into purpose of ape - face altogether . . .

I thought we established that this was my personal blog?

h'haaaaaaaa
okAAAAAAAyuh

that wasnt your ORIGINAL ANSWER ......... THOUGH ........
is the idea that u can go back & see a cryptic message & remember what u were referring to ? & only u ? like encrypted correspondence of some sort

your concurrence in the above is assumed

No i posted it because it just happened and I wanted to post about it, as it was relevant to previous discussions within the same thread.

...........yeah but....... see now you're bein DODGY
because you KNOW that no one would have known what it meant
im asking, what is the point of making it impossible to decipher

The only way it would be impossible to decipher is if I never responded to any inquiries about it, but I did so it is no longer impossible to decipher, and it was never meant to be anyway. It's there if anyone's interested, and if they are then I'll elaborate.

ALRIGHT THEN.

fuckin...
weirdo
WEIRDOOOOOO

'tsjust.... whats the point of making it CRYPTIC in the FIRST place? i suppose if it was not, then the thread would be just like any other personal-blog thread, which would be lame. is THAT the rub? what's the RUB? you know i'm seeking a certain TYPE of answer but u keep playing this SEMANTIC GAME instead & u LUV it u cant get ENUFFA it

Rub? I don't think out everything I do in extravagant detail before I do it. I just do shit then I do it
I answered you as clearly and accurately as possible, yet you still seem to be confused. This is a problem with yourself and not with me.

OH PROBLEM WITYH ME???????? OHHHHHHHHH OH PROBLEM WITH ME HUH?????
u reject my theory about the cryptic nature being a layer of safe separation from an otherwise unwanted personal blog thread? why have said nothing about why you fashion the post in a way that no one knows what you're talking about. is it, instead, ANOTHER layer of attention-seeking? u want ppl to ask for clarification? why make it cryptic, dammit, u have not answered!

I told you it was not intended to be cryptic. You ever been in a room with someone who was on the phone and they got off the phone and were like "Whew, just dodged a bullet." and then you're like "Yeah, what happened?" and then they explain it to you?

MUH TOLERANTS BREAK

Who would ever do that

ah. yeh. sure. alright. well imagine a personal blog that is nothing but loose transcriptions of your after-the-fact exclamations. and you wait for comments on each entry to ACTUALLY blog. thats how i see it. thats a closer analogy to whats actually going on. thats what i dont get. but of course, is wild world of monky, which does explain a lot, but u dont seem to be defaulting to that explanation, which would make more sense...

hoh my gosh u guys this monkey is so silly i cant take it anymore o my gosh :-) blushn rn so silly

well if nobody's interested in the first place i don't see any reason to go into detail
i mean this is a weird point to get hung up on
what about those 8 projects you need to finish

WHAT IS THE MONKEY EVEN LOOKING AT HE'S NOT LOOKING AT ANYTHING HOW COULD THIS BE

ah........ alrite then. 'ever. 'cares. 'tjust be nice to not hafta CRACK OPEN every little nuglet to get to the crucks.
weird outta-left-field comment > inquiry > actual comment > replie
its all so tiresom . . . ..

u KNOW that i am interested , yet still with little left field nuggets? fucken loathe u dude . . . (not rly)

This is how communication works pal

dang..

am autisto? am autisto... dang . . .

OHHHHHHHHH ?????? OH U HERE TO SCHOOL ME ???????
not really. maybe in person. but when you submit a POST to the INTERNET it's usually SELF-EXPLANATORY. my dude. fuck head.

dang? mr monky man autistmo? mr monkey man autismo..

monkey man on edge cause hes getting SHITCANNED from his place of residence again & bout to turn [redacted]

Is there something going wrong in your life?

eh? HUH? im just PASSIONATELY ARGUING my POINT. i can see your phone analogy when you're in person cause it only takes a second for the other person to ask you to elaborate but on the INTERNET if the SAME PHONE CONVO were to take place you'd GENERALLY start the post with "just got off the phone with abandonment-issue mane... seems like he was lyin about where he was stayin so i sed f*ck that". 'tslike if u said "dodged a bullet there" in person & the other person didnt ask u to elaborate. it's an INVITATION for the other person to ask for elaboration. on HERE its like a stupid little MIND game. just, OUT with it.

I don't care about your argument

dodged a bullet? wanna share online? DESCRIBE the bullet that was DODGED. 'tslike, an op, "im sad", so u can gather all interested parties for as many people to pity u as possible, weird attention seeking mind game

alright dude, take some time to chill out and relax i'll be back later or whatever lol

yeah. yeah the REVERSION to AD HOM makes a lotta sense when ya put it that way. got somethin to say pipe up. dont got nothin to say dont bother. 'nt hit me with or some weird shit. weirdo

yea. yea tie up that bindle real tite. fuckin derelict. fundamentally opposed to job gee wonder why. fuck yAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOUhg

bindle tying tips

im fAcking sArrAAAAAy

muAnky mAAAAAAAAne rAoAoAughe

o my

Attached: monkey-val-pic-with-text.jpg (1342x861, 95K)

lOo Oo OO Oo Oo O OO Ol
what do u think of what has transpired here jungle mane ? hm ? u never speak at length. speak at lenth, pls

People who stare in the mirror and see monsters

u wear glasses monkey man ?????

funny fuckin mother fucker

not my beeswax cant speak at length dunno the variables that went into this tussle!!

'tsreally all OUT there for all to SEE...
he personally INSULTS me for finding his CRYPTIC POSTS to be an ODD way to BLOG. they ARE! they FUCKING are and when he felt the exchange had gone on for too long he just... INSULTS me. 'diculous

whats cool then bitch >fucking answer me ( ಠ益ಠ)
(◣д◢) >answer me fucking answer me whats cool then bitch
whats cool then bitch whats cool then bitch >answer me sh*thead
> (You) (ಠ益ಠ)
>fucking answer me (You) (You) whats cool then bitch
>> (You)
>> whats cool then bitch (You) (You) (You)
>>answer me sh*thead (ಠ益ಠ)
> (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (ಠ益ಠ)
>answer me sh*thead whats cool then bitch whats cool then bitch
(◣д◢) >answer me fucking answer me whats cool then bitch
>fucking answer me whats cool then bitch ( ಠ益ಠ)

>222
>Trips
Nice

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

youtube.com/watch?v=PO3mri47s7M
ohhh whats THIS NOW ??????
OH.... OH-HOH-HOOOOH . . . OH-KAY ! ! ! !

thats you monkey man i fucking know thats you
shoulda known you have nowhere to go lol
you had to pretend to leave fuckin lololol

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEtQ2htnE4
ah nah nvm he's a faggot

XDDDDDDDDDDD

how to be a good owner and take care of ur munkey

loooooOooool
talk more
say things
u never talk at length
speak at length about any ol' thang
monkey man eternal enemy now JUNGLE is my best fren

*short fart* speaks a thousand words

h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

uh oh think mr monky man hates me now...

ur name is on the kill list with a big skull n bones next to it

hey.......... none-a that