So are there any other actual good wrestling games or is this it?

So are there any other actual good wrestling games or is this it?

Attached: sad.jpg (1014x763, 195K)

Cant wait for 2020 next july

Im unsure how I feel about the changes adam is making to gimmicks, but since I mostly play puro feds it won't really effect me.

>reading: the game
this is why wrestling is dead
the fans are fucking nerds

>but since I mostly play puro feds it won't really effect me.
post your chin please for reference

>he needs EA levels of consumer fucking ultimate teams and caw a doody bing bing to process playing games

Attached: 1567305975544.jpg (307x297, 25K)

some gameplay would be nice ya fuckin bookworm

there are a couple of really good japanese ones but they're probably not that appealing unless you're interested in the eras of jap. wrestling they were made in.

nice peanut brain you have there user

Wish that the 9000verse mod was still being worked on.

yeah you're so smart for playing games where the challenge is not falling asleep reading the same wall of text 45 times with the names swapping out

Attached: 1560243471450.png (800x450, 227K)

How much VC did you get for this post?

Wrestle Angels Survivor 2

>he likes spending money on digital goods that only last a year until the next sports game comes out
Lmfao what an autistic tard

>reading is for nerds
Post IQ

unironically what the fuck did you mean by this

>Im unsure how I feel about the changes adam is making to gimmicks
For some reason I expect them to go full BritWres with the insufferable social justice stuff. You'll be penalized for not having enough women's matches high up the card etc.
I'm in the early 2030s with my Cornellverse game right now, so I'll probably buy and play it regradless. They better not screw with the lore too much, though if they were to do it properly they would have it match the story in my game.
Texas Pete rehabbed, clean and motivated turns into a great talent, and California Kid eventually turns into one of the best in the World with enough TLC.

a cool 264 last time i was tested.

I've killed my brain with weed for a long long time, but my measured IQ is still a cool 148.

Sorry for the retardation

no need to be sorry, happens all the time. natural reaction for brainlets to ape out when they meet an intelligent person.

ICW is still pretty based.

>Can't read without getting bored
Go for a construction job user, anything more complicated might be too hard on your brain

While I agree with the sentiment the guy you're responding to is a simp, I will also say that most people who look down on construction industry jobs (which tend to pay quite well) are simps themselves who usually lack the basic geometry and algebraic skills to even perform basic construction tasks.

kek his only job is to lay cement and bricks LMAO

They are all too easy, that's the problem.

Attached: 12863-bureaucracy-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x975, 170K)

Rumble Roses

Lmfao whats it like to literally break your back every day listening to the architect yell at you to work faster?

I don't know. I don't do construction. If I need something built I hire the contractor who yells at the employees.
I have done construction in the past but I worked right under the big boss so I got treated quite well.

OK
I'm going to start ANOTHER save