Weird note

I recently discovered that someone has been living in my attic. Apparently they've been monitoring me and keeping notes. Here's what i found

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-033957_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXD2eWLqzU0
youtu.be/wkEf6M1Vzrw
youtu.be/C5yRJmdvWAY
youtu.be/sWComeA6_nU
youtu.be/T_tNVpWsKII
youtu.be/Cqs9LEJ8qdU
youtu.be/NOubzHCUt48
youtu.be/EmW7AYgZ-gs
youtu.be/79dAB54cR8o
youtu.be/l22quw5rZCs
youtu.be/t5qURKt4maw
youtu.be/thnXzUFJnfQ
youtu.be/UmIwcu9AoxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't really have anything clever to add
youtu.be/sXD2eWLqzU0

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 639.png (637x476, 184K)

>talented artist

Attached: 1554590657987.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Thanks Delaurentis but don't you have an amusement park to manage?

the eyes can handle that stuff
whats a little treason among friends
i can just nom them if they try to pull stuff like that again

lelel how many pepsis have u ated

Thanks Delaurentis I'll be sure to think about that while I'm exploring this vast country with the courage you've inspired in me

no es nada
don't forget you're chaika too
not sure if you're also a dipper
probably yes? overlapping info
try not to step on toes you might catch the attention of the non eyes that are kind mask bound
they don't show themselves to me, i would probably give them mercy but they want to break golden rule so i would spank them
can't actively seek them out and spank them though because you know how it goes, if you get into trouble higher protects
if you get into big trouble remember the soup
the little ones jiggle for you if you treat them nice, but if you are just half assing it to use them they won't, it's elusive to "use" them for anything, mostly they will just jiggle to music
youtu.be/wkEf6M1Vzrw

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 51d.gif (528x660, 461K)

Can I offer any image?

i like chaika images

Attached: 1528752936857.gif (441x441, 230K)

Whoever wrote that note is schizo brobro, I'd be careful of going up to your attic. He could think that since he's an angel and you come from down below, you must be a demon. I don't think that would end well for anyone. Be safe fren

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x1299, 286K)

the higher protects
fear is ignorance
schizos are enlightened ones that didn't reach stability
it is a passing state that can be overcome by facing the dark sun
youtu.be/C5yRJmdvWAY

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: b04428cc89b133d94a0ce140e85934b3.jpg (604x402, 73K)

youtu.be/sWComeA6_nU

I would love to hear more about overcoming it by facing the dark sun. If you don't want to straight out explain it, another hint or two would suffice

Attached: image0.jpg (750x1081, 236K)

Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you

If he didn't want to talk to me, he wouldn't have replied in the first place

solipsism
understand that the "inner demons" are (you)
they dance in shadows where the light of your eye refuses to see
it is your own desires made manifest in the absence of your vigil
people hide malice behind many noble concepts, understand that it is (you) who gives it power
when (you) see something in other that irks you and angers you ask yourself why
find the root of that anger and you find yourself
in the mirror illuminated by twin suns all is laid bare, the shadow of self has no more place to dance
synthesis of the self occurs and you will reintegrate the shadow back into yourself
it's a defense mechanism to externalize it, you were not ready to face it so your mind gave you persona that was
that is your mask, understand that you are not the mask, do not deny the masks existence it is a good servant but a bad master
just like fire, if you let it run rampant it will burn your life to a crisp, through control and vigil you will see the self as is
and become whole, your only limit is where you stop saying "this is me", you can understand quite a wide variety of humans when you see them as yourself
by teaching you this i teach myself this
youtu.be/T_tNVpWsKII

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 1846670-kg.jpg (400x400, 102K)

This post would look better in traditional kanji

lol retard

golden rule
if you choose to abuse this knowledge to feed your mask more and refuse to see the malice of your mask you will reap what you sow
you have been forewarned, whether you choose to go through any path it is the path you chose, the self judges the self, you cannot hide behind ignorance once you have been given the fruit
if you choose to further spread malice among the selves you will be punishing yourselves and live through their pain that you have caused
you cannot lie to yourself, you cannot weasel your way out or out smart it, it knows you better than you know yourself
use the knowledge well but know that price of harming self

Attached: 1554972826998.jpg (400x479, 28K)

youtu.be/Cqs9LEJ8qdU

Attached: spirited-away-cover.jpg (1000x500, 102K)

youtu.be/NOubzHCUt48

stop roleplaying you are both an embarrassment to this board

left locked
a monkey bangs rocks together
sparks fly out
monkey calls itself master of fire
monkey combines things
new things are created
monkey names and claims new things
nothing to bang together
nothing to write down on paper
monkey refuses to believe it is
robot agrees, 0 or 1 it proclaims
monkey and robot nod at each other
is or isn't, is or isn't!
they proclaim in one voice
prove it, prove it using this!
you cannot do, you won't do, you lie!
they nod at each other
little was learned on that day
youtu.be/EmW7AYgZ-gs

Your fortune: Good Luck

golden rule has not been broken
youtu.be/79dAB54cR8o

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: 4647fff847fb21e5af97adae9d98bc0774e712c3_hq.gif (400x375, 114K)

Thank you, this is very relevant in my life right now. Especially the part about seeing something in others that irks me, and finding myself at the root of it.
The mask part is kind of relevant too. I don't think i was ready to see "it" whenever i did, and things have definitely been different since. I do not say this negatively as it has led me to learn so much more than if I had not encountered it.
I guess my question is this: how can i learn to better differentiate between the mask, and me? Especially if i dont exactly know too much about "me"?

Attached: 1554877097684.jpg (750x766, 85K)

What?

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-deflect.jpg (780x439, 63K)

Ah. I guess I'm just fucking schizo or something

Sounds like it

what you are at the core is a vulnerable child
think of the most fragile child you have ever known
so fragile it could be made out of glass or pure energy
that is you, the mask protects that at all costs
but the mask needs guidance of self to do so
and concepts make us behave in a way we would normally not behave
the pyramids give us stability at the cost of the self
at your core you are "good", your darker desires are manifestations of what you want in a twisted form
because you denied yourself them in their purer forms
you are a combination of 3 gunas and more
what you are cannot be put into words so zen it
every interaction with other fragments is a game of pong
you go back and forth and something is exchanged
it doesn't get diminished by sharing, it is the cup that overflows
empty your cup of what you think is and it will be full of what is(?)
words are weak
system is perfect
golden rule
zen it
youtu.be/l22quw5rZCs

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: 3-gunas-.png (600x400, 21K)

simplified
sattva = devas
rajas = asuras
tamas = ???
balance of 3
all but fragments of one
one enters prism, many come out
your only limit is where you stop saying "this is me"
youtu.be/t5qURKt4maw

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Many thanks my friend, I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. Your advice does not fall upon deaf ears, I will try to implement what I've learned here as best i can

it's quite alright i enjoy helping myself
remember my cryptic warning i have a feeling you may try to use this knowledge in a way that you don't really want to use it but you think you do and end up reaping a harvest you will regret
but don't worry even the mistakes we make are but part of the journey, if we wanted to be perfect without the road we would be there already

The core denies itself what it wants in its pure form because it is too fragile to handle itself in its entirety? So it creates a mask that shields it from itself, but at the cost of filtering its desires through the mask into a lesser, distorted form which is manageable in scale, but impure and poisonous? So it's the duty of the core to use the mask to absorb the poison as well and grow more stable and robust after confronting its desires in their lesser forms, rather than melding with the mask out of ignorance or fear, and using it to spread and multiply the poison throughout its entire self?

example:
"i want to be held by another human being"
"i cannot just do that, people would think it is weird"
"why would anyone want to hold me anyway"
"insert self doubt and insecurity here"
"b-but prostitutes won't require to want it, i know what they want they want currency, if i give them currency they will hold me"
"here is some currency, now let me put on my big boy mask so i can hold you"
"ooh yeah bitch, take that you whore *spank*"
"i have accomplished what the self wanted, i am a good mask"
self didn't want to have sexual intercourse with a stranger for currency but the mask did the best it could with the tools and rules given

now you start to see how this world was twisted
people trying to get things they want but going about it all the wrong ways
who am i to say what is wrong ways but it doesn't seem to make them happy so
youtu.be/thnXzUFJnfQ

Attached: 5fd.gif (1000x668, 364K)

I was thinking more along the lines of

"I want to be held by another human being"
"I need a human being who will hold me"
"I need to engage in specific social rituals that will allow me to exchange my resources for someone's appreciation and trust"
"OK, it worked, now I need to make sure this person doesn't leave me at all costs"
"Now I am ready to sacrifice my values and other desires to make sure this person keeps holding me when I want it"
"It doesn't feel good when they hold me any more"
"Now I hate both them and myself"

rather than

"I want to be held by another human being"
"Why do I want to be held by another human being"
"I am lacking feelings of comfort, intimacy, warmth, completion, validation, etc"
"Why am I lacking those feelings?"
"Do I really need another person to physically hold me in order to experience those states?"
"What can I change inside me and in my relationship and outlook towards the world so that I may achieve those states independently and not grow reliant on external material circumstances which are changing and unreliable"?
"Am I able to realise that those states are conditioned within myself in the first place, and the physical act of someone holding me is a trigger that I have been conditioned to respond to?"

two same numbers
oh ho ho, tricky tricky you already knew the answer
then why bother asking me for guidance?
confirmation of two is better than ones?

Your response to the other person about the core of the self being a "vulnerable child" was a restatement of an idea which I had come across in certain texts on the subject, and which I established as a guiding principle for times when identification with a particular mask got too close and would give rise to a destructive sense of pride and arrogance. In times like that I've found that remembering the happiness and contentedness that I experienced throughout my childhood is far more satisfying than whatever pride I would experience as a result of my mask getting what it wants. So at those times a very effective remedy for me is to visualise myself as the young child I was, assume the mindset that I had back then and then try and respond to the situation the same way I would have responded at that age. I would remember the moments in my childhood when I was the happiest, and invariably found that those were linked to the fact that as a child I was completely unassuming and wasn't liable to projecting anything onto what was happening around me.

A previous response of yours began with the word "solipsism", which is a second guiding principle for myself which I adopted around the same time.
I was experimenting with seeing the entire world around me as a projection of my mind and realised it was extremely useful for removing obstacles and keeping internal stillness in turbulent situations. I also realised that it allowed me, even forced me, to take control of my responses to external things which usually frustrated or agitated me.

In fact there were 3 principles which I wrote down: one was the word "child", the second was the word "solipsism". Your posts so far have resonated so much with my recent experiences and conclusions, reasserting them almost to the letter, that I simply had to check how far the similarities go. I admit that it is partly a result of me not controlling my masks well enough yet and seeking a little bit of validation as well.

youtu.be/UmIwcu9AoxQ

Attached: d6b.jpg (552x345, 29K)

honk honk