Why does Bea Priestley have so much heat?

Why does Bea Priestley have so much heat?

Attached: bea.png (710x377, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVruAfu53z4
instagram.com/p/B14GtqtA7AC/?igshid=1dogczxx0hfgo
streamable.com/o1k27
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who and who?

Sadie has heat with Bea since the Ospreay shit. It was clear during the match when Bea eliminated her and flipped her off.

Seing white sóyboys use black vernacular always makes me cringe really hard

this tbf

Sadie apparently did some stupid shit in Stardom, where Bea currently works. Ospreay and Bea called her out on twitter.

Tony and the boys better put these bitches in their places. Bea needs AEW more than they need her.

Yeah, her granddad passed away and she left the tour. What a stupid thing to do.

>get criticised by gigachad ospreay
>her beta orbiters can't stop crying about it
Kek

It wasn't just that. It did happen, but she also did something that pissed Stardom off. Supposedly she even got banned from Japan.

>Bea needs AEW more than they need her.
Lol, Bea was the best one in the battle royale by far.

Attached: TIeLGNN.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

Oh shit just remembered she concussed the dentist so bad she tagged in the wrong japanese girl

If Bea needed AEW, she'd move over there and go fulltime instead of staying in Japan and Stardom.
Having said that, I watch Stardom, so please make that happen so she's gone.

got to when you a real1
youtube.com/watch?v=oVruAfu53z4

This

They don't have house shows so even if she's signed full time, she doesn't need to be there every week. She needs the exposure because Stardom is a niche and she'll never go to WWE without Will.

It happened before the tour and she went anyway, clearly she didn't care too much. She did however get their entire group kicked out of a mall and publicly embarrassed for doing stunts inside.

What the fuck is up with womens wrestling this week, lmao?

What’s this dudes story? How does he know so much about the women?

Stardom pay is shit compared to AEW and I'm pretty sure that she isn't selling tons of merch like the popular girls are doing. She's only in Japan because Ospreay move there full time.

Based backstage drama before the first tv show

Bea also no sold her gorilla press in the battle royal.

Watch it on the AEW Youtube page. It's quite hilarious.

Toni Storm does worse things if we go by her social. It has to be more to the story.

Bea is a known mark for herself since her indie days on the U.K. Ospreay was a dick too but he has toned it down since signing with NJPW.

She was over as fuck even during her entrance her first AEW show because of her Stardom exposure. Even if people never watched her they know she's the Stardom champ and Stardom = female NJPW to these people so she has instant credibility.

based filter raping you into submission

Here's the spot: instagram.com/p/B14GtqtA7AC/?igshid=1dogczxx0hfgo

lol Sadie goes on a rampage and Bea no sells her shit like that. I bet a majority of old school people would swing too.

What a mark. Sandbagging her that bad.

Worse things how? Toni seems pretty well liked by the Stardom girls. She hasn't done what Sadie supposedly did, which is from what I heard, go on the Stardom company vacation, got drunk and did something stupid that got the police called and they were forced to cut their vacation party short.
For those who don't watch Stardom, I guess they were surprised at her botches and her concussing someone. For people who watch Stardom, I was surprised she didn't botch everything and only concussed one person.

Again, only rumours. Tony had videos of her drunk on the train stations in Japan and things like that.

CONSENSUAL PENIS

>Physically assaulting a co-worker in the middle of a show over some petty personal drama
>"Reward her, company!"
State of this mong.

The definition of bringe

Sadie Gibbs fucked around during a Stardom tour and didnt take it too seriously. Then during the tour she left back to the US because her grandfather died.
Ospreay commented on twitter that Japan tours arent supposed to be a vacation and you should take it seriously because it could improve your career prospects if you do(he would know, hes in a much better position now than he was in 2015).
Womens wrestling twitter, reddit and to an extent puro twitter took this as WIll shitting on Sadie for leaving Japan because of a death in the family, when it was likely just because she was goofing off when she was there.

There's nothing wrong with being drunk on trains. There's no law against being drunk in Japan. It's doing something illegal that gets the police called, regardless of intoxication. I do recall one of the Stardom girls mentioning the police coming and their vacation kind of being ruined. They didn't mention who or why, but there's enough information to connect the dots. Sadie herself mentioned while talking to Ospreay that she isn't at her best while drunk.

Can someone finally put a hit on Bea to give her a bad injury during a match? Jesus fuck

>Sadie has heat with Bea since the Ospreay shit
Care to extrapolate

Shouldn't you be breaking your neck somewhere Will?

This gay skeleton also laughed when someone said that Bea Priestley should have died from some cancer she had when she was a child so IDK if hes the guy to trust on this stuff.

based. She really should have it would have saved us a lot of time

I hate Bea for shitting up Stardom but this is based desu
She should be no selling all these bingo hallers and making the major leagues of Stardom look strong

how would it have saved you time? you expend a lot of time thinking about horrible womens wrestlers? get a fukkin job.

Sounds like Bea is in the right here, just protecting the business from a lazy unsafe shitter

jeez he seems pretty worked

I hate Bea in Stardom but she was based here

Bea is an ugly cunt. Hope we see less than her. She's such a bitch online too.

Cause she probably botched a move and killed her cat at some point in time, hopefully she signs fulltime with AEW so Stardom doesn't have any more time wasted on Will's girlfriend

Worked. Bea is cute.

Attached: EAUPNMtUYAEVStd.jpg (1536x2048, 451K)

Kek. Bea stiffing her before no-selling.

She looks like a raptor who has bad allergies.

Sure she is Will

I hate Bea. She has infected Stardom. Sadie hasn't even Tweeted since June. You sure she's a wrestler?

Absolutely based. Fuck Sadie

I know nothing of Sadie outside Stardom but to be fair if we are shitting on Bea, let's not let Sadie off. Is she new? She looked really, really green. Maybe it's the language barrier, but in the matches I saw when she was there, she just stood around awkwardly until Hana tapped her on the shoulder and pointed her to her next spot. She has athleticism and those few spots she had looked cool, but she was pretty bad as a wrestler.

Gross Angloid

bea is awesome. Incels hate her because she slapped around their fav waifu

Read the thread.

based filter loving chad
fuck that right wing incel word
that takes away the dignity
of non-toxic males

Stardom is a bingo hall promotion retard. GCW draws bigger crowds than them.

She may be awful, and neither has any place in Stardom - but I HATE Bea with such a burning rage that I'll side with anyone who also dislikes her.

Its not AEW womeme's wrestling without stiffing people for petty feuds, botching, sandbagging and at least one concussion.

Do people actually, unironically like botch priestley?

Attached: 1563064556136.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

streamable.com/o1k27

If AEW keep Sadie around I wonder if Rossy would pull Bea and Riho away from them to protect his champs?

holy cow

Yikes, why are white womeme so uncoordinated

No one likes her. She goes to Stardom's Twitter and gets into arguments with fans who support the other ladies. She's a massive mark with a huge ego.

GCW doesn't run nearly 100 shows a year. Also you're wrong, their small shows do 300 and thats equal to GCW. And bingo hall is a mindset, shitters like Darby Anus, Joey Janetty, and Jimmy Havoc are bingo hallers despite money mark backing.

No, no one does. She's shit, she gets pushed front and center cause of William, she's a huge fucking mark with a massive ego, she's a shitter and she doesn't move a fraction of the merch that someone that high up on the card should

Worked

Your a mark you fucking bitch

How come Cagematch didn't post the attendance from Mania weekend, when every hanger-on indy promotion should get it's biggest crowd? Probably because it underwhelmed attendance-wise and didn't want the number out compared to other groups, like Stardom, HOG or MLW.

>She goes to Stardom's Twitter and gets into arguments with fans who support the other ladies
user, I am by no means Bea's fan, but this is clearly heel work.

>Seing white sóyboys use black vernacular always makes me cringe really hard
It must be infuriating, kind of like when blacks use white language, white technology, white food, white clothing, white methods of transportation, ad infinitum ad nauseam.
It was a mistake for my ancestors to come down from the north and give them the spark of life. We should have left the World in darkness.

Based as fuck

And fuck Bea I hope she tears both ACLs or gets killed from a yakuza deal gone wrong

Cuter than any gook

You're the one seething over me finding relief in someones deserved death, I think you need a job amigo

Bea very stiff and unsafe worker. She’s also the shits too

Holy shit shes so bad

My favorite was BTFO will’s retracting his statement

>He doesnt know
Stardom hasn't filled Korakuen since the Io show. GCW almost sold out that building.

Yeah, the smart Joshi covered up for ms.cole mess up

Bea sucks

Bea isn't a heel on Stardom retard.

Good to see you, will

Do you even watch Stardom? Her “top gaijin” gimmick is definitely heel.

Yes she is.

what?

>because of her Stardom exposure
I would imagine the aew cucks know her more from the British scene

And we're returning the favor by fucking all the white women. You're welcome.

but Bea is a lazy unsafe shitter

You have the highest mortality rate of all the races in america post birth, trust me we're going to outlast you

Even the sub-90 IQ 300 pounders need love too. I know you guys are goal oriented enough to look past the smells and the rashes and the slime etc, good on you brother.

I hate the
>JAPAN BETTER WORKRATE THAN WESTERN
meme as much as the next western user but what the fuck was that? The joshis were wrestling circles around her.

Don't bother me none, I only fuck spics and gooks

not him, but this is retarded logic. GCW was a special event so of course they would sell tickets since nips would never get another chance to see them

Will just needs to shut the fuck up, his little “good guy” schtick is so fucking annoying. We already know he’s a fucking asshole and him trying to act like a good guy through his literal teenage girl vocabulary tweets and virtue posts is not fooling anyone that actually knows him. I feel bad for the Japanese that his two faced ass is actually pulling this off with, faggot is only biding his time for that WWE call up when he hits the gaijin ceiling in NJPW. I hope he breaks his neck before it ever happens.

this is the kind of shit that makes wrestling exciting, i'm a huge Bea mark now, you never know if she's going to give someone a career ending injury or make them shoot pissed, she's great

>I feel bad for the Japanese that his two faced ass is actually pulling this off with, faggot is only biding his time for that WWE call up when he hits the gaijin ceiling in NJPW
I feel the same way about him.
>sign a contract to make them believe you're here long term
>get the push to be the top gaijin
>builds his brand to be enormous after a main event run
>leaves japan for wwe/aew
Unlike Jay White who I feel is gonna stay in NJPW for a long time as their top heel.

I hope Jay sticks around for a long time and that they do him right for going through the dojo.

>She's a massive mark with a huge ego.
that's why she's the best

ya seethe white boy?

SOS

No, in fact quite the opposite.
see

Based

Fuck bea and fuck black people

>flat chested
>boyish looks
no points in guessing why you like "her" so much

Attached: 1327031499780.png (500x500, 12K)

Sadie got drunk, started doing backflips in a small until a security guard caught her. Someone recorded it and out it online. Word has it Mayu even trashed her behaviour on her blog.

>Toni does similar things
>Still employed

Gooks are retarded.

That was only the first thing she did.

Wasn't there something about Bea and Will getting a girl in the UK scene blacklisted for some petty shit?

screenshot?

Bea is based. All you yellow fever joshi incels are fucking marks

Attached: Dx58CZpWsAA1BSR.jpg (1092x1200, 167K)

Based. I'd laugh too

She's only getting pushed since she's getting dicked by Ospreay

GCW ran Shinkiba not Korakuen and drew 300 people. Stardom drew 400 people the night before despite running the venue 50 times a year.

>t-the heel says bad things to fans! i hate them!
worked.

>n-no one likes the heel! t-the heel can't move merch! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
double worked. smarten yourself up

Once she smartens up enough to not be a living botch

Gooks are Koreans ya dumbass zoomer

AEW seriously need to cut this Sadie person loose. Firstly because it's her first goddamn date with the company and she's already starting backstage drama and trying to start fights with other talent, and secondly because she's a nobody so what difference would it fucking make. Might as well cut off Ospreay's girlfriend too if everyone hates her so much and wash their hands out of the entire ordeal.

Why do you always, ALWAYS have to resort to
>muh dik?
Because you have literally nothing else maybe?

STARDOM needs to embrace she is a heel and needs to be pure heel.
I had the vid of her doing flips in jap mall.
Sadie is a shitter who would be shunned if Ospreay hadn't fucked the whole thing up.

Attached: utami all belts 002.jpg (890x843, 118K)

>changing the topic
dipshit. we're talking about moving merch here. heels are supposed to be hated, if they have huge merch numbers it means you've got some shitty wwe booking going on

>Wasn't there something about Bea and Will getting a girl in the UK scene blacklisted for some petty shit?
They blacklisted girl cause she said one of Will mates raped her or something like that and Will defended him, cause you know, you defend your mates. And it was a whole thing that happened, she went to Germany and now doesn't wrestle anymore.

cut Bea and keep Sadie who has more potential

>Shorter
>Uglier
>Older
That's gonna be a cringe from me dog.

He is their gay friend. He's a twink who has been always open abous his gayness, he goes YAAAAAS QUEEEN a lot and is extremely non-threatening. Women wrestlers cry to him in private messages and some of them found success in him pushing out their stories.
He is supporting them and they give him scoops. that's how it works, user.

She is being kicked in the face on the regular by whole STARDOM roster.
She can take a lot of shit. She's not afraid of being hit and hit back.

Sadie is like 2 years into her career.

user. I like Bea. I would like her more, if there were real heels in STARDOM and if she was able to channel her "better than you" assholish attitude she has. She'd be great in ring with that persona. I want real heel Bea.

While you're fighting with the niggers us Mexichads ding-dong diddly go over everyone.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x689, 91K)

I work in the Yea Forums industry and these assholes are EVERYWHERE. I swear, half that industry is made up of rainbow-haired women and the other half are their gay besties and no one knows how to draw or tell a story.

Sadie got kicked off of her Stardom tour because she got kicked out of a mall by cops because she decided that was a good place to do flippy doos. Ospreay chewed her out on essentially not taking her opportunity seriously and her general attitude of being a disrespectful punk. Gibbs proved him wrong by acting like a whiny, disrespectful punk and tried to get internet soilets to back her playing the poor woman card.

Imagine unironically knowing who any of these people

Reminder that Ospreay is a faggot that gets drunk 24/7 and isn't on any position to talk shit about anynody.

Yes but you don't really see the police being called on his ass do you?
Guys like Juice and Will may be alcoholic as fuck but they don't drag to not drag the company's reputation under the bus and treat the new japan gig with respect, unlike sadie who treated her time with stardom like she was on spring break

Will is a fucking asshole and I hope he fucks up big enough to get blacklisted himself. Fake ass fucking veneer he uses.

Complete bastardization of history, blacks are the ones who civilized Europe and ushered in the Renaissance when whites were sleeping with livestock and getting endless diseases because they dumped their trash and waste in the streets like animals. And that’s only one instance; whites have only come into prominence in the last 500 or so years of human history.

It doesn’t fucking matter, we’re all stuck on the only inhabitable planet that we know of in the entire fucking universe. We need each other to survive, there is no point in picking sides when the struggle for life is shared by us all. Jesus fucking Christ, this isn’t a god damn sports game.

Looks like Sadie dropped Bea. It wasn't supposed to be press, she was supposed "counter" by jumping down and then do the elimination spot.
But she dropped her or she slipped, and she got right away to do the elimination spot. She had no time to sell because these fuckers can't improvise and gotta stick to the script.

>stick up for black people
>white liberals: w-why you dividing us! There’s only one race, the human race!

fuck off

She is not a heel in Stardom. Retard.

kek, i enjoyed that no-sell when i saw it, good shit

kek

Please amigo, I love working with you guys. I'll cook us some carne asada ok?

Hey, you may be replacing White people in California and turning it into a 3rd world shithole, but at least you got rid of negros too.

Attached: basado.png (500x566, 141K)

I want to make love to Bea

Nig I am brown and should have probably tagged the other post as well. Engaging in the argument is just dumb in 2019 only literal children still bother with that shit.

>smarks can't see this is a work

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Wtf i love mexicans now!

Doubt it Bea doesn’t even know what a “work” is

She legit makes Kelly Kelly look as good as Asuka.

Reminder that she only got a push because Ospreay brings attention to Stardom.

so
you think she was actually assaulted?

I don’t know what happened but I can guarantee Bea didn’t know what the fuck happened either since she is clueless 100% of the time. I swear if she didn’t have a pair of tits on her chest she wouldn’t know where the front side of her body is.

So that Casey dude is the new Brad Sheppard?

Hi Sadie!

Name one single solitary thing niggers provide that we need.

Spoiler Alert: You Can't

Unintentional humor.

it's another stalker

wh*toids in an impotent seethe from this post

Gee I don’t know ask your lazy ass ancestors that depended on them for work lmao

Attached: 3CE5F248-BD39-4104-8965-2F73F9067701.jpg (512x512, 33K)

He did it!

why doe

The feeling of superiority and peanut butter

‘Brown’ is supposed to be different from white? There is no minority coalition, ‘brown’ and white are effectively the same as far as engaging in anti-black racism. conservacucks aren’t even worth mentioning but liberals always think they know everything. eat shit Jorge

Goddam real girl on girl heat always gets me both horny and interested in wrestling. Women hate each other it's perfect.

How many posts are you gonna make in this thread? Will comes off like a zoomer retard to me, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy, just young and stupid.

Wrestling fags spend way too much talking about drama between two ugly chicks who will never draw one cent for a company in the US. White knight creeps.

I promise to outlive Bea just so I can take a hot steamy coffee shit on her grave

she'll never go to the E at all. something about her personality tells me she wont bend the knee to gaitch and vince so no way she would last

was this before or after she botched the dentist into a concussion by dropping her on her head?