HOLY YIKESOLA

HOLY YIKESOLA

Attached: 05c840b19b4f8f7d65de4d1220053811.png (1224x568, 127K)

HOLY GO BACKOLA

>I myself am a transgender woman

Hold up. Does that mean she's a woman who transgendered into a man or a man who deluded himself into thinking he's a woman? Also, does this mental illness cause a breakdown of grammar in the brain?

Attached: Contemplative.jpg (442x293, 29K)

>thanks to Discord
kek

Based Michaels Thomas working this tranny into so much of a ding-dong diddly seething shoot that he wrote a five paragraph long reddit rant about it

Nylabone should wear a skirt and velvet speedo and use her dick as a Mandible Clit submission finish, tease it by grabbing the skirt and doing a Brodus Clay dance and the women act totally shocked by her ding-dong diddly every time

I think MtF but it really could be either.

if you're confused, don't worry. Nobody understands these idiots.

These people gain PTSD just by hearing people criticize minorities and trannies.
Anyway fuck trannies and fuck redditors.

you mad, incels?

Attached: upvoted.png (390x185, 38K)

based

there's literally nothing wrong with transgender people. They exist and there's nothing your crying will do about it

All trannies should be executed on pay per view. That wouldn't just draw dimes, it would draw fifty cent pieces.

Dudes in terrible shape and his gut was flopping around as he botched his way through a battle royal designed to minimize exposure to that shit. I don't care if he has a dick he can't fucking wrestle.

If Nyla wins the title should I celebrate it as a victory for men or get angry that women were beyond insulted by giving the first title to a guy?

based fellow minoru suzuki fan

you shouldn't care either way

>41
hmmmmm

1. It means she went from male to female
2. Gender Dysphoria is the mental illness, being transgender isnt

sorry i feel that women should win things for women

You can’t change your sex through self declaration. He’s still a man. A mentally ill one at that

Transphobia like all forms of bigotry is so cringe. The right are the jobbers of modern civilization.

That’s why nearly every major country in the world has a right wing government. Can’t wait to put you subhumans in camps

While I do agree you can't change your gender simply by saying it, If you dont feel any dysphoria from being your current gender, then its not a illness.

i wonder how many trannies actually believe in a god or a higher power given that their entire stance is based upon some preconceived notion of meaning that pushes past the direct reality they live in
i doubt they do and can bet their some atheist retards that shun religion, yet some how have this magical fairy dust concept that their entire life has any meaning at all beyond their chemical malfunction of an exsistence

Attached: yikers.jpg (694x694, 62K)

Not everyone on the right hates trans people.

Some of them are trannies themselves

Imagine how peaceful the world would have been without faggots thinking their invisible friends dick was bigger than someone elses?

Provide an argument please?

new hitler when bros

All non-whites and faggots should be eviscerated

>not everyone hates trans people
based
>on the right
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
go back to pol
cringe
cringe
cringe

I guess you want a white ethno state?

Im closer to the right and i dont hate traans people

god the right wing incel stench
in this thread
is overwhelming
go back

he cut his dick off
way more mentally ill than the average trap

at least the majority of faggots don't support mutilation
idc if you feel like a female dog whatever don't do something that you'll without a doubt regret
sexual desire does not mean shit in the grand scheme of things
and preferences based on gender do not matter like what you want no one cares
and then they push theses kids to do stupid ass shit
bro i could convince a kid that a giraffe controls the plants in a fucking machine in the sun and they would believe it
if your entire identity depends on sexual desire and sexual feelings you need to lift weights or something, go outside and do something worthwile
there's no honor and being like "bro i created quantum theory and i enjoy pussy" bro i enjoy oranges does that bring some higher meaning into this world

Wanting to cut your body parts off is a mental illness, especially when it is accompanied by 40% of those people attempting suicide

Bros I’m starting to think the holocaust was kayfabe

did you know that despite making up only .01 percent of the population male-to-female transgender people commit almost 40% of bathroom rapes

the numbers were vince mcmahon tier inflated

NOOOO YOU CANT JUST POINT OUT THE IRONY OF A MAN LARPING AS A WOMAN WINNING THE FIRST WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP YOU BIGOT

Attached: 526545.png (684x984, 756K)

dilate yikes cope seethe sneed

Attached: tranny restrooms.png (611x1024, 428K)

They if they want to remove that part of the body because its causing them pain by not being the gender they their mind says they are, then its a mental illness.If they want to transition just because, its not a mental illness

lmao holy baaed

>deadnaming her
fuck fox news
go back to pol

Love seeing faggots and trannies getting worked into a seethe

Attached: 1563510096383.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

go back incel

towards him*

WWE should really put a wig on Braun Stroman, have him identify as a girl and have him destroy the womens division.

If fans hate it, then they're transphobic. It will be literal dimes.

I dunno. Being retarded is a mental illness too.

based

Attached: transphobia is bad.webm (304x540, 2.85M)

trancels BTFO

>As a [INSERT MEME FLAVOR OF THE MONTH LE MARGINALIZED CLASS HERE] myself

Attached: 1545018611024.jpg (565x422, 19K)

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

>Being a tranny isn't the same as being mentally ill
>But it requires a diagnosis and has a whole bunch of symptons
???

it's funny how often i see this when you consider out of all races, white men are the most likely to commit suicide. that's male white fragility for ya.

Attached: 1539575450541.jpg (479x437, 35K)

Being a tranny doesn't mean you are ill. If you just want to transition you are not mental ill. you need the dysphoria of wanting to be a different gender to be classified as mentally ill
Being transgender and having gender dysphoria are two different things