Is this any good? Asking here because Yea Forums has bad taste in video games

Is this any good? Asking here because Yea Forums has bad taste in video games.

Attached: 668c29a416dba4a030547179927b8d8abf3bc473fa642c743f05020480598180_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 28K)

Never heard of it, so never drew a dime

yea its comfy like twin peaks

so it's awful and overrated trash for brainlets?

i don't play video games

Its okay, story is good and gameplay is decent. And there's a twilight zone parody in it so that's based from me

Yes, its a little like Max Payne.

It's probably remedy's weakest game. Still worth playing but doesnt hold a candle to Max Payne.

Exactly

is it ascaaaary? i dont like games that are ascaaaaaary so i play them with the brightness turned all the way up

also is there jumpscares those are cringe

yes it’s worth playing but only if you like good single player games.

its free on epic game store

it's a fairly decent horror game but it's understandable why people wouldn't like it. that said if you aren't reading the manuscript pages as you find them you're doing it wrong.

also the game ends on a cliffhanger that the DLC & american nightmare never resolves.

so overall is it worth it or not
i thought this was a story based horror game why would someone bother if itll never get resolved

Night Springs was dimes honestly

fuck epic game store.

Play Deadly Premonition instead. The original one on 360.

Oh god the Yea Forums schizo that thinks it's a chinese botnet is here...

HMMMM

Attached: 1558131904719.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

The game mechanics are unique but the novelty wears off after a while and becomes a little tedious, but it's not too bad. It shines in its writing, but you likely won't be blown away by anything. It borrows heavily from Twin Peaks, and like all Remedy games lately, it follows an episodic TV format. It's worth playing if you have an interest in an interactive horror TV show that doesn't fully have a resolution, like a good TV series that doesn't get picked up for another season. You can get it for free on Xbone if you buy Quantum Break, I'd imagine it's going pretty cheap during Steam sales too, since Microsoft paid the music licenses again.

Attached: AlanWake.jpg (786x442, 97K)

supposedly american nightmare's sales pretty much killed a chance at a sequel for the time.

i heard quantum break gives it a bit of closure in the form of an in game TV show but i haven't played it.

Wait this is an actual game? Always thought this was a david cage tier moviegame

It is an excellent game. Good gameplay and a deep and fun story. The characters are really memorable. The dlc is ok.

Could Alan cut a decent promo to save his life?

Alan wake is based. Quantum break is shit. SHIT!

I liked Quantum Break but you can only play it once.

Not really,maybe if you like movie games

there are one or two iirc, but overall it's more creepy than scary if that makes sense. it's an action-horror game instead of a survival horror type thing where the focus is on the scares.

The gameplay had some neat mechanics and the graphics are still looking nice. The only thing that sucks is the style of presentation they chose. The game is in chapters and every time you finish one, it ends like a tv show. And then when the next chapter starts, it recaps it like the shittiest sci fi show you’ve ever seen. It’s cringe as fuck. But if you ignore it, it’s an ok game.

this. except killing baddies in slow mo guns blazing back jumping twisty action; you shine a flashlight on a shallow.

John: I had become him, John Mirra, maybe I had always been him.

[He picks up the phone]

John Mirra: John Mirra?

John: Yes. This is he.

John Mirra: This is John Mirra. Welcome to the next level.

Attached: 1544395574440.jpg (320x290, 24K)