YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL

YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL

Attached: 1566962895334.jpg (1098x492, 162K)

Fat people shouldn’t have rights

aren’t big blue and big green the same unit?

Attached: b096e-1501553395-800[1].jpg (800x450, 66K)

is big blue's claw legal?

holy shit is the red guy taking up TWO seats? hahahahahahahahaha

Yea Forums btfo

My dad and two of my best friends are fat so I have nothing against them. I too might join the ranks of the fat one day.

How the fuck do you let yourself get to that point? I just can't imagine ever being that obese.

Gay

go to your room, son

Replace fat with white and I agree

this made me laugh wtf

go to your room son

dad :(((

Finna

I work in the X-Ray department and taking X-Rays of these fat fucks is one of the worst part of the job, specially the unconscious ones. The women are worse since their massive tits makes it harder to get an image of decent quality.

This.

Cuck.

>tfw made Big Blue a meme during the night of the NJPW MSG show
>made Jolly Green Giant a meme in a bunch of shitposts
>made this triple threat image in MS paint after editing some SvR triple threat or RAW image i found in Google while drunk/high
Red was already a meme, I don't ever watch NXT. i am conflicted, i kind of want them to do better but i watch also Fatkino and know they will probably die soon

Attached: 1557973151423.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Care to extrapolate?

oh shit YOU made this? BASED user i was thinking of this image for days and the second I found it again I saved it

They've clearly demonstrated they can't take care of their own bodies. How can we expect them to function as productive members of society?

yeah if there was an Yea Forums archive the original Big Blue image is this, same size, titled the same the night of the NJPW show
someone posted a crowd shot and I cropped and expanded him
made the triple threat image maybe like 2-3 months ago

Attached: My 600 Pound Life.jpg (346x418, 22K)

>these absolute boulders having to make an entrance down a slanted ramp
R. I. P. Crowd

based

Neglectful parents allow their kids to blow up, kid thinks he's normal until somebody calls him out for being fat, kid doesn't know how to handle it amd comforts himself with more food, so he gets bigger. Eating habits worsen with age as he is able to access more food

USA USA USA

Attached: double frap.webm (632x351, 1.02M)

The Craig Proper Jr. Trio

I don't get it either. Don't they have an ounce of dignity? Holy shit. Humans shouldn't look like this.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.