*wears eyeliner*

*wears eyeliner*

Attached: 1543696439159.png (1200x800, 1.25M)

*doesn't draw*

Oh wow what a clever and well thought out reddit meme thread. Surely this will provide thought provoking enlightened discussion on this board

Attached: tenor (1).gif (622x350, 1.3M)

ooooOOOOOooohhhhh wouldn't wanna JEEZUS CHROIST mess with HARDER HARDER him

Wheres and earand

Attached: 2009_Steve_Austin.jpg (160x200, 10K)

>boring performer with terribly written lines and shitty stories
>"this shit sucks"
>le SEETHING? xD roman working the smarks xD le roman is le best heel in thebiz xD
cringe. i dunno how y'all watch this utter shit. embarrassing.

it's called guyliner dad and it's not gay! it's gothic and spooky :)

Undertaker was a star and a household name before you were even born simp. Just because he's not some 60 year old Japanese guy headbutting a dude named Kajima Fujiwata doesn't mean his contribution to wrestling as a show and an art form are any less.

go to your room, son

Based

Attached: yikers.jpg (694x694, 62K)

Bruh

I'm confused.
Is this a slight to Take or a slight to nuMarks who watch the current product?

huh? wat u mean?

You tell me

Yeah?

>Also wears eyeliner and is a badass motherfucker

Attached: 195_photo.jpg (695x958, 99K)

pretty fucking gay looking if you ask me
like most metalfags, a total wuss who spends more time in the mirror trying to look like a comic book super villain than actually writing good music

*gets teardrop face tat removed due to bullying*

go to your room son

No one who wears eyeliner and paints their nails is badass you faggot try again

Attached: ozzy and carder would flinch if he looked at them.png (400x300, 144K)

The ancient Egyptian emperors wore eyeliner, and they were pretty badass. Kirk Hammett of Metallica also wore eyeliner, and is the greatest guitarist alive today. Your argument is invalid. Undertaker is the G.O.A.T, and is badass.

Attached: Ministry undertaker 0.jpg (474x533, 22K)

Why ya cryin' Mark?

>The ancient Egyptian emperors wore eyeliner, and they were pretty badass.
CRINGE
>Kirk Hammett of Metallica also wore eyeliner, and is the greatest guitarist alive today
HOLY FUCKING SIMP

Metal was about both sound and presentation. It was an art, unlike the shitty modern garbage that a bunch of sőy fags make on their computer. The performer had to look badass, and Ozzy did just that. It's interesting to me how he is the Prince of Darkness, and is the God of metal, and Undertaker was the Lord of Darkness, and is the God of wrestling.

Attached: ut7.jpg (1000x600, 98K)

You got a problem with Kirk? God what a fag you are. He is the Undertaker of guitarists.Badass as fuck.

Attached: 63573bc4973643948a82e4653455c7fb--kirk-hammett-metallica.jpg (500x753, 73K)

>The performer had to look badass
then why did they wear purple and dress themselves with faggy hanging earrings and makeup you dork

the drama club in high school isnt my image of "badass"

not even on the same tier as tom morello lol

metal is the epitome of soi

When I am referring to metal, I am not talking about the Motley Crew, Twisted Sister glam metal shit. Metallica, Ozzy, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc. did not dress themselves in a faggy, glamorous fashion in any way, and their music was darker and more heavy. Eyeliner for a wrestler or musician is no different than an actor in a film using makeup to create the image of a zombie, or what the hell ever.

so in otherwords they're drama class kids playing dressup like i just said

WYCM?

The epitome of soi is rock/punk indie bands

nope because they dont try to look tough theyre just pansies that look like nerds
metalfags are actual LARPers

Attached: wouldnt wanna mess with em.png (1000x515, 914K)

heavy reddital cope