Orange Cassidy

His gimmick is that he holds back his power level by not giving a shit and putting his hands in his pockets

Attached: Orange Cassidy.webm (792x444, 2.63M)

this Ryan Gosling motherfucker is based

>SO BASED

Attached: 1566142819249.png (805x851, 98K)

>spend months building masked geeks up as threats
>joke character buries them with no effort
Bravo Cody

His gimmick is that you find him boring after ten seconds

I'll admit it, I like the gimmick. It's a simple comedy spot that works great. Come at me bro.

Still think he's reddit tier shit
That dive out the ring and kip-up with his hands in his pocket is a bit impressive
He still however sucks

>>spend months building masked geeks up as threats
They've literally never built the Dark Order's goonies as anything.

this was really funny. doubt it could work long term or in long matches but in the AEW show it got a laugh from me

the only thing i can think of is this guy in a empty gym practicing pocket kip ups

It's okay I do too
Although if he doesn't get an alter ego who wrestles normally it'll wear thin fast

son,

Dilate

Isn’t part of his gimmick is him being perpetually drunk?

go to your room

>this Ryan Gosling motherfucker is based

Attached: 1566965142109.jpg (594x582, 55K)

This is an example of a guy who would do wonders with Russo helping out.

>Come at me bro.
9gag Faggot

He already has one, but Big Autism Quack would never let him use it at AEW.

Attached: CarelessMagnificentBighornsheep-small.gif (327x251, 1.25M)

how?

>glasses don't even come off
absolutely based

Come at me is hardly exclusive to 9gag, and I didn't even know it was a thing there. So how about YOU go back, since you seem to know the memes. (Yeah, I'm a bit of a bad ass)

He was good yesterday, none of his shit fell off and he kept his hands in his pockets

You guys hated him until All Out. Wtf changed?

>[wrestler] does something cool
>Yea Forums gushes about it
>Notices Reddit is also gushing about it
>Yea Forums pretends it always hated [wrestler]
>Some time passes and both parties forget about [wrestler]
>[wrestler] does something cool
Rinse and repeat eternally.

Not all E Drones are beyond saving, user

I never knew he existed until All Out

they've seen him now

>people gang up on something they haven't seen that other people shit on
>actually tune in and see him
>wtf based
Marks will always get worked by other marks on here

He based af

Because if there's anything a shitty gimmick needs, is a shitty gimmick and a shitty overly contrived storyline on top of it.

Orange Cassidy.... Is he supposed to be a heel, or face? (I haven't watched AEW after Double or Nothing). If he's a heel, and trying to get heat from the crowd/viewers, wouldn't it make more sense to piss people off in a way that makes them want to see him get the shit beat out of him, rather than making people pissed and outright annoyed in a way that makes them stop watching and lose interest in wrestling all together because of his retarded antics? Just a thought.

Attached: ut6.jpg (474x584, 28K)

What about showing up to save the faces from a post match beatdown made you think he's a heel?

He's not a heel.

Okay, I was asking a sincere question. Like I said, I haven't watched much. Everyone seems to despise the guy, so I assumed he'd be a heel.

If he was a Russo made character. Nothing has changed other than the man known as Vince Russo gets credit for this gimmick, the smarks would hate it and Yea Forums would love it.

Orange Cassidy is Fire Ant?!

No one who posts here actually likes wrestling, user

Agreed

Attached: aew soy girl all out 1567307437554.png (640x360, 175K)

Is he le meta humour exposing kayfabe constantly? Because that's cringe and cheap and the sign of a bad worker.
If he's an in-character undercard comedy act that other wrestlers work around then that's potential comedy dimes

the later

>His gimmick is he makes e-drone incels seethe
Mmmm based

First one

>only E Drones hate indycringe
What?

Bruh

You ding-dong diddly doodleheads which one is it
It's a key difference. The latter is in the vein of Taguchi, Yano and Santino. Those are based.
The former is in the vein of invisible man cringe which is pure pure simpery

It’s invisible man tier shit

He's like Yano/Taguchi/Santino. He has a particular set of things he does and the value is in how his opponent reacts. He's also a capable wrestler who pulls out new and variable offense when pushed, like a Yano.

Well, you see son... In pro wrestling there are 5 kinds of people: Jobbers, Midcarders, Main eventers, Heavyweight Champions, and HOF Legends.
And then there's orange cassidy, who could have just walked(shuffled) into wwe, punch lesnar in the face(penis tattoo), kick triple h in the nuts, bury everyone, and be back before juice time all while wearing stephanie mcmahon as a piercing on his dick.
If he only gave a fuck.

Attached: 5C5CAEF8-AA06-4E6C-BE88-B00E42C2D2FB.gif (413x243, 51K)

Sunglasses on a pole match bro.

Yes. And Drew Gulak was Soldier Ant, but I think that is more well known.

He's the latter, the problem is he's now in a promotion that loves doing the former.

imagine hating fun
imagine being jaded in the best era of the world

>in the best era of the world

Decent bait might hook someone

This guy is cringe.
Only based Oro can get the "no one is good enough for me so i hold back to get things interesting" gimmick over.

Attached: Oro_(Street_Fighter).png (202x450, 106K)

In terms of sheer talent available he's unironically right, too bad almost every promotion is run by literal retards who refuse to take advantage of it.

In terms of sheer talent, he's even more laughably wrong. At least in the West.
Could make the case for Japan, but that's a struggle. Could at least make it.
The West? Absolutely shit-sty.

Reddit: the wrestler.

It's just the AEW fags that don't like wrestling. WWE chads at least still hold on to the hope that wrestling will come back to life one day.

holyshit

Attached: 5847332037_8db5082aff.jpg (450x268, 57K)

You're totally delusional if you think Japan is in good condition right now. Everyone outside of New Japan is in a holding pattern and failing to make new stars.

That's why I only said you could make a case, not a sure thing.
The talent in NJPW is fucking unreal but everywhere else is fucked up except for Kento, Sekimoto and Dino who are the only non-New Japan guys who stand out.

Your problem is you confuse wrestler quality with promotion quality. Take whoever you thought was the biggest star in the history of wrestling and put him in most major promotions today and he'd be a joke because the promotions are run by idiots.

I'm not confusing that. I think the Western scene in terms of both the wrestlers and the promotions is just bad.
The wrestlers being bad is a knock-on effect of the lack of diversity in what they grew up exposed to. WWF won the war and their viewership was largely consolidated which led to a homogenized mess of no-character geeks as WWF quickly turned sour and their main well of inspiration was poisoned.

reddit must be pretty based then

Are you not aware that the current year is 2019? Internet-based video sharing has existed for decades. The wrestlers today didn't grow up watching WWE, they watched WWE and TNA and the independents and Japan and lucha, just like how the early 00s independents made their names incorporating anything from Japan that they could. Character is a different story, but characters are typically heavily influenced by ideas from the bookers. You get no-character geeks in the WWE because they can't write for shit, and now you have no-character geeks in AEW because they think Russo-tier kayfabe-breaking is funny or something.

this dude is funny

Attached: hana lol.png (2048x1671, 2.04M)

Those glasses must be on pretty tight. It's amazing how they stayed on after all that.

This is so fucking gay

Attached: my fucking ballbag.png (855x478, 772K)

I don't know what's his deal, but I want to suck his dick

Literally beat the Dark Order all by himself effortlessly. Best Friends are a bunch of sissies.

I think hes based as fuck and idec
Hes the only comedy wrestler that's legit made me laugh ever

He beat up the flunkies. They're the equivalent of Putties, only exist to look menacing on groups but pathetic in actual fights.