#cancelled

#cancelled

Attached: Clipboard02276723.jpg (526x768, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJosN-A97kc?t=201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coming from i guy no one have heard of. Rose is a beautiful woman and there is nothing wrong with her wining the title. This will be a statement that AEW is changing not only wrestling but the world. There is no woman on the AEW roster more deserving and able to carry the division.

Trump should identify as a woman. He'd be the first female president.

where does this "trans people are dominating sports" shit come from? fallon fox, who beat barely trained women on MMA b-leagues and never got a sniff from any serious organization?

HRT absolutely annihilates your strength. nyla can barely lift anyone, you can see it in her matches. there are obviously exceptions but the average healthy biological woman will be stronger and tougher than the average healthy trans individual.

He's not wrong, lmao.

There will be a big backlash once AEW is on TNT and a tranny becomes womens champion.

I feel bad for whoever that guy is,he just made it impossible for him to find a job in the business.

Based trannies proving men are better at literally everything.

Riho will go over. I can see them getting their goodboy points for putting the tranny in the inaugural championship match but they won’t give her the strap.

>HRT absolutely annihilates your strength. nyla can barely lift anyone, you can see it in her matches. there are obviously exceptions but the average healthy biological woman will be stronger and tougher than the average healthy trans individual.

You are implying that all transfags take huge dosages of HRT,i can assure you that the manfaces ones that are at the olympics don't.

If performance fighting is going to progress as a genre then we need to let people like this know that their toxicity isn’t welcome.

>It's just odd how trans ppl can switch genders in sports, dominate, and ppl applaud it

I agree... except wrestling is fucking fake, so it shouldn't matter. Rose shouldn't be first womens champ though, fuck that shit.

>her

go back

imagine LARPing as a tradicional person in the internet

2016 killed Yea Forums forever

>HRT absolutely annihilates your strength
>implying they're all on it
It's also been found that estrogen preserves bone density in men, which can be a huge advantage. You're right in the sense that this isn't an every day occurrence, but it is happening. A man managed to hold the record for women's powerlifting and we're supposed to accept that as brave and wonderful.

youtu.be/cJosN-A97kc?t=201
He's a retard because the win makes sense. A larping man is stronger than most women. The retarded move was to let the trans get buried by two midget gooks.
What doesn't make sense is someone not calling him out for "cheating" to win the title.
Santina Marella was a comedy gimmick, here it's legit, so they have to answer for it. Women complain about trannies winning women titles all the time.

>wrestling is fucking fake
It's supposed to be a work though. Wrestling is at its best when everything looks credible.

Where are the based TERFs when you need them?

Surely this is bait

Only on the internet. People are still mostly repulsed by trannies irl.

what's more credible than a man pretending to be a women beating the shit out of real women in a fight?

Attached: 1555993640528.jpg (662x478, 27K)

Fuck off commie spic

This. Men do everything better than women, we all know that and wymyn's """wrestling""" is embarrassing so it is only logical that men hold the wymyn's belt as much as possible

Them admitting it's a man instead of using "she".

I get what you're doing here, but I've seen people unironically talk about how we're supposed to accept gimmicks in wrestling and this is somehow no different. Only, the actual difference is that everyone is excepted to accept Nyla as woman for a shoot. Him actually being a man doesn't factor into his "character" at all, not a single iota.

Yeah, but the culture is being dictated by the blue check marks on Twitter. So long as public figures are afraid to say anything, then that may as well be the reality we're living in.

Amen brother. Waman are the most useless thing in this world. Pure waman that is. This is way traps are supperior creatures. They dont have the waman genes that make the bitches.

>Only, the actual difference is that everyone is excepted to accept Nyla as woman for a shoot.
Exactly, and that's why this win is bullshit. Have someone shit on him and get massive heat. What are they gonna do, pull it off the air?
>in before Khan has to issue a statement to avoid TNT actually pulling it off the air
Retards for even hiring that queer.

No this is the truth pal. It dosent matter if you like it or not but AEW is changing the game. You better get used to it or you can watch your trash wwe.

used to work in a shop where a tranny would come into some nights and everyone always fucked with him. in the city too. since then always felt bad that people are tricked and exploited by jews on Twitter and willfully making their lives worse.

Just Have Nyla come out and tell all the lady(female) wrestlers they need to 'do better' if they want to beat her(male)

based, dad’s home.

>A man win's the womens shit

Didn't they do the same with ellsworth?

as long as it have holes right?

TNA the innovators yet again

Attached: Eric+Young-ODB-Impact+Wrestling.jpg (500x750, 369K)