GOAT

GOAT

Attached: 6EC20236-C97F-43ED-A79F-A39B3D81C423.jpg (579x865, 349K)

aew champion when?

He looked so fucking tiny next to people who I thought were tiny.

He was fucking based at ALL OUT

Looks a lot like Calvin Harris desu

not ya dick tho haha

He rimends of Gosling from Drive

I know there's some suspension of belief when it comes to wrestling, but it's impossible with this guy.

Cringe

Who?

He'll be the biggest mainstream star aew has desu senpai. Single handedly bringing millions of viewers each week.

based

Attached: friendship.webm (1280x720, 446K)

The negative amounts of fucks given by him is really starting to be funny for me, maybe he aint so bad

There's nothing in the Orange Cassidy act that exposes the business. Heels get "kicked" by Cassidy and they beat the holy fuck out of him and make fun of him. The whole point is that he's a crazy person that doesn't wrestle like everyone else, but his stamina and unorthodox style occasionally lets him squeak out a win.

Marko Stunt and the dude with no legs expose the business far more than Cassidy.

he's got that weekend at bernies vibe going on which works extremely well in his favor

Chuck Taylor and Trent are a lot bigger than people think they are. I mean they're not hosses but they have good size for indie guys.

absolute dimes trio

>mainstream star
>aew

Attached: 1566084799701.jpg (689x642, 277K)

Trent and Chuck are like 6,2 and trent is well built

I don’t get the hate
>Opponents rightfull no sell his “offense”
>Properly interlaces his shitty slow attacks with genuinely impressive feats of athletics like the no hands kip up to keep the matches entertaining
>Has a good sense of timing and physical comedy

>him and Gulak reforming the Colony never

I get people hating people giving weak offence back to him, but when he half-tries to win and doe stuff like suicide dives with hands in his pockets, he's based

You keep posting this calvin klein reject and I still dont know who he is.

holy
FUCKING
REDDIT!!!! I only come here once a week but fuck you guys have really taken over huh?

Attached: 1566965142109.jpg (594x582, 55K)

There’s a dude with no legs?

>i only come here once a week
son, nobody likes a liar. you're on the internet all the time, unlike me who only uses the internet 1-3 hours a week maximum

Attached: 10.jpg (852x480, 35K)

>OC is so based even the kings of being contrarian can't shit on him

Attached: 1564639293778.jpg (424x318, 47K)

Cringe

Is he, dare I say it, /OurGuy/?