What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: D9Byg3pWwAA6iwz.jpg (1200x1200, 425K)

Not much except the tranny winning

The American independent scene has literally fucking dog-shit talent. I'm not memeing this might be the single worst group of shitters associated with a country in wrestling history. This generation is fucking dire.
Anything that crops up in America is by necessity going to have to utilize them and that's just going to make it suck by default.

Tony Khan wanked the dog too hard before the show and Chris Jericho needs to lose 100 lbs of fat and not be born in the 1950s

ya sautéin?

>production after 6 months is still garbage
>their 5 at a time battle royale entrances is the dumbest thing ever
>timing is terrible so wrestlers are constantly standing around waiting for their turn in the MOVEZ
>matches have no flow or plan and just go from MOVEZ to MOVEZ
>crowd was shit and could only muster "OH" at MOVEZ
>A fat 50 year old is their inaugural champion
>their other title match was for a belt in another company

The biggest issue I felt was the matchcard placement.
Just considering your names involved, Omega/Pac should NOT have been the second match and while Jericho/Page needed to be the main event, it needed a sacraficial cooldown match between it and the ladder match. Nothing was following that match that people would care about unless it involved a CM Punk return.

I would have switched the placement of Kenny/Pac and Cody/Spears. I would also shave 3-5 minutes from Riho/Shida and put that right after the ladder match.

Seriously, they need to stop using other company's belts immediately

the show was longer than your typical wwe ppv

Every company excepts wwmeme does it

Even WWE did it for most of their history, including the attitude era. It's only recently when they shut themselves off

>crowd was shit and could only muster "OH" at MOVEZ
Honestly, after how bad the UK crowd was earlier in the day for both NJPW and NXT, the All Out crowd was a breath of fresh air to me.

Holy fuck UK crowds are insufferable. I dont know who's worse between them or the Saudi Royal Family.

You keep omega and page’s matches as far apart as possible because in both the babyface is losing. having the shock of omega failing again followed by the garbage match as a pallet cleanser was smart too. The placement made sense and generally worked well as a buffet style card. The women’s match utterly fake led to deliver though, agree it would have been better as a cool down before the main.

No webms of the lanklets chanting “big strong boy” on here yet. Hmmm

Might have a feeling Cringette might unironically like this ppv, it didnt have a lot of silly shit

Thank god someone said it. The crowd was basically dead silent unless someone nearly killed themselves doing some dumb shit. Maybe its on the wrestlers for not telling better in ring stories and instead just opting for spotfests.

The problem was you got to the main event and realized... wait... these other matches were way better, and they are grooming this Page guy to be the champ but Kenny, Pac, Cody are all better in ring, have more vivid characters, better physiques and entertained more, why aren't they the champs? And then you have Pentagon and Fenix vs. Young Bucks and it's like okay, that was actually hype, the drama of the main event can't possibly match it. It didn't do the main event or Page any favors, luckily Page lost, if he won when being overshadowed by at least 6 or 7 other guys he would have looked like absolute shit. Then Jericho cut that backstage promo, and it's like why would I want to hear Page go on about Cowboy fecal matter, I'd rather listen to Jericho, keep him as champ.

>What went wrong?

Attached: splat.webm (720x406, 1.08M)

>animal abuse
>trannies
>boomers

camera work is still abysmal

Attached: Dunn'd.webm (720x406, 949K)

nothing
>dweebs mad

>Thank god someone said it

Attached: 1566366865654.jpg (400x400, 30K)

i think a lot of it has to do with MMA's popularity in the last 15 years or so. there are probably roided out hosses fighting on Indian reservations who get their asses kick and nobody ever heard from again after a few fights. these are the mentally unstable chads that built wrestling from the ground up. back in the day half the wrestlers would probably have been dead or in prison if wrestling wasn't a thing because they were based, now these wrestlers would probably call the cops if someone shit in their bag

CM Phil didn't return

Attached: average reddit wrestling fan.jpg (1200x1167, 307K)

LOL.

You'd think they'd learn their lesson after they missed ALL the spots in the last battle royal. Just goes to prove what everyone said: just because you're a wrestler, doesn't mean you know how to produce a wrestling show (it's like the mexican who washes your car, try and build a car).

CAWdy and Co. are in WAY over their heads.

Is there anywhere I can watch this ?

watch.wwe.com