How was it?

How was it?

Attached: 56768.jpg (1079x809, 264K)

Decent.
3 ding-dong diddly snowflakes, 6/10, I now firmly believe Kenny needed NJPW to structure his matches and the man himself is a largely clueless simp

Good, Kenny was Kenny and PAC is crazy fucking athletic(and roided up)

Was a good match, had some awkward moments if you care, I personally don't really. Pac was really good in my eyes. Kenny seems to think his character needs to constantly do the goofy faces though, it looks dumb, either that or he heard Cornette and is doing it to spite him like Jelly Jannetty.

it was good. couple of botchy moments and didn't escalate to a level where it could be considered great, but it was probably the best match on the show that i didn't skip

Would've been very good if it ended like 10 minutes earlier. Pac looked great.

3.5/5

They did some cool spots, and also a lot of unnecessary ones.

It really exposed Kenny, he's done nothing impressive or of note since leaving Japan

i don't know about completely exposed, but it was pretty clear that pac is the better wrestler
i hope he lands in new japan some day

>Excalibur: Pac is a 15 year industry veteran respected all over the world coming off a TWO YEAR winning streak
>JR: He's just a kid lookin for respect!

Attached: 8750.jpg (571x460, 27K)

Great,this was stuff that could have happened in the G1 and i would have been happy to see it.

breddy gud/10

good but no heat, was the 2nd match, people unsure how to react to it, no reason for the bout

I enjoyed the match a lot, the ending was a legit surprise. I never thought Omega would a match thrown together at the last minute, I thought he'd need that momentum for the inevitable Moxley match. So I guess we'll have to see where this is going. In the match itself it seemed like the announcers were trying to tell a story of "He's so obsessed with Moxley, that he can' focus" which i guess is OK, but needs a longer time frame for that. I mean if Moxley is back in 4 weeks or whatever, the story doesn't make much sense. So hopefully they keep them apart until the next PPV.

fucking hell
i switched to English for the njpw main event since the jap stream was playing up on me
>Kevin Kelly: I don't think anyone beat this man (talking about Okada)
>Next sentence is about how SANADA beat him

JR sucks without GOAT McMahon in his ear feeding him.

Smackdown main event tier. So Okay

WWE can't have main events this good,not even on PPV.

Great; best match of the show. They should have been the main event.

Lmao everyone has a different MOTN for this show
>It was Pac vs Kenny
>Nah Lucha bros vs Cucks
>Nah nah it was the midgets in the hardcore match
>Nah it was Page vs Jericho

****1/2

Felt clunky, though they meshed kinda well in places. The finish made Pac look dangerous

I think that aspect of Kenny is building to something, like a heel turn where he goes full business mode

****1/4 could have been better if it had more of a build

the moxley thing turned out to be a blessing in disguise

the match started off shit but once they got rolling it was a good match. pac is great. kenny is above average but there's no doubt anymore that he was being carried in njpw. some great spots, some not so great ones.

i think this would have died if it was kenny in there with mox. but then again the style would have been different so who knows

This and the CIMA / Omega match were really similar. Both started awful but got good as they went along but never reached that GREAT level. I'm interested in where this broken Kenny booking is going and how in general AEW isn't treating him like the GOAT.

If they start treating any Bullet Club/Elite member like a main eventer big deal type of guy everyone will scream
>FUCKING ELITE FAGS BOOKING THEMSELVES TO WIN

They're not going to not book a star like a star because 17 internet anti-smarks will cry you moron. It's a build.

Honestly, I have no idea why the fuck they didn't have PAC cut some last minute promos.

Kenny's the literal exception to that and they should capitalize on that to make him the Ace.
"The money is in the chase" is a fucking simp ideology. They had all the hype they needed to catapuly Kenny without the fans questioning it and just let him wrestle great matches on top.
They missed their chance and they won't get it again. Kenny had some special hype going in, can't grab that back.

It's a shit build

Sucked honestly.

>It's a shit build

Too early to say that desu

The Cucks have been the best part about all the Elite members but everyone for some reason hates them even tho they are based

Any build that didn't position Kenny as the Ace is shit because they had that handed to them on a platter and decided to go the absolute retard route of "r-redemption arc!"
Kenny could've been the necessary central plinth around which they establish their card, as NJPW do with Okada, and they fudged it because they're fixated on terrible modern concepts. Jericho can't be that, he's past it and probably part-time to boot.

They are spot monkeys of the worst kind,their matches give me sensory deprivation due to how many moves with no rime or logic they do.

but they are fun to watch and thats all that matters in the end, the capeshit of wrestling

My favorite AEW event so far. Solid 8/10.

Ok retard

It's weird, they improved their game a TON the last few years and I actually was a believer after the Golden Lovers match but ever since AEW they've become worse spot monkeys than every before. Even reddit and twitter were calling them out for springing up after some of those spots last night.

No they're not. They move like shit. Good spotmonkeys are spics like Dragon Lee. Bucks are low-tier

In other promotions they are restricted by boomer bookers, in this one they are the one making the matches flow as they want, spotmonkeys is what they want to be.

Because in New Japan their matches didn't always last 25+ minutes and they forced them to actually pretend to be wrestlers.
Now they are going all out

MOTN.

based boomers forcing them to get a clue

Spots are given value by their weight, the moves should have worth applied to them. This match was their best one in a long time, since it did actually have some selling towards the end, and the spots were actually 'holy shit he's dead' tier. The other matches were ruined by dumb shit, way too many moves to the point that nothing matters and nothing signifies the end, and wink-wink bullshit like the fireball spot which was unforgivable. This match is what they should be doing and hopefully they got a clue because much more people can get behind this, and by the end they genuinely seemed to be wrecked, as opposed to always being ready for another triple flippy spinny tandem move like previous matches.

based Omegadrone ignoring all the shit in that match

The way he stopped giving a shit and started shoot burying wrestlers for doing shit he hates like not pinning properly was cool though.

Trash

>I now firmly believe Kenny needed NJPW to structure his matches
Brainlet take. Omega was incredible prior to going to NJPW. He started working their same match every show bullshit and forgot to actually wrestle.

Not enough V-Triggers and other vidya-references.