What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: C48F518B-65E3-4523-8B0B-851190823C62.jpg (800x322, 21K)

Hogan, Russo, Bischoff, Dixie

Their deal with Spike ending. Never been relevant since

This.

>THEYRE BACK, AND BETTER THAN EVER

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1400, 208K)

Russo

Money mark getting worked hard by a group of carnies

Spike TV deal ending was the end of the dixie regime.

Where do I even begin? Dixie Carter having been given the company by her daddy? The Jarretts being dumb enough to hire Vince Russo? The 2010-2013 tenure of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff? The dumb owl logo?

There's a LOT of ways to begin...

I KNOW THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH SOME OF THE DECISIONS I'VE MADE LATELY

>The Jarretts being dumb enough to hire Vince Russo
Hi Jim

the name is almost literally tits and ass

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Ratings were at their peak when Hogan/Bischoff were there. 2 million on Spike.

It was they didn't spend money of advertising. And they Dixie lost the Spike TV deal.

Had nothing to do with Russo. Hogan. Or Bischoff.

Hogan got them tonnes of tv deals overseas and licensing deals.

Dixie's fault for losing Spike deal.

Attached: Mike Johnson of PW Insider on Vince Russo having zero, zilch, nada, NOTHING to do with Spike TV' (530x590, 55K)

Jeff Jarrett using it as a vehicle to get himself over.
Russo doing a carbon copy of WCW 2000.

Smarks thinking they control the business

The ratings were going up for years. They peaked when Hogan debuted then promptly began their fall. TNA made a lot of dumb moves but focusing on guys like Hogan and Sting in the 2010s was one of them.

When they got dropped from Spike they just got worse TV deals but they still exist.

Attached: 1545345673361.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Thread/
When Sting and AJ left, that was the end. Once they lost their Spike deal there was no coming back.

Russo's writing didn't help, for one. Always pushing the WWE rejects over their homegrown talent. By the time they did push their guys nobody cared anymore. They claimed to be an alternative yet they were clearly seen as WWE Lite.

Hogan and Bischoff removing everything that made it unique and turning it into WWE-lite

>muh ratings
Shut the fuck up faggot, anything that made watching Impact cool went downhill after Hogan and Bischoff took the book

A lot went wrong, just like WCW before it. The biggest mistake in my opinion though, throwing all it's originality away to become a cheap WWE knock off. TNA was based as fuck in the earlier days with its division x stuff, and the ability to show off these hot young emerging talents like Styles, Joe, Chris Daniels, etc. It stopped being special once it was just a place for WWE cast offs and old timers.