You know I just don't get it...

You know I just don't get it. If Yosho's supposed to go back to 1999 to stop the Spikeman then why is the Spikeman still around 20 years later? Is Yosho a con artist or something?

Attached: odd yosho.jpg (856x880, 127K)

did you girls know ultrasound (sound so high in frequency humans cant hear it) can trigger nerve endings in the brain. and if you project regular audio onto an ultrasound beam you can project that audio like a flashlight projects light but that can stretch for miles.

yes indeed, it has for near 20 years been theoretically possible to remote control another human being with sound from a satellite in space, and you heard it here first.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: yosho the spaceman.jpg (1012x1164, 401K)

Infinite timelines, unlimited potential. He is and isn't successfully stopping him at all times. All other variables included. Everything that can happen and more is occurring now.

sorry yuji sakai merged the timelines about a year ago

He's scamming and bluepilling all of use brother. Yosho and Spikeman were memes constructed by the Jewish in order to distract us from the kikes who were the real threats to this board all along.

Obviously not or the spikeman/yosho would not exist anymore. One or both would be gone.

are you claiming that yuji sakai failed? you do know he's GOD right???

He failed! He failed life! LOLE!!!!!!!

DELETE THIS

Attached: ....jpg (1080x479, 47K)

he's supposed to go back
but he hasn't gone back yet
he still hasn't built the time machine

LOLLLLLEE!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Attached: ys gtm.gif (1000x800, 1.74M)

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing GOD is bad idea?

Yuji Sucks Guys lole

Yuji Sakai is my're fren

No, but he's seemed really egotistical and upset lately, not here but in other threads. I hope it's just imposters and not actually him acting like that.

egotistical and upset!?!??! FUCK YOU!!!! I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A JOKE!! I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!

Rude.

I heard the gubmint took away all his flubes and he don't gots da juice to pull it off no more

sad...

yosho and spikeman are traped in an eternal struggle, stuck outside of time yosho is doomed to forever travel back in time to 1999 to defeat the spikeman

Attached: 20190409_021928.gif (554x468, 418K)