What would you do if your family dog that you had for something like 14 years died of old age...

What would you do if your family dog that you had for something like 14 years died of old age, and then your mom died of acute hypoxia due to the combined effects of sleep apnea and pain medication overdose, and then your grandma died of her dementia shortly after hearing about your mom, all within less than a year, and also you didn't have a dad because your dad had molested you early in your life and you told on him, and, as a result, your uncle was the only family you had left, and you knew he was going through a similar kind of turmoil to what you were going through, even if perhaps being more mature he was better equipped to handle it?

What would you do? Would you be able to just carry on with your life like nothing happened? Would you be strong enough to completely ignore these losses, stay in college, finally graduate and get a job, and then get a car and a house, and be a fully functioning adult at age 25?

Is that what a good person who isn't fat and deserves to live would do? Would they just suck it up?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 839452_seanatar_baby-yoshi.gif (742x641, 259K)

I'm sorry for your loss user but you need to get off your fat ass and lose some damn weight lol

Lole

i'd probably deal with it

u do realize going for a 15 minute jog every other day isn't that hard?

Would a good person be good enough to do that though? Suppose you were already over a hundred pounds into losing the weight, would a good person be good enough to just deal with it and not relapse, and keep losing without any interruption?

how tho

lole

Srsly how?? it's not a rhetorical question, i'm genuinely asking because i have to know, because i gotta get me in on that shit, how??? How deal? What do? Wat fugging do?

Wa doo?

Wot le du?

TELL ME DAMMIT
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO STOP BEING WEAK
YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY FUGGING KNOW THE ANSWER AND YOU WON'T TELL ME

"how do i stop failing life" "oh just stop being weak"
"how do i stop being weak"
*crickets*

every time

what are you all just selfish?
don't want anyone else to be able to be a good person because you're afraid that would somehow make you less good, is that it?

play bideo games

Step 1: be nice
Step 2: stay hydrated
Step 3: browse ESFORES
Step 4: stop being weak& needy
Step 5. don't eat the poisoned food

there you have it
it's not that hard, really (lole)

what if we took r9k and PUSHED IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

>Step 4: stop being weak& needy
how tho
is the answer more suffering? is it really that simple? is it simply that i'm too spoiled, and if my life were worse, i'd be good enough to make the right choices?
because if that's what it is, i'll do it.
what's the path to that suffering, do i have to let myself get mugged? do i have to give up everything i own and live on the streets? i'll do it!
only thing is it can't be suffering i have to put myself through proactively, because that requires strength of will, which is what i don't have and am trying to obtain in the first place.

lol yeah

bro just stop being weak & needy bro

Most people get stronger from dealing with hardships. Don't give up and you'll get stronger.

yoshe

also nice trips nice trips
nicedubs

trips confirm!!!!!!!!!!
>Most people get stronger from dealing with hardships.
so the voluntary homelessness IS the answer.
got it. thanks anone
lole....
(lole)

dealing with problems you already have would be enough. most of those who live on the street are those who didn't deal with their problems and gave up.
you're welcome

There is no easy way you just have to force yourself to work out and do your homework as so on.
It's a lot easier if you are motivated but no one can be motivated all the time.

>but I don't want to force myself to get my life together
Fair enough but then don't complain when your life turns to shit.

You don't have to do any of those things lole

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

our family dog died when i was 16 or something
it was around the same era when i failed life lole