Yeah so what are some insects similar to dragonflies that have antennas of significan size?

yeah so what are some insects similar to dragonflies that have antennas of significan size?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: d6abc6e6-c52f-40bc-a890-79c9727bbc3c.png (340x285, 73K)

water scorpions

bumping this gem and checking these unchecked dubs on page 10

Insects r gross

no their cute. centipedes and cockroaches are so kawaii. large spideres can scare me sometimes tho but usually theyre cute

(dubs)
spiders = scary

that fece when one is coming down from le ceiling using its web directly above ur hed

yeah their antennas are huge, but i want some a bit thinner, the antennas i mean.

Try the "white spotted sawyer" or the dobsenfly.

Also check damselflies

Hummingbird Moths too. They are sooo cccool

f-fug the dobsonfly is so coole! i wasn't a huge fan of bugs but i think i just became one thanks to you guys. the antennas of the dobsonfly are so cool looking, they look like swords or something like that. the white spotted sawyer looks sick too
i've seen the damsefly already, they look nice too but they don't have antennas as big as i want.
wowe the hummingbird moth looks just like a birde, very cute.

Attached: hakase3.gif (500x500, 929K)

dubs
you're welcome!
I love insects and arachnids too, well all animals really.
Glad you like! thank you for the thread!

+bonus meme! just for you~

"Megaloptera is an order of insects. It contains the alderflies, dobsonflies and fishflies, and there are about 300 known species. The order's name comes from Ancient Greek, from mega- "large"

Search this for more, thankes again!

adult antlions

Attached: 6DA6BCC4-A63E-4582-9CE8-428C3531608F.jpg (400x475, 77K)

Adorable

they’re cuties

Attached: D640C7BD-C3A4-4957-992A-10C1BE331BD5.jpg (400x433, 79K)

not op btw, other user.
they are, nature creates some wonderful and seemingly alien creatures.
It makes me wonder what we will find once we travel to other planets capable of sustaining life.
good post generic namefig

The cicadas are a superfamily, the Cicadoidea, of insects in the order Hemiptera. They are in the suborder Auchenorrhyncha, along with smaller jumping bugs such as leafhoppers and froghoppers. The superfamily is divided into two families, Tettigarctidae, with two species in Australia, and Cicadidae, with more than 3,000 species described from around the world; many species remain undescribed.

no, thanke you, fren. this is quite helpful tbqh. i've been looking these up because i need these types of insects for my're drawing that i just started right now. so i made the thread yesterday so that i could gather some extra information, and you guys have helped me a lot.
this is one is quite cute indeed. i like ones that are thin like dragonflies and this one.
tripas
this one gives me the hibby gibbies tbqh.
cicadas are cute too. i remember that there use to be some in my neighbourhood when i was very little, and my dad told me about them, though i don't remember what he said so yeah. thanks for the info either way, fren. hab a nice day pls.

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 1546395929808.gif (500x281, 1.85M)

red knee tarantulas are completely docile and u can let crawl around on ur arm and she do nothing will cure arcirphobia

Attached: 1553740342103.png (350x541, 235K)

Nice! Oh, and there is an animal board, they might have more about insects there too if you weren't aware. Alright! Have a great day as well!

animals and nature. good board.

so kawaii

Ostriches, fam