Was he natty?

Was he natty?

Attached: lance_storm.jpg (330x380, 15K)

Probably not, at some point of his career

Nobody was natty before the Benoit incident

This

He says he was but he a dirty lyin' ass bitch.

Honestly, I believe him. I don't think he has any reason to lie about it. I think he just has GOAT genetics

That hairline sure is natty.

If Bret Hart looked the way he looked on gear, there's a possibility that Lance Storm's not natty.

This
Except Christian.
He was like the one guy who didn't hit the weights ever

Look at this small fry.

Attached: 1567274990056.png (400x436, 189K)

christian probably did steroids. i remember him and adam phoenix were some talk show and the host asked if they had ever done steroids and beth's husband said he tried them once (common bullshit answer that roiders use) and christian refused to answer the question.

Hard to think he was on anything when he’s the most boring fuck alongside Malenko to ever enter a ring.

It's possible. But he never even really looked like he lifted in all honesty. Like edge and Christian probably took them but small amounts compared to their peers, Brock, Cena, Batista etc etc

I mean I've lifted for years. He was like the biggest dude on the ECW roster at the time. I think he was on something considering everyone was lol

Attached: C4OslFAUkAAxpIg.jpg_large.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Based off his tweet, Lance is the type of autist to be really dedicated and stay natty.

Why are you bringing up Sethetty in a Lance Storm thread?

>He was like the biggest dude on the ECW roster at the time
Not really saying much considering ECW's roster consisted of midget Mexicans, midget Japs, fat trailer park trash, and occasionally Mike Awesome.

Honestly I can't imagine Lance would've taken anything. Anyone who ever speaks to Lance or about Lance has always said he was super quiet, travel, gym, read books, wrestle, repeat. No addiction issues, no stories to tell, I think he probably just worked out hard as fuck and ate clean.

Not in this picture Or at all , it’s rare for a wrestler to be natural

Haha it would be funny if he pulled his dick out of those trunks just as a goof lol

No, and there's really no shame in it if your entire career revolves around your look and ability to recover from injury quickly. Honestly it's probably better for guys in the short term to get on the gas so they can recuperate quicker than to have them push 200 matches a year injured.

I mean he was virtually the biggest guy in ECW of all time besides Scott hall and did vicious. I think the pitbulls were ultra roided also. 911 maybe? ECW didn't really have many ultraroided guys...Shane Douglas maybe?

You know what you're getting into as a pro wrestler. Normies don't get it though

Goldberg, Rick Steiner, Disco.

>Bill Goldberg appeared on Joe McDonnell’s radio show in Los Angeles on September 10. He said he wanted to kill Michael Vick. When asked about steroids and if he ever used them, Goldberg replied, “I’m gonna have to take the Fifth on that, which will probably answer your question.” Later in the interview, he admitted to using them at one time and how it was a moral dilemma because he takes being a role model for kids very seriously.
Plus, he was pushing a lean 260 every day of the year while working shows every week. C'mon...

based