Untitled

'^'

Attached: '^'.jpg (205x233, 23K)

u ggo girle

Attached: Ojamajo Doremi Motto Movie (DVD 848x480 10p AAC)[Strong filter].mp4_snapshot_05.05_[2017.11.04_13.27 (848x480, 139K)

:D

Attached: 🐍.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

The Nigger Posters

i hope evrything ok magick i been v worry

He's being impersonated by a schizo.

Was he ever not a schizo?

Magick is a good boy.

But decidedly schizo

Attached: uhh.png (1458x813, 731K)

ssssss

Attached: =p.gif (530x486, 1.03M)

>Erotomania
>Erotomania is listed in the DSM-5 as a subtype of a delusional disorder.[1] It is a relatively uncommon paranoid condition that is characterized by an individual's delusions of another person being infatuated with them.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

huh...?

It's a word on the image you posted.

i know but whats so funny about it

What's not funny about it

normal personality disorder
-pretends to care, in reality doesn't give a f about anything other than their own image and status
-strong emotional response to suffering of others via empathy, learned response that has been cultivated by culture of carebear front, same empathy is turned off the moment a dehumanized target is acquired
-open to intimacy, depth of that intimacy is shallow so it is compensated with a defense mechanism of denial when dark sun traits are presented to them
-adaptable to any environment, the image of self is so shallow and mallable the npd can chameleon into any culture or climate and blend in perfectly with locals, convictions are only held onto when they present an outlet for suppressed malice
-tolerant of everyone, until the status quo allows them to express their true feelings in which case they savagely turn against anyone and everyone it is socially acceptable to abuse and that have been dehumanized
-adaptable to any hierarchy, easily spooked into any kind of form of structure, will blindly follow the ad populum, will only exercise freedom when those freedoms are spoonfed, may bicker about authority but secretly yearns for totalitarianism to tell them what to do
-outstanding citizen, cares more about image of self than the actual self, empty suits that draw their image of self from their career and achievements, if stripped of these will be completely lost and unable to cope until reintegrated into society with career
-works well in teams, reliant on the team and structure of big hives, incapable of independent creation or long periods of solitude, feels compelled to meet others in person periodically to keep feeling "normal"
normal personality syndrome can be cured by near death experience but most of those who suffer from it are already too far gone and will respond violence or strong denial when told of their condition, the victims of npd suffer from neurotic need to be normal and part of the greater whole

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 4647fff847fb21e5af97adae9d98bc0774e712c3_hq.gif (400x375, 114K)

uhhhhhhhhhhh that's a bit too much to read, don't u think?

common response to anything that challenges their world view is quick oneliners or catch phrases, does not care about truth or learning when that doesn't present a chance to validate the self, would rather have quick satisfaction of "cool story bro" than engage in any self discovery

Attached: throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 139K)

i didn't read this but i bet it's a load of horse dung

could u add spaces to it it so hrd to read

Attached: sadzom.png (400x343, 219K)

Attached: uuuu.jpg (187x192, 12K)

Attached: eeee.jpg (315x280, 29K)

Attached: oooo.jpg (472x505, 70K)

I agree

normal personality disorder

-pretends to care, in reality doesn't give a f about anything other than their own image and status

-strong emotional response to suffering of others via empathy, learned response that has been cultivated by culture of carebear front, same empathy is turned off the moment a dehumanized target is acquired

-open to intimacy, depth of that intimacy is shallow so it is compensated with a defense mechanism of denial when dark sun traits are presented to them

-adaptable to any environment, the image of self is so shallow and mallable the npd can chameleon into any culture or climate and blend in perfectly with locals, convictions are only held onto when they present an outlet for suppressed malice

-tolerant of everyone, until the status quo allows them to express their true feelings in which case they savagely turn against anyone and everyone it is socially acceptable to abuse and that have been dehumanized

-adaptable to any hierarchy, easily spooked into any kind of form of structure, will blindly follow the ad populum, will only exercise freedom when those freedoms are spoonfed, may bicker about authority but secretly yearns for totalitarianism to tell them what to do

-outstanding citizen, cares more about image of self than the actual self, empty suits that draw their image of self from their career and achievements, if stripped of these will be completely lost and unable to cope until reintegrated into society with career

-works well in teams, reliant on the team and structure of big hives, incapable of independent creation or long periods of solitude, feels compelled to meet others in person periodically to keep feeling "normal"

normal personality syndrome can be cured by near death experience but most of those who suffer from it are already too far gone and will respond violence or strong denial when told of their condition, the victims of npd suffer from neurotic need to be normal and part of the greater whole

Attached: mmmm.jpg (201x227, 22K)

wohoho

why do you have to be so cuuute

Attached: happy.jpg (685x715, 118K)

Attached: uuuu.jpg (421x679, 74K)

ilu magick

I am zombee

Attached: dead girl.jpg (703x1041, 111K)

imagine the smele

: D

Attached: IMG_5048.jpg (815x720, 69K)

theres magicks boyfriend

dubs confirm

u are adorable!

Hiii zombee

Attached: 🎀.gif (640x360, 1.56M)

this show was so cute wish it had been good instead of mediocre overall

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Don't worry magic soon I'll be gone and you can have your party all to yourself

Attached: 20190324_170600.jpg (220x158, 46K)

TRAGICK
TRAGICK
TRAGICK

Attached: nn.png (981x551, 1.15M)

vomit on my balls kevin andrew terlecky

Attached: trips checked.png (214x288, 84K)

You are so weak

It would be so easy for you to believe that you don't have a soul

But even if you were human you would be frail little rotten brat and you would be sick and angry and twisted and that's the only future that you have

You're going to eat those words one day

(tard dubs)

Attached: epic-fail-blue-round-grunge-stamp-vector-16727440.jpg (1000x888, 240K)

It's time for you to accept devolution

there you are!
did you miss me?

Attached: 🎀.jpg (742x756, 75K)

why are you talking to the monster

Attached: lothricyoungerprince1_tc.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

its so kawaii when the schizo ruins magick x tragick gay rp

discord would be a good way to umm, avoid the bad guy

kawaii means cute in japanese

no. maybe.
why?

Coward

lol

YES of course
you knOW I missed you!!!!

I missed you tooo!

Attached: 🎀.png (1298x944, 1.49M)

are you busy with school?
I started thinking you were angry or something aaaa

I'm done with exams now, I passed them!
OMG Noo!! thnk you for sharing your feelings with me
srry I should have left you a message yesterday, I went to lay on bed and fell asleep so early..

Attached: 🎀.jpg (850x989, 168K)

wow that's great news, you must be like the smartest person in your school because you study a lot!
ALSO did you see my posts?? I wanted to make sure you didn't miss the busss

Attached: 1554357244704.png (266x390, 168K)

two same numbers!

yess thank you
I love you lots!
I want to rub your back and give you lots of kisses!

Attached: 🎀.jpg (1200x900, 658K)

thas gay -___-

yes rub yourself against me..

Attached: pantsugu.png (1000x1300, 493K)

tragick is girl (female)

-____-

noo you're going to get us excited again!
mom opened a bottle of wine and gave me some

Attached: 🎀.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

aaa aagsgafegshdh that's so cute omg
how much did she give you??? like a sip?

noo this is my second glass!
I'm feeling a lil tipsy, I'm not that good against alcohol

Attached: 🎀.jpg (1102x1200, 102K)

aa you deserve it for passing your exams! can you say something in dutch noww????

Attached: hotarunge.gif (400x225, 1.37M)

oke, ik wil relaxen en met jou praten ennnnnnnn hmmm idk!!

Attached: 🎀.gif (371x209, 795K)

ah we'll talk a lot soon baby, I have to go now
I love you sooo much, I missed you

go shit the dick the pushed up your rectum. castration shows with blind idiots and their bf

lole
u fuk a thousand and go blind...wanna watch star trek

new schizo to filter lole

okayy it was so nice talking to you
I love you lots too!!

Attached: 🎀.jpg (612x950, 404K)

I absolutely love talking to you, you are very very special um you're probably asleepe right neoeoaoaaaaa

Attached: littlemu.png (991x924, 796K)

noo but I'm very sleepy
srry I feel bad a little and then I want to hit your chest and squeeze your neck aaa it sounds so awful

Attached: 🎀.png (577x598, 481K)

wow why would you want to do that I wonder???
that's my image btw

Attached: sucy.jpg (877x1240, 85K)

Sauce on the girl please?

Posting from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
Yea Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

Attached: GODHAL.png (916x774, 382K)

joan wayne from cowboy trigun

idk srry
ah, yes it is

no, don't be sorry baby I'm yours
if you're very sleepy then go to bed

thnk you
ok I will go sleep
I love you lots!! xx

Attached: 🎀.jpg (800x800, 112K)

hehe you okay?
I love you too Tragick, have sweet dreams

yes, don't worry!
I just want to be open and close with you

Open and close

Open... and close...

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

stay in your thread freak

Please, name of the girl you keep posting?
I'm really earnestly asking.

Yes I want more of you

Attached: pat.jpg (850x848, 217K)

karen araragi from motto to love ru

she's lala

Attached: untitled.png (448x447, 277K)

Never mind, I found it.
It's Lala from Star Twinkle Precure.

thanks a lot

karen is from monogatari and I know who the characters in motto toraboru are, silly

'^'

I want to produce half-human children with this cute alien adult.

There's always got to be one, making an inappropriate comment like that...

Dubs.

there is nothing inappropriate about this
our joyous union shall bring a bold new era for mankind's place amongst the stars