Be me

>be me
>wanted to be a wrestler since forever
>also said some bullshit in my teenage years
>it’s all on the internet somewhere
>even if I scrub all my social media accounts clean it’ll still be there
>If I ever get big it’ll no doubt be brought up
>some 220lb landwhale who unironically uses the word stan will get me fired because I called someone a faggot at age 15
>my career will be destroyed over mistakes I made years and years ago
>all my maturity and self improvement will deliberately be ignored because of that one period
>they’ll think it’s funny as the career I worked so hard towards is shot down in flames over trivial nonsense they’ve blown out of proportion

How did we let things get let this? How have we allowed these vultures to slip through the cracks? Cancel culture is the thing that has finally eradicated western society into an unsalvagble mess. I just want it to stop, bros

Attached: 976B337F-33D4-4A24-978B-1DF3D3628784.jpg (218x291, 15K)

That's why when I become a wrestler I'll apologize for anything stupid I said years ago before I ever become relevant (that's if I become relevant)

i'm 26 and still spout shit like i'm 15 i'm ding-dong diddly FUCKED FOR LIFE!

>He stopped calling people faggots

Attached: 1564043829700.jpg (564x649, 125K)

You're just looking for excuses.

If you're not an anti draw shitter then it doesn't matter. Brock Lesnar openly stated he doesn't like gay people and regularly makes Jew jokes on camera, but he draws dimes so can get away with doing whatever he wants.

I think about shit like this all the time. I have two major interests in my life: wrestling, and politics. I have given a lot of thought to the possibility of one day becoming a local political figure in my state, and I have also considered getting into professional wrestling. (I do have an above-average frame/height), but there is no doubt in my mind that there is a ton of VERY politically incorrect shit I've said still floating all over the internet for more than a decade now. I would never make it in politics or wrestling because of this bullshit. The only thing the likes of you and I can do is shave our heads, grow a mustache and muttonchops, and try to get a career somewhere in the amazon rainforest, taking bumps in front of the hidden tribes before they eat us alive, user. There is no other way.

Attached: It's real simple.gif (245x250, 613K)

This man speaks the truth. Cancel culture is pussy, s󠀀oyboy bullshit, but the chances of you even making it are astronomical. Besides, how could they even connect it to you? Did you use your real name on some shitty forum?

Attached: W13193.jpg (1001x1001, 77K)

Well

why did you say these things then?

Because like most people, I was an idiotic and edgy teenager. This is no longer the case, however. People change.

>not doubling down on rhetoric when you get called out on it
all yall are faggots

my rational stoner side can tell you are white af

You don't need to >be me
in greentext stories it's implied

>politician
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

More wrestlers need to be be like an MJF who gets marks to pay him $150 so he can be a jackass to their face and still be hailed as great. In other words double down if you are a heel.

Did you use your real name on forums or something? No way you’re that dumb

When was the last time someone’s career was ruined because of something they said as a 15 year old?

Cancel culture is a fucking meme anyway. Only sexual assault cases or severe autistic screeching ruin a career. Get over yourself and stop making excuses.

based tourist

Don't worry user, even if they find out Vince will just fine you a worked $100k like he did based Lars and you can keep on working if you are not an injury prone self mark.

OP:
Wear a mask you jackass.

Cancel culture does not work and has never worked lmao you got worked by the loudest 15 people on twitter.

Michael Cole called someone a faggot on twitter, as long as you apologize you'll be fine.

eh all it will take is one high profile person to tell these people to fuck off and everyone else will relaize that they have no power. its some real emperor has no clothes bullshit. unfortunately they're useful idiots and just doing the cancelling work FOR FREE and being exploied by orher powerful people who really don't care about their cause.

Just don't admit guilt, it's been proven that people don't care until you apologise

In fact why would you care about what people that act like they haven't done anything wrong in their life.
Might sound like cope, but what should be important it's not about what you did it's about what you've done to improve yourself since then

I used a screen name on all my stuff that people can connect the dots back to. Not to mention all the edgy shit I shared on Facebook
inb4 >facebook

If you’re ever exposed just laugh and say it was a work

based filter raping you into submission

I can't defend it but you have to realize these people are the ones that were more than likely bullied vehemently and that is how they are created. Eliminate bullying and you get rid of this culture.

Right, that's why AJ Styles still has a job.

Faggot

Attached: 1524866278377.jpg (226x223, 16K)

dude, you been living under a rock? in WWE alone the most recent case was Lars Sullivan. Dude got hit hard.

>falling in line with opinions you don't agree with
beta as fuck. embarrassing

>using homophobic slurs

That's cringe bro. You'd probably be an Orange Cassidy or Joey Ryan type wrestler anyways. KYS.

It’s ok, user. We’re here if you need to talk.

I don't converse with tards, I laugh at them

ezpz. If somebody brings it up, just say "yeah, sorry. I was a shithead when I was 15 like every other 15 year old on the planet."

I grew up with the early internet and it seemed very obvious anything where you dox yourself is just inviting ruin. The only people I saw who did those things were either very famous already or had their life destroyed by their attempts at internet fame. I have had personal relationships with people I met online and met some of them but never fucking ever has there been a place where my IRL name and a picture of me have coexisted. I've never cross linked between sources on that or anything. None of those people had my shoot name or any hard details and what information they had is long, long gone. Unless someone can open up chat logs from 2003 I have little to worry about.

Look at all the trouble things said and never able to erased have caused for people. Facebook is a fools trap, you are giving away everything it takes to find you and posting it in a place where you interact with strangers. Twitter is worse, where you post whatever banal opinions you have for the world to see.