It may be reading too deeply into things...

It may be reading too deeply into things, but they don't seem to be on the same page regarding what they want out of AEW.
Who do you think could be the one to leave due to a hypothetical power struggle / creative differences?

Attached: DAMtKEWUIAA0PWx.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

PAC

Kenny when Kahn realizes joshis don’t draw.

Young Bucks and all their shitter indy friends will be the first to go

They've all been very clear about it. They want a show with a ton of variety. They don't want to have the same style of wrestling every fucking week like the other company does.

Kenny
>turned his back on Canada
>turned his back on WWE
>turned his back on PWG/ROH
>turned his back on DDT
>turned his back on NJPW
what makes you think AEW will be any different? This guy has probably done lots of fucked up shit no one knows about

Attached: 20181013123521-02.jpg (1600x1278, 172K)

>Turns back on DDT
>Has a match on DDT later this year
Low effort user.

he's using them like always

Have variety doesnt mean you cant have cohesion. Why do people keep thinking that having variety means that they disjointed mess their shows have been so far is the reason

Disjointed? By having cohesive story lines that last for weeks/months?

Weird, there's a really big wrestling company in America has a show that is literally a disjointed mess, this ain't it

I know this is probably close to his last run, but I could Jericho becoming a major pain in the ass for some reason. If the guy has the balls to mouth off to Vince over petty shit, what the hell do you think he'll do to someone like Tony Khan?

>cohesive story lines
>Why did Mox attack Omega anot go for the title?No reason given.
>Why did PAC kayfabe not fight Page?
No reason given.
>Why is PAC kayfabe fighting Omega?
No reason given.
And that's just that batch. Every other "feud" involves either watching other promotions like AAA or watching BTE which is not just fucking retarded. The most developed cohesive story these faggots have put on was Dustin vs CAWdy and that was literally built on their WWE careers.

Omegetty will be the first to leave. You know that faggot wishes he was back in Japan this very fucking second.

Yeah, watching BTE is too much, they should just put it on TV.
Oh Wait
You're retarded.
Try harder user.

>Yeah, watching BTE is too much, they should just put it on TV.
They literally have no story progression on any of their PPV's faggot. The shit people seethe into boiling when WWE does this same fucking promotion does. Drink that kool aid faggot

Almost every match on the card tomorrow is directly a result of the story line progression from the last PPV.

Oh my god, the fucking cope. It's going to be fun on this board tomorrow and seeing the complete E-drone autistic rage is going to be a highlight of my weekend.

AEW is DOA

How do you know joshi dont draw again?
Oh yeah you have no idea so shut up?

>leaves them for their competitor years ago
>helps NJPW expand in the west
>returns years after in a shitty intergender match that will probably be just a commercial for AEW

This

I can see Cody bullying Kenny out the promotion.

Kenny on the day he realises just how the Bucks & CAWdy manipulated & leeched off of him.
The sad thing too is that New Japan wants nothing to do with him anymore so WWE Will Probably Snap Him Up.
I can only hope for his sake that Vince is gone by that stage.

It's fucking boring, Kenneth.

>How do you know trash wrestling don't draw?
Because it's trash?

Kenni

Attached: Ohmega.png (431x513, 444K)

Bucks seem to want a generic meme indie fed
Cody wants some outlaw NWA 2.0
Kenny just wants to hire joshi and fuck traps