Do you wanna explain why I found THIS underneath the bed, user??!!! Who is she!!?? Do you think she's prettier than me...

Do you wanna explain why I found THIS underneath the bed, user??!!! Who is she!!?? Do you think she's prettier than me, is that it!!?? ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: onpoo.jpg (1060x810, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snqgB7BRU70
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19513233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

epic palindrome mods please sticky

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

nice palindrome

why did i even check

That is Onpu hot :^)

onpoo

the forest girl

uh, well, you see, the thing is hehe............... DUBS THEN TRIPS THEN DUBS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: smol h8.jpg (1000x1000, 255K)

this retards in wheelchairs meme has gone on way too long, make something new already

uhh!!! GUYS!! BEAT THIS MAN!!!!

Onpu in wheelchair!!

Attached: Onpu wheelchair.jpg (610x672, 69K)

wth happened

GET HER OUTTA THAT WHEELCHNAIR NOW GET HER OUT

Attached: t1.jpg (300x168, 6K)

beat that beary

eat that berry bush

nice dubs

Of course she's prettier than you. Don't you even know who that is?

Sorry babe, cant talk. Onpus on the radio!!!!

Attached: Oyajide having a blast.png (1015x756, 1008K)

now dis is fresh n originlel

Attached: 1527566207986.jpg (800x592, 327K)

dubs checkign dubs! wooh!

Attached: 1507403934210.jpg (640x480, 68K)

if onpu were real would it really be that weird to have a picture of her in a swimsuit under your bed? i mean like is it weird to do that with photos of real life celeb girls?

you've gotta remember that onpu is a child...

Onpu is real.

and?

pedofuck

i rember one ob my frens wuz joining in on maekign fun ob some1 ffor sayign ids inapropros tto hab a crush on a celelbrity dats real (as oppose'd tto dose dat arent)... sso id wud nod b weird i dond thing. but i uddersand where ur comign from

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第05話「素顔のおんぷ」(DVD 640x480 WMV9).avi_sn (640x480, 382K)

wtf child swimsuit idols are "ok" now -___-

you wanna run that by me again in english this time?

i guess dat wud b kind ob inapropros...

Attached: worried head man onpu inspection.png (640x480, 446K)

The overall issue isn't who the picture is of, it's just having the picture at all. You've got a gf so having a picture of another girl (especially one that's in swimwear) hidden under your bed is just disrespectful, regardless of whatever infatuation you have for them.

A night
Above a night
Awaits us

A night
Beyond all understandings

She erases us
From her blackboard

We are immortal
As long as we live

Attached: Onpu spacetime.gif (640x480, 605K)

youtube.com/watch?v=snqgB7BRU70

Attached: 1526772587991.png (645x585, 674K)

Oh c'mon. If your gf really has an issue with that, she's too sensitive. It's entirely natural for someone to collect paraphernalia of someone they idolize and it's only natural for them to idolize people like that in the first place. Getting upset over that is so stupid, it's like getting mad because your bf said he thinks mario looks cooler than luigi

>your bf said he thinks mario looks cooler than luigi
I'm going to CUT cts' bepper off

i like it when the momo speaks english

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Is id weird 2 have a poster of ur classmate in your room eben if shes an idol?????

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.48.[640x480].[41C6E076].v2.mkv_snapshot_00.19_[2017.08.21_08.35.42].jpg (640x480, 207K)

THIS on the other hand is actually really freaking weird. You know dang well this dude just jerks himself off knowing that his idol is his classmate...complete freak

i do know dang well, hes a good dude.

beautiflel poem as always fren
deserbes tto b in da onpu zone

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 19 - Kenka-bakkari nitamono oyako [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][E2102C67].mp4_s (560x420, 689K)

her bepper is NICE (and plump)
do not snip

wasted trips

shutup daniel

the picture gives me lucke

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

blazberry purple

She got brutally rapped

No. She's ugly. Saeed must have stuck it under my bed to frame me.

Cute girl in OP broke her legs!! LOLE

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第13話「むつみの引退宣言!」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 175K)

Onpu? More like PEOPLE WHO ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO LOLIS ARENT NECESSARILY ATTRACTED TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE CHILDREN BUT RATHER TO THEIR CUTENESS AND A POSSIBLE DESIRE TO RELATE WITH AND BECOME THE LOLI. SOURCE: MARK MCLELLAND'S "THE END OF COOL JAPAN"

Onpu hot

Attached: Onpu hot.jpg (640x480, 244K)

MCLELLAND TALKED ABOUT THIS PHENOMENON. ITS DANGEROUS TO EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT THE WORD LOLICON SINCE HAVING AN INTEREST IN IT BEYOND SIMPLY DEMONIZING IT IMPLIES THAT YOU HAVE INTERESTS IN REAL CHILDREN EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE CASE. BUT HE MAKES A GOOD POINT IN HIS CONCLUSION, SAYING THAT WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT DESPITE THE BACKLASH ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD BECAUSE OTHERWISE WE'RE INVITING DANGEROUS ACCUSATIONS SUCH AS YOURS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME WHICH IF YOU MADE OFF OF Yea Forums WOULD BE VERY DAMAGING TO SOMEONES REPUTATION.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION IS DISHONEST, IM NOT A PEDO AND NEVER HAVE BEEN. THIS KIND OF REACTION JUST PROVES MY POINT, YOU CAN CALL ME NAMES ALL YOU WANT BUT IM STILL NOT INTO REAL GIRLS. IF YOU'RE AN HONEST PERSON WHO WANTS TO DO GOOD FOR SOCIETY THEN YOU SHOULD LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL PEDOS WHO LUST AFTER CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF REAL GIRLS AND PREFER THE MOE REALM.

bury intemerestign

Attached: 1532565451608.gif (640x480, 925K)

ONPU-CHYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19513233

Attached: Oyajide sees Onpu.jpg (960x720, 349K)

-___-

Attached: 1508526586343.jpg (960x720, 353K)

hey guys i would like to know if any of you have an onpu doujin i just want to see it for a few laughs haha im just curious haha

Attached: 11.jpg (2030x2975, 1.15M)

-___-

thanks i enjoy this because of her cuteness and a possible desire to relate with and become the loli wait WAIT why is she calling him mr pedo wtf???

because hes a paedophiel -__-

she's referring to the reader

so just because you want to fuck onpu's brains out that means you're a pedo? seems prejudiced to me dont be rude eat nice food!!!!!!!

-____-

haha

Attached: 2.png (261x337, 198K)

two same numbers!

DONT TELL THE FUCKING POLICE OH GOD I SWEAR IF YOU DO IM PULLING THE TRIGGER

Attached: 1505608624034.png (320x320, 90K)