Leaving work

>leaving work
>accidentally tell the secretary to HAVE A BAD ASS WEEKEND BABY
>mfw I get to my car

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08sZs5ydfbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, user, how was your tone when you said it? Monotone, sperg, natural?
Give us a vocaroo sample so we can judge you correctly

>not pissing on her
Normie trash

mmmmmm don't wanna mess with this user

You should have given her an extra long stream to match the extra long weekend

mmm based

Dude. There's still hope. When you see her next week ask her how her weekend is. If she says badass then you should probably ask her to hang out sometime.( I dont know if you should ask right then and there)
Unless she goes to HR than you gotta try to explain to them what Yea Forums is and how Yea Forums lives in your head enough to say its memes in public.

Just laugh that shit off, that way people think you're being weird on purpose. Sperging out about it is what makes it embarrassing.

Could've been worse.

Attached: FOXY.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

nothing of cringe unless you think about it afterwards
you cannot be in a state cringe if you don't acknowledge the cringe

can confirm

this and girls will like you for being random xD

You're all wrong. He should have whipped out his Fuzzy Wuzzy wing-wong and brewwed her up a nice hot mug of Canadian slow-drip

HR here, ya ding-dong diddly get dabbed on next Tuesday. Enjoy your three day weekend ;^)

I unironically Said "Ding-dong diddly" during a conversation the other day. I ding-dong diddly hate this place

why the fuck you stressing about a secretary in kayfabe

They'll think of Flanders, not a manhugging alt right board.

>Unless she goes to HR than you gotta try to explain to them what Yea Forums is and how Yea Forums lives in your head enough to say its memes in public.
pictured this on my head and was hilarious with OP bringing out diagrams abut braps and the raping of Nash

Unironically this, you can still make the save user

as long as you aren't ugly or creepy and you said it with confidence you're fine

I say it to my dogs in public people think its cute.

OOHH!!! OOHH!!!! I FOUND THE MOBILE USER GUYS!!! THIS GUY USES MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE USED THE CAPITAL R HE'S A MOBILE USER GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!!

I AWAIT MY KARMA AND GOLD BECAUSE OF MY EPIC ROAST MY DUDES, I JUST ROASTED THE MOBILE USER!!!!

r/FOUNDTHEMOBILEUSER!!!! (NOTICE HOW I DIDN'T USE THE CAPITAL R BECAUSE IM NOT A WUSSY MOBILE USER, IM A LE EPIC DESKTOP USER!!!!!!!)

GET PAWNED YOU WIMPY MOBILE USER!!!!!!

The fuck is this?

Based

vocaroo.com/i/s08sZs5ydfbi

CHAD

Attached: 1566610485369.jpg (1080x1920, 246K)

THIS IS AWESOME
*clap clap clapclapclap*

Play it like it was a joke.

crappy thread, you tryhards should leave

Deadie cucked again brothers

I unironically tell people that they're seething or boiling irl. Also that they need to gain height and seek sunlight.

based