ITT: Wrestlers you used to like but hate now

ITT: Wrestlers you used to like but hate now

Attached: naito-wwe.jpg (777x437, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av33164519/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: C8D948E0-26AB-47A2-B661-5A2FECABBBDD.png (861x928, 1.5M)

I can’t figure out if this jabronie is fat or just has a weird body

Childhood is liking shawn. Adulthood is realizing bret hart was better.

Attached: D71C70A7-8721-4DBD-95AF-5674153550C0.jpg (350x377, 31K)

HBK is an anti-dimes faggot who got big from backstage connection, Bret is a self-mark and a sore loser who's stil seething over a fake fighting belt 20 years later.

Both are janettys in life but they are based

True, but bret is still better.

Attached: 8B30BCEB-90FA-4476-AFCC-D60E9036DDBB.jpg (886x917, 304K)

>naito-wwe

Attached: 1526011119257.png (610x482, 449K)

I was a huge naito mark, starting to dislike him tho. Every match is the same, every spot the same, he’s exhausting.
I’m a BREATHEchad now

Jericho has turned into the indie version of HHH. The moment he decided he was done with WWE, all he's done is hitch a ride of the hottest acts in the world while delivering some rather mediocre matches. Meltzer's also really made me sour on him.
>Vince regretted letting Hogan and Savage go when he thought they were too old, he's clearly learned nothing after letting Jericho walk away.
Give me a break. At best, Jericho is in late Savage tier. He's atleast one if not more standard deviations away from having an impact like Hogan did (fuck he drew a 2.8 against a national title game for a Mean Gene tribute ceremony). No amount of Meltzer spin is going to change my opinion that he's washed up.

Attached: chris-jericho.jpg (618x410, 80K)

What went so wrong

Attached: D_cYXqpU0AIySIU.jpg (1080x1620, 286K)

care to extrapolate?

Childhood is liking Shawn. Puberty is realizing Bret was better. Adulthood is realizing they were both shitters.

Kurt Angle. I fucking despised him back in the early 2000's when he was feuding with The Undertaker. But in the past few years I've come to realise that he was actually great for working me into a seethe back then.

he boring

he cums inside your waifu

This. Every fucking match he has is a forced and soulless le “epic”. It’s like he’s pretending to be a nujapan wrestler except actually a faggot.

this.
I actually didn't mind Chris, and actually really enjoyed him.
his last main run was eh, but was basically RAW for a while but it was still enjoyable. ever since he left, he's became a huge faggot. le WE CHANGED THE WORLD, like my gosh fuck this guy.

>reading comprehension is your friend

Attached: scaredautisticpinhead.jpg (453x563, 43K)

fpbp

bump

Jericho. He really needs to just retire and do commentary or managing. He'd be great at both with his mic skills.

He's getting into "old man Flair mode" where he's hanging on too long. His matches the last few years have been pathetic. Plus he looks like shit and it seems he just doesn't care any more.

Attached: y2boomer.jpg (800x450, 21K)

the naito matches were good

Old man Flair was still good tho

>old man flair
hasn't Ric been old since the 70's?

Attached: 1565243079729.gif (620x347, 3.58M)

Same
Basically when he started to do that "pure strikes" spot in every fucking match

his best match was an accidental comedy match against Sydal in PWG. This chubby dyke has never been good.

This makes me love Thicci Nikki even more

Nah, she's hot and her tits make my dick hard

Explain

>meh card, crowd bored, show started almost an hour late and there was rain so everyone pissed off
>"Reborn" Matt Sydal has just been released from the Japanese gulag and is making his first appearance in the US since.
>Excalibur doing ring intros
>From the detention center in Osaka, Japan
>RELEASED Matt Sydal!
>Knox proceeds to do pat downs.
>checks the bruiserweight
>bruiserweight demands he check Sydal extra well, in case of contraband
>Sydal is asked to turn around and is patted down thoroughly
>match is ok
>halfway through
>Sydal knocks him down, sets him up for a Shooting Star Press
>Bruiserweight is slightly out of position so he rolls him toward the corner
>"Roll him up Matt!"
>"Smoke his ass!"
Just a bunch of stupid shit that happened throughout the night. IIRC Meltzer was seething the next WOR at the crowd because they were not following the script. I also remember a lot of grunting every time anyone did a suplex. This was also the show Adam Cole came back from Malaria and was like 5 pounds overweight which led to nonstop jokes about his weight from Excalibur.

bilibili.com/video/av33164519/
Turn up the audio all the way up. Crowd is just laughing randomly through the match because of random comments.

The Omega match was good ya simp, it may not be all time classic level but you have to remember he’s 48 and been shackled to WWE for the past 20 years

The first was really good. This last one sucked

>Omega
Never liked the Bucks but he was one of my favourites even up to Dominion 18, then he and the Elite completely stopped giving a shit. They'd had been burying BC since early 2017 then fucking tanked the story as soon as it actually started. They put all the effort in the world in for the shitty Cody-Kenny civil war then when the OGs turned on them it was like "ok you win you're BC now cya" even though they still had 6 months left in NJPW. Tama was even trying get heat with them over twitter and they fucking shot it down in public.

Obvious one

Attached: 1567219273485.jpg (167x302, 10K)

he comes out with all the goofy gimmicks every match he does but sanada saves his full attire for big matches

Y'all really overreact way too much. I remember the complete meltdown here when he wrestled Okada. Everyone made it sound like the worst match ever and then when I finally got around to watching, albeit not a classic or great, the match was just fine. He's old but not horrible and I'm glad he's where he is.

oh god he looks even worse with short hair

i came back to WWE in 2014 and ziggler and rollins were a couple of the guys i liked at the time. now they are both simps

Goddamn it. Why does this keep happening to me?

>pancrase
oh shit i bet he's got some good bas rutten stories

Attached: bayley-shoulder-injury-BIG_0.jpg (1284x722, 66K)

Attached: 155e424a227a388c549918893796.jpg (1600x1600, 274K)