Based haitch livin in AEWtists head rent free

Attached: BA1B7812-C569-4238-BFFE-992E162B2702.jpg (750x810, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

Attached: stingman.png (529x588, 383K)

ngl them constantly seehing at WWE is a huge turn-off for me. Wasn't gonna watch anyway because the roster's dog-shit but jesus Cody is gotten to

>all elite fleet
This is the only fleet that has ever mattered.

Attached: sdfleet.jpg (400x400, 20K)

based boatCHAD

Attached: 1550459629236.jpg (661x513, 77K)

Bro is the throne really there? Fuck I hate these smarmy CUNTS

That throne got shocked by an electric eel

>them constantly seehing at WWE is a huge turn-off for me.
This, and the fans act like bellends.

Youd think theyd want people to take pictures on the throne with them in the background. Dumbasses roped it off like its a sacred artifact.
Based

Lmao it's pretty based user. One of my favorite pastimes is shitting on E and watching faggots sperg out over it.

What the fuck is a fleet?

a lot of boats

You'd know if you were "in the navy" big boy

How can they get worked by a big nose

don't reply to him

That is one garbage ass roster holy shit

Do you eat dirt and think that TNA's VKM angle was cool

Who?

>every Jericho interview

"We don't care about WWE. We're just doing our own thing."

Attached: 45t6476474.jpg (800x450, 39K)

>of course im on a dirt only diet and watch TNA exclusively. How could you tell?

Attached: 1566503038135.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

rent free

>est. 2018

Attached: 1566607171626_1.jpg (144x144, 8K)

Nice blog

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Attached: AEW Fans.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Aew is proving you don't have to be big guys to sell out arena. they ar doing their own thing

Weird how they knew to pan to the only guy sperging out in the entire crowd for the quick reaction shot.

Lmao, an actual major wrestling company shitting on WWE and triggering their fans is so fucking glorious.

They are doing their own thing and they are KILLING it!
I especially appreciate the small touches that most right wing incels wouldn't even get, like how they innovatively deconstructed and transformed the concept of conan-style throne with iron cross on top of it, nuanced stuff like that.

Most AEW fans ARE WWE fans that lap this shit up.
Also these kinds of antics only make them look triggered.

>Most AEW fans ARE WWE fans that lap this shit up.
Are you fucking retard? No we’re not. We hate WWE and we don’t watch that shit show of a company.

Attached: aedrones3.png (400x418, 180K)

No. The WWE fans are the ones you see on every website crying about AEW on a daily basis. AEW fans aren't WWE fans, they're boomers like me, laughing at all the crying faggots

You don’t just watch, you pay for a ticket and attend their “shit shows”.

Attached: 4C7E8BB5-9C00-48C1-94BE-5D6B31851EBC.jpg (1206x1010, 289K)

>w-w-we're l-l-laughing
How does it feel to know you rub shoulders with fans of the company that antagonizes your mind?
Why the fuck do you think AEW keep taking these rinkydink bush-league shots at WWE like the Gaytch throne? Because they know the biggest fanbase they can reach currently in American wrestling is WWE's own, and they're largely disenfranchised due to WWE being shit, so they shit on WWE to appeal to them.
Fucking JDFromNY who this board actively mocks as being an E-Drone is a HUGE aewtist.

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

>Most AEW fans ARE WWE fans that lap this shit up.
I don't think that's true. I think a large portion of the fanbase of AEW are the unironic loonie side of the NuJapanlets. The people buried under so many layers of wrestling irony they don't even know what they actually believe anymore, all they know is it's progressive because it "deconstructs" the WWE megalith.

That’s in the past, no one watches this shit anymore especially after Double or Nothing. Find me one AEW who isn’t loyal to AEW and watches WWE.

>presented with evidence
>n-no that's wrong, f-find a fan in a mass of them, find a single person who you can prove irrefutably watches both, do the impossible
Okay.
JDFromNY206

Attached: aEDrones.png (624x420, 277K)

Just like what said, you’re thinking about NJPW fans, they are E-Drones, not us.

Popped

>posts pic of guy Hunner buried for his own personal WCW fuck you notch that probably supports AEW btfo of WWE
Huh wat you mean?

The throne is likely made out of styrofoam, it wouldnt last long with fans sitting on it

based haitch livin in AEWtists head rent free home on this street...this is a real place (soul) that my soul...you can go and check it out for yourself...I have a lot to tell...I feel like I am not able...to do anything about this...but that is just me...i dont care if im not able...but i do have the heart but...i feel like i dont know which way to be....i cant go on any more...i feel like i have left my soul in some other direction...the truth is there are not many things in Aelirium where you can go...and it is not for me...i am not afraid to say it...here is what you need to know...and you can find out where my soul needs to go after all i have learned about the history of Aelirium - but it doesnt have to do with that...i find that in a certain area...the way you can find out is by looking out for signs (that make you question what you have heard) when the clouds turn grey...

>its another e drone crying about AEW thread

Attached: Buffalo9_kofi_kingston.jpg (400x568, 37K)

If NXT fans are also AEW fans then WWE is fucked if they think they will be able to complete with AEW on Wednesdays because you know if those fans have to choose theyll pick AEW, exactly why they troll TakeOvers with those chants

If you're a fan of NXT and AEW, why the fuck would you choose to watch NXT on Wednesdays when you know it's on the network the next day. What a dumbass business decision.

Thats crazy. Full Sail is gonna love it when Gunner and Babatunde kill everyone on the roster for all the booked full sail shows until December.

>presented with a proof that WWE fans are chanting for All Hotdogs
>NOOOO ITS THE NUJAPANLETS
What the actual fuck with this brainwashed fucking cult holy shit

Attached: 04FA97C5-0342-4D98-B46E-BCBB51BB617E.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>NJPW fans
>E-Drones
Lmao no.
You were given evidence. Take the L and move along, you belong to two cults.

Seething

That's some seriously copeharded simposity, your AEWtism is showing.

I guarantee you Sting could care less whether he won or lost every match he had for WWE. Sting signed to WWE for a legends contract, to have "WWE Hall of Famer Sting" when he does meet and greets, to have WWE sell his merchandise, royalties, etc.

Attached: 1560654284500.jpg (1001x1001, 136K)

>HHHetty is publicly, in front of millions of wrestling fans, mocked, belittled and dabbed on by Cody and the lads without literally any retaliation
>drones see this a win
Chad Cody is pretty much calling Lil Haitch a faggot right to his face and your boy is doing nothing about it. Cope

Oh.. is the Corporate Entity that you worship on it way of going out of business..

So sad.

Attached: 1563157147946.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

imagine being so shit that you name your show after an enema

Attached: 301320020113.jpg (589x1000, 84K)

>Make any criticism of AEW
>E-DRONES E-DRONES E-DRONES FUCK VINCE MCMAHON E-DRONES E-DRONES E-DRONES I BUY TICKETS TO THEIR SHOWS AND BUY THEIR MERCH I'M NOT AN E-DRONE

Rent free.
Letting people live in your head and make you seethe constantly is not a win. It'd be one thing if it was timely, but Cawdy seethes WAY too much about WWE. At a point it just starts looking bad.
Also
>millions

I dont like the WWE you moron. American wrestling is fucking cancer. Kill the industry.

Can these retards make up their minds about if they are at 'war' or not?

What a nerd virgin weeb.

Would eat those pancakes if they werent handled out by a nigger.

>all elite fleet
that name is so fucking bad

They're only at war if they're winning. They're like a bunch of 8 year olds that say they weren't really trying when they lose a game

If I were Cody I wouldn't section off the Triple Paul chair as a display; I'd make it so anyone could sit on the chair. I think that would work Paul even more than simply breaking his chair since now everyone can sit on his ego chair.

It's not his chair, though. It's a bad, cheap imitation. Basically a microcosm of AEW.

I'm just hoping they offer up some kind of competition to give that carny control-freak a sting on the nose. It would work wonders for the product. I remember when they were running scared in the mid-nineties and created some terrific characters. A monopoly stagnates the value of any product. Why take any risks when you're the only game in town?

This. Take some RISKS. Go to the line and cross it. Don't be afraid of failure. Just don't be wwe-lite or nxt-lite. Tell the SJWs to fuck off. I remember when n w o took off because of the cool factor. mid-nineties wwf had become stale. And then Vince sold what was left of his soul and became smut-tv with a good dose of torture.