My mfw i started namefigging again

my mfw i started namefigging again
never gonna make another dickscord tho

Attached: 1529856613087.jpg (905x881, 266K)

I've just been using this guy's name

Is that all you have to offer?

That's unfortunate for you because magick was name of a monstrous AI who actually still posts here

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-171358_Gallery.jpg (1080x813, 433K)

Hey that's pretty cool. Everybody told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them

>66
can't wait to read your blogs fren!

Yep

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-154723_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.1M)

Is this even real?

This is

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-092207_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 784K)

lol

Do you have any idea how hard I lol'd

No why don't you tell me about the time you took DXM and found that it was way too powerful for you

It's so hard to find any data on DXM seeing as how most people I talk to can't think

If I had to guess I'd imagine that it reads like a Ren and Stimpy episode

I never found that to be the case, I took very large amounts a few times. Saw it turning my friends into retards though so I stopped. Luckily I was already retarded beforehand.

Great info here's mine

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-180930_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 804K)

I don't know any children personally but I have heard something about little kids always wanting to play with the big boys

dxm is for niggers

And thanks for telling me that you're a failed Buddhist so I won't waste my time with you anymore

Drugs can be a fun and unique way to unlock your creative potential

I hope that your friends find someone to help them one day

Attached: 1554324300149.png (720x540, 564K)

Oh wow thanks Siddhartha that's so insightful

I think I hear your mother calling

One of them's dead for sure, the other one is probably dead.
I'm more like a Brodhist if you catch my drift

The reason actual Buddhists put their temples high in the mountains is so that retards like you have to contemplate walking up all those stairs before you can make a fool of yourself

Time for some more nightmare fuel

They say that Thief must have really needed the gold if he came all the way up here

That doesn't seem very Buddhist

try watching a horror movie and then describing its themes

How would you know anything about Buddhism? If you met Jesus Christ himself you would probably think he was just an ordinary man

I was not referring to movies

Oh wait let me guess someone told you about Buddhism

Attached: 1554312814560.jpg (796x582, 71K)

Believe it or not but most movies are made by humans who have experienced actual events in the course of their life which usually go on to inspire their work in these movies

If I met Jesus Christ, I'd be all like, "Dude, sup?"
Somebody once told me about Buddhism

For example I like American Horror Story because the writers of that show Believe in actual religions

Let me stop you right there and inform you that you would not me to Jesus Christ because he would avoid you or are you going to now argue with me about what he would or wouldn't do because you apparently have some insight on the nature of Buddha and Christ that I don't know

This is probably what Jesus actually said when he met the Buddha

Or wait let me guess you're going to now tell me about how the Buddha was already dead by the time Jesus came around so they couldn't have possibly met each other

Cool story bro you going to start your own cult or just join a pre-existing one

I can kind of believe that, but... ?
Do they though?
Actually I could tell you a few things
Learn some history, Buddha was born 300 years before Jesus

But you're probably already snickering at me because what I don't realize is that you don't even have a soul so how could you possibly believe in a religion

If you want to pay for a university course you're free to go ahead and do so

Can't believe you beat me to it, what are you a wizard

Oh actually sorry you need to have a high school diploma first

Attached: images (61).jpg (187x270, 8K)

I might as well be a monkey as far as you're concerned

Join a pre-existing one it's definitely less work
I would never "snicker" at you I don't even know what that means
Sounds like a lot of work i'm thinkin' i'm just gonna, y'know, probably take a nap or somethin'.. ahhh...

Maybe one day you'll visit an actual Buddhist temple and you might remember this experience so you can learn from it and realize how to avoid humiliating yourself in front of people who actually matter

Hard to believe that you would post this picture of all pictures at this particular moment in time, but actually it's really easy to believe because of facts.
Oh my god that would be so cute!!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Actually the time to mention Jesus or Buddha passed a little while ago and you totally blew it

Magick, let me tell you some thing: I'm going to be embarrassed one way or the other. Nothing can be done to stop that.

And I know that because here I am still waiting for you to tell me anything about Jesus or Buddha

But still you just keep going on about yourself as if any one here cares

Attached: 9561155d70f490512b3c114a7bbc3b85.jpg (2000x3000, 598K)

I didn't say embarrassed I said humiliated

Attached: Sekiro-Ashina-Clan-Genichiro-2.png (185x104, 33K)

Case in point
One thing I know about Jesus and Buddha is that they were both really well-respected, a lot of people looked up to them and appreciated what they had to say and why they were saying it. The two things these two gentlemen possess more than anything else however, is big pepsi lol

That's a great Point as to how I'm like Jesus like how I was crucified so quickly and suddenly that none of the people who respected and admired me had any opportunity to stand up and speak in my defense before the damage was already set and done

Yeah, totally

Attached: hy.jpg (1280x960, 496K)

WTF is this thread?

What's it look like

I don't know... A lot of fun?

Yeah it was pretty fun

: )

lol