AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Attached: 1540510715059.png (1125x589, 1008K)

Cannabis legalization was voted down in Ohio by a 6% majority

And then in response the governor legalize medicinal marijuana not including growing or smoking it which data pre-empted any further elections and to this day cannabis is not available in Ohio to any extent other than criminal

Do you ever ask why we can't find those countries in the first place!?!?

The entire system was required by law to be set up by September first 2017 so we should expect dispensaries to open maybe later this year or next year and all you have to do is get a diagnosis for PTSD or list of strictly physical illnesses and you can get a drop of concentrated cannabis oil isolated compounds made from Cannabis or food made with chemically synthesized cannabinoid compounds from Michigan

Is it because they don't exist ?

My favorite part about cannabis legalization is how innocent law-abiding citizens are branded as criminals

Really makes me LOL when I think about the pathetic moral quandaries that you try to test me with

Like for example would you kill a rat just for fun if you were trapped in a concrete cell alone for 190 consecutive days?
Hard to say...

In the minds of the average American, no.

is kevin pretending to be magick lole

I hope so

>99
>77
Come to Oklahoma and we can share my open carry weed license.

Attached: 1102-3704-001_1.jpg (600x500, 69K)

No, we were able to prove Beyond A Reasonable Doubt who and what magick really is so I claimed his name as I would claim another Shinobi's blade

The American Midwest the land of

And it seems like you forgot to finish writing the end of that sentence a few hundred years ago

Stop this and cease these imposterings before I cut down a tree and make a canoe out of it and row across the lake to your cabin and show you what's what

But it's good to know that the only thing that your land has to offer mine is the ability to come to it and obtain medicine legally

You mean Lake Newport the natural body of water fed by an underground spring that was poisoned by chemical runoff resulting from fracking?

I would not go out on those Waters if you paid me

Attached: 1554324162114.jpg (800x600, 89K)

There's only one solution to this problem
The final solution

Right we need to study the Holocaust to make sure it never happens again

I don't play tic-tac-toe, I play shrimp-sack-bro

Good job with that by the way

Love the Holocaust Museum

You been?

>11
I will lure you into my house one way or another just be aware of that

You could meditate for the rest of your life and you would still not gain enough courage to even come to my chat room let alone to follow through with any plan that you might devise

Go ahead and dismiss my Challenge and I'll just be sitting here in my chat room on instasync.com all alone

But there's not enough courage for that