ITS HAPPENING!

ITS HAPPENING!

Attached: 7636AB06-6B3B-4112-8C44-8405E6410555.jpg (750x1080, 401K)

Yeah I'm thinking he's back

Based as fuck

Attached: 1f289ddd-47fc-4073-8ad7-65eb0150c175.png (484x428, 240K)

Great idea to put the guy who does the most damage backstage on a brand of people who are considerably younger and more retarded emotionally than older guys on the main roster

Did he learn to wrestle while contemplating his failures?

This.

HELL
FUCKING
YES

consensual penis is back on the menu

NOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I'M GOING TO CUT OFF MY PENIS IF WWE RESIGNS THESE PROBLEMATIC INDIVIDUALS

DEM BOIS ARE BACK

Did the manlet actually rape that uggo or what the hell was that all about

He might, but the police didn't find enough evidence to press charges, therefore C O N S E N S U A L penis.

Really? After dumb shit like this?

Attached: download (10).png (517x363, 242K)

oh shit i actually forgot this happened. Wonder why they're willing to drop the restraining order

Worked

Because if not wwmeme then they are going to AEW and Vince is a pussy

No one's ever gone in wrestling, Vince has brought people back who he had way bigger problems with

That was based ya nimrod. WWE's latest 2K game had your main character literally do the same thing.

RENTS DUE

>No one's ever gone in wrestling
Oh really where is Scott Steiner in WWE then

didnt he retire from wrestling?

Too old

When have they ever needed/wanted him?

Well done agent enzo and cass on breaking up NJPW and ROH

Thats on steiner. He hates hhh and unlike Alberto and the wwe he has principles and doesn't bend them.

Steiners done some talking shows here and there, but not WWE related

He was banned from the WWE after Hogan cried like a bitch that he was scared Steiner would kill him.

because based Steiner is a man

Looks like sheamus and sami zaynes fatass kid

well I mean steiner WOULD kill him in a real fight

He doesnt have to mark. As long as he draws money which he does.

>enzo without Big Cass

yawn

Why would AEW sign Enzo and Cass when they can sign Marko Stunt, Orange Cassidy and Joey Janela? Oh yeah and that Jap that oils himself up, or Sonny Kiss...

Fucking Dead on Arrival.

Been hitting the gabagool Enzo?

Are boys are coming home baby! How ya doin?!

No, she lied and the charges were dropped

If he did, he got away with it. But more realistically, that chick flat out lied about everything. Bitch looked like she stunk of BPD

They are going to get the biggest fucking pop of all time the first time they come out and do their whole spiel.

then two weeks later no one will care

that'll be 11.99

Attached: plans_change.jpg (608x273, 27K)

he probably did, but they were both were drugged up.

I wish :/

Steiner Bros have been offered legend contracts, but Scotty says those aren't worth the paper they're printed on

>wwe hiring a rapist and a sick person

LOL WE CANT STOP WINNING,AEWCHADS!!

to AEW they go

The rapelet just needs to drop a hint on twitter that they go to aew and vince throws money at them.

If Cass dropps Enzo he might could come back sooner or later.

It might actually make for an interesting show. The best they've had lately are alcoholic Hardys and Usos, and that's all off camera, maybe Enzo will push Johnny Problematic to shoot on trannies once again

Attached: jr.jpg (1000x600, 92K)

Vince likes Enzo. He likes guys who talk shit and have a high opinion of themselves. Look at his son in law. He also likes Tall guys so he has always liked Cass and was going to give him a push before he fucked it all up. Above all Vince likes redemption stories and guys who fuck up but come back because then he can make them do whatever the fuck he wants and they wont balk at it

Meltzer following the Brad Sheppard technique. If you report both sides of the story you can't be wrong.

He didn't rape anyone retard. The bitch lied for attention like the piece of trash she is.

Vince likely thought that move was Chad.

He actually did

>this guy will be the locker room leader of nxt rookies
yeah I'm thinking the show is doomed

Not happening. No one likes Enzo

Get them before they're gone boys

Attached: IMG_20190729_155902.jpg (3456x4608, 2.89M)

It's a aew work there gunna show up on god damn October 2nd shit.

In one of the btes you can hear the fucker say you cant teach that.