Things that never happened

>things that never happened

Attached: EDJMojtWsAAq8Zh.jpg (750x890, 99K)

based I saw this on reddit too

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

HOLY FREAKING BASED

>Vince loved me, I had a great relationship with Vince, it was that God damn Michael Hayes that got me fired.

Why do they all say that?

Did Brad Shepard ever reveal why he got fired?

jerking off to fanfiction of him fucking divas

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

Because they're too stupid to figure out that Michael Hayes/HHH/John Laurinitis/etc. only fired them because Vince fucking told them to.

clown show

>implying vince even knows who tj perkins is

Nobody on the fucking planet thinks your tattoos are cool, TJ.

They have two options
>Face the reality that the man who owns pro wrestling in the west doesn't see any value in you and all the pleasantries you exchanged were meaningless, you had your chance at the top company in the world and blew it
OR
>Pretend Vince loves you and you'll get a call from him inviting you back any day now, and that this setback is the result of you being a victim of a middle management conspiracy

I heard TJP's loss to Bullet Club member ELP was staged and never actually happened.

Kek

Hit the pause button, player 2. TJP is redpilled as fuck

pwned m80

based and filterpilled

based and filterpilled

Based

I appreciate what you're doing. I just hide all their posts and ignore. Namefags are not welcome on this board. On most boards there can be a couple decent ones but every single one here is completely retarded and unfunny.

Trumpcucks like this guy can't stop lying.

>Sick tats, bro

Attached: vince-mcmahon-696x392.jpg (696x392, 33K)