KWAB

sjws win again!

Attached: 5E0BDDD1-26B4-49FC-A267-3310557B38FB.jpg (828x621, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_2n2K9jvgw
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This business is dead.

>NJPW is ba-

>Meanwhile in AEW

Attached: 23525235.jpg (480x600, 38K)

KWAF

>cant use autism as an insult in 2019
this is fucking gay

OH NOOOOOO
EL PHANTASMO MORE LIKE EL PHANTASMARK

OHNONONONOONONONO
THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS DOOOOD

Lmao what a simp he's a heel and he apologizes

New Japan doesn't give a shit about this, they didn't tell him to apologize when he mocked an autistic japanese fan
it's just that ELP is a faggot and a shitter

Nice freedom of speech you have there.

that's the main difference, MJF is always in character

He is our last hope.

I can't believe he fucking caved to some sjw niggers on the internet. New Japan weren't gonna give half a fuck he used a gaijin insult, he'd face no repercussions for playing the part of heel well. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190829_080618379.jpg (320x512, 208K)

>posts a literal retard
lmao aewho btfo

God forbid the bad guy say bad things. How dare he be bad!

Nobody even cared about this shit besides a few Twitter autists.

Wow that's genuinely funny and ruined.
That guys a faggot never come back

DROPPED

KWAB

basado, put MJF on a Jimmy Fallon shit when they will promote AEW and they will have Attitude Era numbers, guy is money

Nice, sjws ruin another wrestler for me. Wrestling in the west is DEAD

nujapanlets btfo.

Well fuck him then

FFS I’m a sperg and I thought it was hilarious. By bending over to the Twitter trannies he’s emboldening them and now they’re gonna be even more insufferable. I’m disappointed in you ELP I thought you were more based than that

This could of been anyone. like Rev pro

I'm unironically vibrating reading the replies. fuck all these people.

And to think, some on here were calling for this beta simp to takeover leadership of Bullet Club from Based Switchblade. Pathetic.

It's the fact that canacucks, British and burgers are the biggest factories of sjws in the world. Jay wouldn't give a shit.

>Apologizes
>Exposes the business
>Buries himself saying he's not comfortable with the mic
At least BC still has Jay, I guess.

based

holy fucking based!
looks like I am back
on the phantasmo train
based progressive chads always win
over bigotry

wtf I hate run the jewels now

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure

unfortunately we only have freedom of speech from the government. nothing protects us from the authoritative public or corporations

youtube.com/watch?v=6_2n2K9jvgw

Imagine wanting to be upset all the time. It must be exhausting.

Thank you El-P. It takes a real person to admit making a mistake. For what it's worth other than this error I think you're fine on the mic any other time I've heard you. So avoid that type of thing and I believe you do a fine job making us boo for the right reasons.

autism was never as an insult by anything resembling normals until recently

god FUCKING damnit

KWAB legitimately

Attached: 1521522947256.gif (426x240, 1.07M)

Did he apologize for this?

Attached: phantasmo hat.webm (408x228, 822K)

He didn't get arrested for it.

he should have though ableist insults are NOT ok

What a faggot. Nothing would've happened if he stood his ground.

good on him for showing maturity. takes courage to stand up for whats right and admit mistakes, particularly in today's political climate where the right are ready to jump on anyone who doesn't conform to their CONSUME, OBEY, DESTROY philosophy

Lmao you could see his hand twitch when he saw that the kid was retarded, but he couldn't go back on his heel move

Get on your knees and open your mouth, whitey

cringe

I'm waiting

THE SPASMO'S HAT SEEKS TO TAKE FLIGHT!, WILL THIS BE ELP'S FINAL NEW JAPAN TOUR?!

>apologizing for cutting a promo
Fuck that I'd have doubled down and called the fans who complained autists too. That's real heat. What a fucking nerd.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure

>full of "I'm not autistic but..." and "i wasn't personally offended but..."
Imagine my shock

ya seethe

ya seethe

Unbased, not my guy.

>a Jewish heel
Are they going too far? This is extremely problematic and could provoke more anti-Semitism.

>unfortunately we only have freedom of speech from the government.

Attached: Bad News Intensifies.gif (498x330, 191K)

>Wrestler admits to public they're not comfortable on the mic
How can he still get work in the business after this?

example of a me post
example of a not me post

Not a problem if he's actually autisti- ah who am I kidding. Literally everything is offensive

I laughed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

I unironically want a Real Holocaust but I'd save MJF from the ovens.

What a bitch.

Inshallah.

Kek what a cuck

kek

Attached: Chris san.jpg (565x543, 72K)

DROPPED

No longer an ELP guy.

As someone autistic, I think it was hilarious that he called Osprey that, and that he has to apologize is a sad sign of where we are as a culture

mjf is our guy

this was actual
ly a good imrpession
although it is not me

lmao and you guys were so fucking happy about this too.

Hm.
Are Yea Forumsergers more offended by the fact he used "autism" as an insult or by the fact he apologized for it?
I really see a conflict of interests here.

Attached: neandertaler philosoph.jpg (936x1248, 585K)

This desu, time for the backpedaling to begin

autism isn't even real. it's a made up thing like racism.

not me

Based charlton

Back in my day we just called them stupid.

The latter, nobody here gave a fuck since NJPW guys shout out much worse all the time but he's made this whole issue bigger than it was by apologizing. The new Dave Chapelle special covers this shit very well, the second you apologize for your 'art' you've become a bitch.

I kinda wanna go make a collage of all the posts going on and on about how based ELP was from the last week or so.

>manlet is hardly taller than guy in chair
o i am laffin

As someone on the spectrum I give this nigga an autism pass.

KWAB

>implying that was "in AEW"
>implying AEW would allow that under their umbrella
Sorry, MJF is just another cool heel that wants pops.

Based

Kek

OH NO

Id say go after him but if this shit just keep happening thats it freedom is dead and the jews have won with their brainwashing tactics of the past two plus decades

All he could've fucking said was "I apologise to everyone not named Will Ospreay" to keep credibility on some level but he bitched out.

Imagine how weak The Rock would have looked back in 99' when he called Kane "The Big Red Retarded." Multiple times on Raw. You're a heel you twat. What a flippy Faggot.

Never apologise for anything. If you hadn't felt justified in your actions, you wouldn't have committed them

This actually made me like him a little bit cause I can relate to fucking up on that level.

I apologize to Yea Forums for making tons of ELP posts. This guy is a shitter for giving into autists and SJW's

>NJPW is woke now

Ugh...

yikes

Fuck these people talk like fags

Not him, but Ospreay went out and give the kid something and I think they took him backstage so he can meet babyfaces.

Not him, but Ospreay went out and give the kid something and I think they took him backstage so he can meet babyfaces.

holy fucking cringe
you must be 12 years old

which one is the wrestler here?

>Being so dumb you don't know what freedom of speech means.
Others are free to judge you based on your speech, and not do business with you if they don't like you. In fact that is an exercise of their freedom.

Lmao, he's tiiiny

Literally ruined his entire character and legacy in one tweet.

Fucken dropped

Why would he bury himself like this? Lost all the respect I had for the guy, fucking faggot, Sho should have won the cup.

>s-so sorry to a-a-anyone i o-off-fended!
quivering pussy simp

I'm shoot autistic and I wasn't even offended, because while I may have autism I haven't completely lost the ability to discern fiction from reality