PRO-WRESTLING NOAH N-1 VICTORY 2019: DAY 7 LIVE

>Watch Pro-Wrestling NOAH N-1 Victory 2019: Day 7 at 2:30am PT - 5:30am ET in Taima/Cozy/YouTube

Pro-Wrestling NOAH’s N-1 Victory tournament, formerly Global League, is NOAH’s annual round robin heavyweight tournament and makes its stop at Korakuen Hall. Ten wrestlers separated into two blocks of five wrestlers each face each other with two points for a win, one point for a draw, and no points for a loss. The wrestlers with the most points in each block will face each other in the final on September 16 with the winner of the tournament going on to face GHC Heavyweight Champion Kaito Kiyomiya in November at Ryogoku Kokugikan. Here are the current standings and lineup for the show:

>A Block

*Takashi Sugiura - 4
*Alexander Hammerstone - 2
*Go Shiozaki - 2
*Masa Kitamiya - 2
*Naomichi Marufuji - 0

>B Block

*Katsuhiko Nakajima - 3
*Shuhei Taniguchi - 3
*El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. - 2
*Kenoh - 2
*Masaaki Mochizuki - 2

>Day 7

*N-1 Victory 2019 A Block Match: Go Shiozaki vs. Masa Kitamiya
*N-1 Victory 2019 B Block Match: Kenoh vs. Masaaki Mochizuki
*Tag Team Match: Kaito Kiyomiya & Alexander Hammerstone vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Shuhei Taniguchi
*Eight Man Tag Team Match: Katsuhiko Nakajima, Hi69, Hitoshi Kumano, & Minoru Tanaka vs. Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, & Hajime Ohara) & El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jr.
*Eight Man Tag Team Match: Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki, Atsushi Kotoge, & Chris Ridgeway) vs. RATEL’S (HAYATA, Daisuke Harada, Tadasuke, & YO-HEY)
*Singles Match: Yoshiki Inamura vs. Kinya Okada
*Tag Team Match: 50 Funky Powers (Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm) & Sonico vs. Akitoshi Saito, Masao Inoue & Junta Miyawaki

Attached: 1.jpg (3077x4335, 1.74M)

lol Noahetty

>Alexander Hammerstone
holy based

What a shitty card. The absolute state of this company.

Right?

Where is the 7 6-man tags and 1 single match

On Taima/Cozy/YouTube at 2:30am PT - 5:30am ET.

LMAO the state of this dead company. This is supposed to be their G1 kek

Attached: NOAHetty.png (1127x636, 1.37M)

No need to be passive aggressive NOAH drone, the fact that nobody cares even with marquee single and faction warfare matches just shows how fucked this company is

6 man tags with stars are better then shitty single matches

>not able to fill up korakuen
fuck that's depressing

Where the fuck they found this spic in mask he might be the worse luchador i've ever seen

That's a dude who wrestles my local shindy, the first time I ever saw him he botched a dive and I thought he broke his collarbone

checks out. he was stumbling all over the place like a big goof

BASED FUJITA WTF I LIKE NOAH NOW!!!!

>>A Block
>*Takashi Sugiura - 4
>*Alexander Hammerstone - 2
>*Go Shiozaki - 2
>*Masa Kitamiya - 2
>*Naomichi Marufuji - 0
>>B Block
>*Katsuhiko Nakajima - 3
>*Shuhei Taniguchi - 3
>*El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. - 2
>*Kenoh - 2
>*Masaaki Mochizuki - 2
I have no idea who any of these guys are

AAAAAAA I'M GONNA CUM

>Sakuraba
>Fujita
Is NOAH just Nu Pride?

If you know at least a little bit of the history of modern japanese wrestling you should know who Marufuji is

Rhino?

LMAO RHYNO THE STATE OF NOAHETTY AHAHAHA FUCK OFF

Marufuji with 0? Isn't he one of their top guys, or used to be? What's the story?

The only jap company that can consistently sellout Korakuen is NJ. And even then they dont always sell out. They are running 3 Korakuen shows back to back next week, only one of them will probably sell out.

That's a sick poster and a pretty good card. Better ratio of good workers to shitters than most njpw ones. Still not gonna watch, though.

Funny seeing as one night of G1 has more tournament matches than 2 of N-1. They plan a Korakuen show and don't even put a Marufuji 1 on 1 match as the main event. If Old man Shiozaki vs Kitamiya and Kenwho vs DG dude and a bunch of tags full of shitters is the best they can do, it's no surprise no one cares about them anymore.

I only know a few people but Noah is pretty dope.

Who?

NJPW is better than NOAHetty

we can both agree it's better than All Japoo LMAO

Which one out of the 2 has the better choppa? AJPW or NOAH?
NOAH has Sugiura and Shiozaki but AJPW has Ishikawa and Suwama

Choppa is the 2nd worst form of wrestling behind flippy shit so there is no better choppa

AJPW book Sekimoto and Okabayashi so AJPW has better choppa matches.

Baste

And Dragon Gate.

I never watched NOAH besides several classic matches, but I know who Marufuji, Sugiura, Nakajima and Shiozaki are. Also, I heard about Kenoh and Kiyomiya. Get out, e-drone.

The shows haven't been drawing massive numbers, but I think people are going over the top saying this tour isn't drawing well.
Deciding to not have Kaito in the tournament was not a good move.

I thought All Japan was getting higher attendances and actually good again? Or am I mixing it up with NOAH?

So many reasons you can think off
>small field really makes it feel unimportant
>champion not in it
>having it so soon after G1, not to mention the fire pro sounding name to avoid copyright and just making you come off low rent
>late summer/early spring historically bad months where nothing goes on in NOAH
They shouldn't have fucked with the october/november global league dates.

also forgot to add that this has been a botch rebranding for their tournament

Only NJPW & Dragon Gate are able to regularly sell out Korakuen. BJW only managed their first sellout in 5 years recently.

All Japan draws better than that for fucks sake.

>Rhyno is coming to Osaka on the 16th

k

Attached: EDIYk_GWkAA8mMC.jpg (719x324, 27K)