The Rock isn't ga-

>The Rock isn't ga-

Attached: Dwayne Johnson on Twitter.png (598x316, 36K)

Did Ken bought a house to Dawyne? Based

Gastrointestinal?

"BIG DADDY COOL? YEAH RIGHT."
>oh no....
"MORE"
>Please Rocky, don't do this
"LIKE"
>Please Rock! I can't handle this right now, we're not in WCW where I control booking!
"BIG"
>Please stop! My fake tough guy persona is all I have! Don't expose me for a simp!
"DADDY"
>ROCKY STOP! PLEASE!
"BITCH"
>AAAAAAAAAAAAH NO ROCKY, YOU'RE THE BITCH NOW. YOU'RE THE BITCH NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO MY QUADS!!!!!!!

Attached: big daddy bitch kek what a bitch.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Shouldn't Rock be entitled to talk like an actor who played a role since that's his actual trade? Big difference between this and some TNA fucker nobody's heard of doing it.

Attached: 1464762126337.jpg (196x196, 25K)

KWAB

Nice to see the Rock praising Shamrock but I don't understand the point of this thread.

Attached: 1500359727904.gif (250x251, 999K)

I'm assuming "building the foundation"
Shamrock was his first big feud and it got him really over as a dick heel. That and the Farooq stuff was all gold.

Why didn't Shamrock win the IC title at Mania 14?

Based Rock drawing more eyes to Impact with a single tweet, than Nash did with his entire run.

>Why didn't Shamrock win the IC title at Mania 14?

He did, but then he refused to break the ankle-lock and pushed the referee so the ref had no choice but to reverse his decision and DQ Shamrock for his post-match outbursts.

That's dumb, why do you guys defend Russo again?

I hate homophobia but love kevin nash and hate republicans like dwyane
so bump

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous

Love the respect. WWE are too fucking petty to mention his name again, fucking fags

Based Wokepac

Attached: 1554809389067.jpg (504x504, 233K)

>He's a fucking machine.
KWAB

>republicans like dwyane

Attached: dwight.jpg (350x392, 24K)

blessed shitpost

>calling Shamrock a machine in a reply to Cage

Expert trolling.

based

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure

didnt they appear together on that seventies show

bases

Based Rock likes Russo, that's good enough for me.

Attached: The-Rock-1795695.jpg (590x606, 68K)

>blurring out "crap"

Attached: Holy Shit.jpg (350x450, 44K)

BASED

this, faggots

Its not predictable shit

Wtf I like The Rock now