WWE signed McIntyre to keep him from NJPW

>On returning to WWE: “The WWE name sells the product, like Drew Galloway, Drew McIntyre—real name’s Galloway—is what was making a difference to all these companies around the world and do I really want to go back when I’m making such a difference. And it wasn’t until my TNA contract lapsed; my wife and I had to decide our next move that day. I was thinking I was gonna go to New Japan probably ‘cause I really wanted to go there and really wanted to work there. Then I got a call from William Regal, who’s a bit of a mentor of mine, who told me we’d take a call with Triple H. We spoke, and decided the next move was WWE and NXT in particular.”
411mania.com/wrestling/drew-mcintyre-reveals-triple-h-and-william-regal-brought-him-back-to-wwe/

Attached: CE4830B1-1F69-4D72-8AFD-F7DA8D80A394.jpg (645x370, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jxd4db5WJ7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing happened with Riddle.
>Riddle starts talking with New Japan
>that fat kike Gabe Sapolsky runs to tell his master
>Riddle immediately gets offered an NXT contract even though he's a walking wellness violation and he big leagued and personally offended Gaytch

NJPChad here
thank you wwe, we dodged a bullet there

Based WWE assuring we don't have to see those absolute shitters
Especially dudeweedman, he's particularly trash

Weed isn’t a wellness violation

Lance really stepped it up this G1. Drew is still better looking though.

>I really wanted to work in NJPW but my mentor called me and I'm a fucking mark so I went to NXT
kek what a bitch, NJPW would've unironically strapped a rocket to him and he would've made that Jap pussy W E T and he would get far greater offers from WWE and not have to job to Simpochet
El marko del ringo

I blame Matt for being such a spineless geek. He should have went to Japan instead of signing the mark contract and he would worth ten times as much now.

why does Yea Forums have people with better understandings of using one's own value and leverage than actual wrestlers? are the marks well and truly completely unironically in the ring

They still fine you if they detect it in your system

>are the marks well and truly completely unironically in the ring
Literally. Look at what Drew said.
>my mentor called me and said we'd call Triple H
He literally let an existing friendship lead him to a point where he got star-dazzled by the notion of negotiating as an equal with Triple H. He is an absolute fucking mark and could've secured a better position for himself in the long run had he had some confidence and bet on himself in NJPW. Not to mention his physical state would've been better because NJPW is a far, far less taxing schedule.

These dudes are doing a job. They get offered money which will provide them with a better standard of living and security. Pretty simple.

Wish we had some more old school carny fucks like AJ hanging around
These fucking marks jesus

You think Drew's hurting for money anyway? Or would've been in NJPW?
Unless you're spending huge on vices/addictions you don't NEED that much money. It's nice to have it but at a certain point your quality of life/security therein effectively maxes out and Drew would've been at that point in NJPW especially with the savings he'd made from a prior WWE run/profitable indie/TNA run.
Plus the entire point of going to Japan is because WWE would eventually throw even stupider money at you later on because they hate even the idea of potential competition using someone.

Because job security is of tantamount importance to most people once they get into their 30s, earlier if they don't have living parents or family to help them. A moderate living with no risks involved is much better than having nowhere to live.

>Plus the entire point of going to Japan is because WWE would eventually throw even stupider money at you later on because they hate even the idea of potential competition using someone.
It's incredible how people doesn't realize this after all these years.

If you think this guy earned enough savings to be financially secure for life then you're literally retarded and have no idea how the world works.

When did he personally offend Triple Simp?

If anything blame New Japan because they were gonna sign him sooner but they got cold feet.

Lance is quite a bit taller than drew

He’s also a literal cuckold

I didn't say "for life". I said the money he made with NJPW + his savings would've substantiated his living for that time, which they would've.
You think NJPW pays with peanuts or that he would've been on some five figure salary?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i can honestly imagine triple nose promising things while grining knowing this mark never had a chance

THE MARKS ARE IN THE RING,BROTHER!

Nu Jannetty Pro Wanking BTFO

Can't really blame them after the Matt Sydal fiasco.

Unironically this.

INMATES RUNNIN' THE ASYLUM!

bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Jxd4db5WJ7U

Not really. Drew would have been okay in Japan, nothing spectacular. Just another big gaijin for Okada to go over before he inevitably fucked off to WWE.

>with a better standard of living and security
Yeah, "security", and that's all it is. Drew's jobbing to cruiserweight niglets, he's reached his ceiling already. He's going to get a nice paycheck for the rest of his career in WWE, but it's going to be static.

You think Hogan got to where he did by settling for "a better standard of living and security"? You think Austin did? No Hogan reached his "ceiling" in WWF, so he left, got over in Japan and the AWA, and when he came back to the WWF, he was the top guy. And when he stopped being the top guy, he left and went to WCW. And when WCW went under and he came back to WWE, he was in one of the most dime-drawing matches of all time. You think that match would have ever happened had Hogan been content to just collect a paycheck and stayed with the WWF for 20 years?

This is ironically going to end up killing the WWE. They can't make their own stars. So now that they're just throwing contracts at everyone they'll never have stars to steal again.

Good, saved based Harold from kicking that stoner cuck out of the company later on

Attached: 1566595258729.jpg (650x400, 68K)

I explained that people see a significant guaranteed income and make the decision to earn as much money as they can while they can in an industry with no guarantees. It's really simple ya doofus. OK, mark. He should have risked hoping that someone else would sign him, push him as their top star and he'd get mega over to the point that he would be paid Lesnar money. That's realistic, yeah.

Why bother pursuing Drew Dimes-away when Archer is taller, a much better worker, already over with the Japanese audience and actually shows character?

because archer is 44 and basically a ticking time bomb for a major injury. Guy did two top rope walk moonsaults and a bunch of other pretty questionable shit this G1.

This was back in 2017 bro, Archer was still stuck with that shitter DBS

42*

Is he retarded?

Hes actually fucked his brain up from massive amounts of weed usage from a too young age.

Yes

Then explain RVD's burial

I was there when he debuted for TNA. I'm a bong and didn't have a clue who he was. Saw him for ICW and he was based af. The claymore looks really effective live

Remember to never sign mark contracts with WWE.