Would Ronda vs Asuka have left womemes in any better position than they are with her putting over becketty?

Would Ronda vs Asuka have left womemes in any better position than they are with her putting over becketty?

Attached: zxtoh1qxhsh11.gif (540x304, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kzNh9Jj9ECw?t=124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, worse. Nobody and I mean nobody gives a shit about Asuka. Not even smarks.

Lots of people care about Asuka

Get some sleep Vince

There probably would be no bukkake warriors

She'd be on TV more than once every four or five weeks if that was true.

As opposed to the people who are on TV whilst live attendances are at an all time low and ratings drop every week?

youtu.be/kzNh9Jj9ECw?t=124
That's a self fulfilling prophecy ya simp. You can't get any momentum without regularly being put into the fans' minds. A long absence can kickstart momentum, but that needs to be at least 3 months or so, and the return needs to be made out as a big deal. Being off TV for 3 weeks then having a random 50-50 match with a lower midcarder does nothing.

asuka is fucking based
rhonda is right wing cringe

>November 2018
>fake as fuck crowd noise that isn't even that loud
Cope

Weird that the fake crowd didnt cheer for Charlotte

She got to bury the roster nearly every week for six months leading up to WM 34 and still couldn't get over.

Ronda selling for some fat midget would have killed her.

? Who did she bury? Almost all of her main roster matches were 50/50 at best. Her debut against the about to be fired emma had emma take like 70% of the match

Then she jobbed to Charles, got embarassed by Carmerlla, won the title in semi-decent match, went 50/50 with Mandy Rose then jobbed to Charles again.

Nah it was a pretty good reaction live but they obviously edited some cheers

>they edited in chants for someone they didn't pick

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

At the time they did. Especially here. That collage shit was going around.

Attached: yourfate.gif (342x400, 393K)

>At the time they did. Especially here.
>Especially here.
asp represents like the .005% of the audience

Asuka can't speak the English. I never understand this. the same rules apply to a company like NJPW. If you cant speak Japanese you have capped yourself because you cant give a fucking promo. Something has to lead up to the match. You cant be the top person in a promotion effectively if you cant even speak the language

This is true, but he said nobody. I went and watched Asuka's last NXT match because people on here wouldn't shut up about her.
shit bait

Damn what if they weren't retarded and did pre taped segments with subtitles. Give her a fucking catchphrase and it's done. People did give a shit about asuka, during the Royal rumble smackdown show, about 80% of the crowd sat through fucking 205 live just to watch her and I mean her because Charlotte was not received well. They used her wrong on the main roster, her loss should have meant something. They could have built her up great and fed her to Rhonda and then pass that rub to Becky. Instead they killed the entire division in two matches

Asuka in NXT was not Asuka on the main roster because the competition was different. She steamrolled the womens division down there but who was really worth two dimes down there at the time? Ember Moon?
>shit bait
It's not bait its facts. People on here love to rag on how WWE doesnt give foreign talent a chance. The Japanese are even more xenophobic. Yes they have gaijin wrestlers. the same way we have Japs because they are an attraction. But name the last one that rose to the top that COULDNT speak Japanese and do a promo. Unironically it was Brock and you see how well that went. Stop having this self hating double standard thinking its racist to expect the face of your franchise speak the language. Every sport star in football baseball basketball takes lessons to learn english to better communicate and connect with the fans. Being multi lingual is a plus

>Damn what if they weren't retarded and did pre taped segments with subtitles.
Why doesnt she learn the language? Not all things a champ does is on the show. They do interviews on tv shows, they promote thier matches on talk shows and do media work. If you want to be at the top and came here then of course youre going to have to learn english. If I went to Japan and wanted to be the top star, #1, but didnt want to learn English I imagine I'd be laughed at if not thought of as a self centered nigger. Part of the role of being #1 means doing all the marketing and media involved with it. That means being able to communicate.

I will say that they should have had better plans for her after losing to Charles but the reality is she was built up to be fed to charles. thats just reality. She got fed to charles because while she can go between the ropes she cant speak. That being said making her a monster heel with some direction, who doesnt care about the title so much as testing herself would have been better than just literally taking her off TV

Because that would mean booking to someone's strengths and being creative. We can't have that in our WWE

>They do interviews on tv shows, they promote thier matches on talk shows and do media work

rarely

they gave her a mouthpiece

>but muh english
I never said she had to be number one. They just need to know how to book their own fucking show and realize what they squander. They can still do media, you can easily send a manager with her, not that it matters since almost no one in wwe is going to be invited to any mainstream media event and if they were Vince would be shook into thinking they were leaving so he'd squash them as fast as he could. If they can't learn to book to their talent's strengths I can't see them ever being relevant again.

Not speaking english shouldn't even be an issue, there are plenty of ways around it with the slightest bit of creative effort
The rest of the women barely even get more than brief extremely basic promos time to time anyways, it's completely fucking irrelevant
Asuka can communicate more with a single look than Bayley ever has in her entire career speaking words. No excuse

Charles can speak English and bores the crowd to sleep

>rarely?
This is just wanting to be blind to reality to fit the narrative you have. The amount of media and charity work these guys do is talked about up and down. It's literally the reason they kept Cena from going heel and Reigns from going heel. The top champs appear on SI, ESPN, various morning shows, charity events you name it. And with the move to Fox that will only increase as they do the row of shows there to promote the product and WWE projects and events. This is literally known and everywhere.

they do tons of media work but Asuka would be able to do lots of japanese media. Both west coast and east coast have large pockets of japanese americans, and with her previous experience of being a game journalist and food lover and general interesting person she would be able to do more than just talk wrestling.

I honestly think she's just pigeonholed as generic japanese wrestler that had a bit more buzz to their name than previous signs by Vince. I think she's done well for herself but if given the opportunities to do her character like she was presented in NXT (not even the undefeated streak) she'd be over like rover.

The marks were truly in the ring that night.

>>but muh english
Again this is the retarded self hating western way of thinking. How far would an american wreslter with a japanese manger go in NJPW? Would he be Okada level? No. He would for all intents be a fucking heel because only heels in this era, and historically, have had managers as mouth pieces. Theyre literally doing it with Nakamura right fucking now. They booked her to have an unbeaten streak for 2 years! Again I agree she got forgotten after she lost but she was built as a monster to be fed to a champ. Thats what monsters are for. Monsters are built to be defeated. Again they should have had solid plans for her after losing to Charolette, but she will never be the face of a main roster without learning english. She can be a transition champ or a gate keeper to the main event.

If WWE was going to make a huge push into Japan they would transition her into champ for that time and then bail out after. Because even the Japanese love to see gaijin stars. And before you shit on that, look at the reaction they have to an Omega or an AJ or Finn. They want to see western stars. The japanese wrestler comes back home story has only so much length

Oh yeah I see Brock Lesnar on every show. Seth Rollins is on ESPN every week and don't forget about Bailey, she's doing talk shows three times a week. The only media those geeks do is shit for the network that about 200 autists watch. No one outside knows who they are

>charities/Cena/Reign heel turn

what does this have to do with your original argument

asuka can visit a hospital just fine

>I think she's done well for herself but if given the opportunities to do her character like she was presented in NXT (not even the undefeated streak) she'd be over like rover.
She was over because she was undefeated. What else was she fucking known for? Her in ring work is great. But at the next level what else can she do? She had to be undefeated in NXT because she couldnt talk so her undefeated streak spoke for her. This is fucking silly. You blame the company and yet agree they booked her impressively. She has her short comings and one is language. She must know that too.

Jay white, AJ styles. They booked her wrong and that's all there is to it. The language has nothing to do with it and if they let that pigeon hole them then they fucked up even more

It really should be a crime to be as good as Asuka like God damn she is so awesome I have never been more attracted to a woman in my life more than I am to her

This. Fucking weebs need to shut up and accept that she's lucky to have a job with WWE at all.

Askua can visit a hospital and can she converse with the media assigned to cover it and explain the partnership WWE is doing? Can she talk about her want to do charity work and how she loves giving back? Can she answer questions about why those projects are important?

t. Kanako Urai

Just because you dont watch the interviews doesnt mean they dont happen. Becky, and Seth do a ton of mass media shit. Brock is fucking Brock. First he's a heel and heels arent supposed to be showcased. Brock isnt doing make a wish and being put in that light because he's a fucking heel for one and two is an anti social fucker.

>Jay white, AJ styles.
How long did AJ and Jay hold those titles? And who did they lose too? They can be transitional champs like I said

>Jay white, AJ styles.
And both were heels that play up being gaijin They can be transitional champs like I said

kek, this
WWE probably literally had 2 real mainstream TV appearances all year - virtue signaling to promote the women main event with Ronda/Becky/Charles
and Roman because he had cancer

t. someone who never watched nxt

No those are the two YOU paid attention too. Whatever town these fuckers are in they do media promos on their morning shows both TV and radio and they constantly do media rounds for a ton of WWE related shit. Literally this is why guys like Miz and Xavier Woods among others, who arent top stars, are so valuable to them and get paid like it. Because they do shit ton of this stuff and do it well.

No I did. I just wasnt infatuated with someone JUST because they were japanese. She was a great in ring worker. But couldnt talk. she was literally japanese Goldberg. And that means she was going to be fed to someone sooner rather than later. They booked her like that for two years you weebo faggot.

bimbofags sure are a seething bunch

Attached: 1556671448422.jpg (482x631, 72K)

And then the other weebo argument. That if you think someone needs to learn english, that this fact alone is the one thing holding them back from reaching the top tier, then you MUST prefer Carmella or some shit. How small is your fucking world that even pretend womens fighting is an either or proposition?

>Whatever town these fuckers are in they do media promos on their morning shows both TV and radio

what decade do you think we're in where this happens regularly?

2019 where there is a shit ton of more media and social media demands than there was 20 years ago. Literally on an online forum using the internet and asking this question. kys

You do realize Asuka does that shit too already? She's heavily used in fan meet packages, signings, charities, special olympics, did E3 with Woods ect. I've seen her doing more shit than most. I'm sure they can get by without her doing a radio morning show in every town.

huh what you mean?

Ember Moon is dimes but Vince hates niggers so yeah thats that

>social media

we were discussing radio and television, dumbfuck

I've seen Asuka at those events and she has tried to speak some english and answer questions. But it's obviously difficult for her. Which is understandable. Maybe she doesnt want to learn English. Maybe she is trying slowly. I dont know. Working and being on the road would make all that hard. But the fact doesnt change that not being able to speak close to fluent english is the one thing that will keep her from being more than either a transitional champ or a gatekeeper. And hell that isnt a knock either. Because there are literally women that CAN speak english on the roster and will never even get to that level

And social media is included because clips and video are shared on those from larger interviews to promote them you faggot. Try harder or kys

Asuka is based
Asuka matches are kino most of the time
Asukahaters are faggots with shit taste

The mindset here is "How dare you say she would have to learn English to reach her full potential. You hate Asuka." It's hive mind literal drone bullshit that there is no room to point out something fucking stupid obvious.

See what I mean

She obviously doesn't want to learn English. There's no other explanation for still struggling with the basics after four years.

If they put her with a manager and rolled a crit then sure. Paige sucks, the tag team sucks. Shit, make her the third Iiconic but also make her mow everybody down

Asuka does very little media work and signings. The last time she did a signing they had to tack Becky on as well because they know Asuka on her own can't handle it.

Also because he's an anti-draw geek lmao. Becky's line dwarfed hers that day but people will still try to claim Asuka is anything more than a niche weeb darling

If you guys are talking about the one in Vegas you're right about the lines. I was there, and some other user started a thread about it with pictures from there. How many Yea Forumsies were at that goddamn toycon?

>they put them on TV if the audience cares about them
this logic doesn't apply to wwe dumbass

huh? whatchu mean?

Yes it does

No it doesn’t.

Anything would've been better than becketty and the horsememen, Asuka more so than the other options

The same type of person that was clamoring for Kofi to be champ and then bitching it was a horrible decision