Anyone has any clear memories of the aces & eights storyline? was it good? i genuinely can't tell

Anyone has any clear memories of the aces & eights storyline? was it good? i genuinely can't tell.

Attached: eight.jpg (800x817, 106K)

I liked when Taz revealed he too was in Aces and Eights despite not being able to wrestle anymore

It was fine until they dragged it out an extra couple months for no reason. Tazz being part of it was a neat twist too.

i have no idea what this
but i can tell by the logo that this group appeals to nazi incels

No it was dogshit

shhh trip shit posters dont get attention. remove your trip and stop being so beta and pathetic queer

based, althoughnot me

it was shit

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: E6vEVzO.gif (320x180, 895K)

it was trash that killed tna. they tried to make it look like getting mr anderson and bishoff's son was a big deal

the theme song, bully's promo about his plan, D-von working everyone into thinking he had heat against TNA to reveal himself as a member, the funeral and Taz were the best things about this whole thing.
yes, it could be better, but it was fine

I enjoyed it, overstayed it's welcome but had me genuinely interested in a TNA storyline for a fair bit, which is impressive in it's own right

People said it was bad, I though it was alright.

Ratings tanked during it so what do you think

It was good. Only people who say it wasn't are e drones

is it me or is it friggin hot in here

Main Event Mafia > Aces & Eights

It was OK but like the nwo it was dragged out to long

fuck off bubba

Definitely.

I have to say Aces & Eights storyline was the last storyline I watched on TNA. I liked it quite a bit.

Came back to TNA a while later and the first thing I saw was an unnecessarily long promo from Eli Drake doing the Dummy, Yeah! Gimmick and I just... I knew that was it for me, I was dome with Tits n Ass wrestling

I just remember it being another year of TNA going with the NWO type stable storyline.

>Planet Jarrett
>Christian's Coalition/Angle Alliance
>Main Event Mafia
>Immortal
>Aces & Eights
>Beat Down Clan

>Beat Down Clan
their theme song was rad

Wasn't aj styles in a stable called Yea Forums?

Just another nWo ripoff. It had Bischoff's two favorite things. Motorcycles and a heel faction.