What is the most disgusting thing you've ever personally witnessed?

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever personally witnessed?

Attached: 6def359.jpg (667x1000, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/how-to-make-french-canadian-poutine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yharnam

No... Bergenwerth

Attached: D2Q9-7AUYAAS0Fi.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

They have a research Hall in my town ,but people like me aren't allowed to see it, obviously...
Not that I would ever want to, of course

Ha, I love Bloodborne

A hyena...???????????

Attached: 1554078832916.jpg (1080x1049, 256K)

You-re mome lole.

Well if that's really true you may be interested to hear about the mysterious case of children who developed water on their brains and their heads grow to enormous and horrific sizes and whatever came of that medical anomaly is that the research landed right here in Youngstown Ohio and propagated a vast conspiracy that I cannot even begin to provide evidence for

Yeah I just picked a random pic from my phone. I don't think lions or hyenas are disgusting

The conspiracy relating directly to convoluted and mysterious religious beliefs of the people who live in this particular geographic area

Hydrocephaly?

And it's only natural that the research would conclude in a place like Youngstown Ohio where violence against children is recommended by the police even to this day

So they say

Attached: 1554008617861.gif (480x360, 228K)

If you saw the county jail where they send even the most ordinary citizen for even the lowest crime, you might believe it more easily

The Hydrocephalus Association?

Mercy Health

I'm genuinely intrigued. How do you know of this?

I live there

I was actually born in what is now the criminal psych ward

Do go on, I'm very interested

nice dubs

DUBS! DUBS! DUBS ALERT!

(how fast is the score meant to go up? Is it meant to be fast at first? Mine isn't tbh)

probably this
thisvid.com/videos/how-to-make-french-canadian-poutine/

Who is she?

i once saw a naked hobo covered in (probably his own) shit, rubbing shit onto himself, literally eating shit and howling like a wolf

lol yeah I'll never do shrooms in public again

Fucked a girl with a really stinky vagina
Also another time went down on my gf after she'd been out all day. Found out girls also have smegma
Sex is overrated tbh

weebs

Coin Flip: Tails

Attached: 1553436178228.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

yharnam more like YOUR MOM!!