ITT: guys who couldn't get over to save their lives

ITT: guys who couldn't get over to save their lives

Attached: D807vX3UwAE3k2E.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

chad gayble

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 39K)

Shorty G will be his Angle You Suck.

Attached: A110B15C-665F-4725-8DDB-0FD26DC3EB75.jpg (650x650, 45K)

Who is that?

Pick anyone on the entire current roster

Attached: DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg (1200x1200, 260K)

Attached: wP2octs.jpg (309x387, 22K)

Attached: 76B77835-599E-46FA-8F10-A57623FF4EBF.jpg (400x267, 10K)

Fuck you Triple H is a legend

Attached: 1566941112991.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

But muh 14 time world champion...
i am the king of kings...

Attached: HHH-crying-triple-h-32060730-653-431.jpg (653x431, 41K)

Attached: 1561772711918.jpg (580x1132, 166K)

I want to fuck her so badly

He can leave WWE and be talked about as having the greatest run on the indies. He can be seen as one being awesome in TNA. He can get shredded and take on a badass gimmick and dominate NXT.

No matter what he does, the casual fans will never give a fuck about DrewMac

Attached: 6aebc175d19bc13542f170258b9f3296.png (540x600, 496K)

You’re a goddamn nimrod if you think Chad Gable isn’t based and wouldn’t be dimes given the chance

He has the personality of a slightly damp folded piece of paper

He peaked. Vince realized he'll never get over. Clues are jobbing to Cedric and Ricochet

he was getting over.

Fat HHH is best HHH

whomst is this

Unironically this. Booked himself into over 4,000 mainevents.

Never Drew A Dime.

Literally no one says "Triple H is my favorite wrestler."

Ramen and Cunter

Attached: me on the left.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I wish he could still wrestle. He was getting some good heel heat.

He's in his 40s and now close to 50 but he's spent the last decade conniving himself into big storylines for WrestleMania that see him having the longest entrances and longest "epic" matches. They almost always stink. Is there anybody out there who really wants to see a 5 minute entrance, 25 minute long Triple H match at WrestleMania anymore? FFS.

He got heat during his reign of terror. He worked the audience so hard they stopped watching wrestling all together and never came back.

Attached: Braun_March_2018.jpg (2592x3605, 2.62M)

That fucking Terminator entrance. What a fucking shit show. He genuinely thinks he’s a wresting icon.

WTF are you talking about?

Jake the Snake was dimes

>Me on the left

Could never get over on his own terms. He always needed other people around him, like HBK or Hall, and he siphoned off their success and popularity. Gaytch may have been the same, but at least he could have an entertaining match sometimes, if it was with the right wrestler. Nash would always shit up the building no matter who he was wrestling.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 35K)

No, he wasn't.

Guess you missed all his singles matches in WCW when he came out alone in main event and got huge pop in front of sellout crowds wearing his merchandise and holding up signs related to him while resorting his catchphrase style during his pre match promo. Basically your a newfag or a dipshit

I've met a lot of people who said Triple H was their favorite wrestler

Definitely a shame because he's legit top 5 in the company in terms of wrestling ability

He had potential. Shame he had to fuck his neck up so early.

Triple Helping

Who gives a fuck when he's boring as shit and looks stupid?

If he doesn't fuck up his neck, we might not get the horrible Baron Corbin we have now.

I don't want to fuck anyone I can't have at least a decent 2 minute conversation with. I have the feeling this vapid simple bitch would make my blood boil.

I think his in ring style is different. I also just enjoy legit technical wrestling, I find it entertaining when it flows really well which his does. It's why Bryan is so good too even though his style is a lot different than Gable's.

oh look another sad pathetic trip shit posting deserately crying out for attention cuz his moomy and duhdy dont love him. future suicide for sure

Okay

oh look another sad pathetic trip shit poster deserately crying out for attention cuz his moomy and duhdy dont love him. future suicide for sure

filtered

EC3

I miss him, bros

Attached: jorollins.png (642x642, 659K)

>gets "fuck you" oblivious dumbass heel heat almost instantly
Look at his older stuff, you might notice something. He had momentum, but we unfortunately never got to see it ending in him retiring kurt.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 46K)

This . he was fucking dimes waiting to happen .

Attached: 1492749239573.png (1024x1122, 1.34M)

American alpha literally got the biggest pop in the draft

Nah that was either Balor or Cena, but AA was right behind them.

I'm not as deluded as the guy you replied to, but I used to watch a lot of the bts vids of American Alpha back in the day, and Gable is totally a goofball, he has that Kurt Angle comedy charisma, no doubt!

The problem is, and he even mentioned it in an interview, they told him to turn that down a few notches. Everybody knows the most successful gimmicks are ones where you just be yourself, but turn it up to 11. In Gable's case, they made him stop bring himself period.

Attached: tumblr_o2gva8XZsV1trpb06o1_400.gif (400x225, 1.8M)

Braun never had a problem getting over. The issue was he was over at a time when Brock and Roman were Vince’s top priorities and he absolutely refused to push anyone else, no matter how over they were.

have sex bozo

like father like son

They made him tone it down to make it seem like Jason Jordan was worth anything. Gable made him and then the racist scum on the writing team had to push Jordan for social media points.

Fuck you. Gable literally made his nigger friend dress up as a monkey. If that's not hella based, idk what is, ya seething turkey.

Attached: CSmkCtoWsAAhxxW.jpg (972x1024, 221K)

Finally someone with a brain! Congrats on not being bluepilled.

Attached: PX9e4BM.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Anyone who thinks this shitter was getting over solo and not with American Alpha is a revisionist faggot. This is what plagues wrestling today, the "Remember when he was getting over" horseshit that is Triple Nose level rewriting history. This faggot was being booed constantly and it wasnt heel heat it was go away heat. They literally had him latching on Reigns style to anyone with half a pop to convince people he was the next big thing. Ironically he latched onto even Reigns. Eat your own rancid cum and die you faggots

Another chad with a brain! This thread just got based!

Attached: Charles+Edward+Betts+Olympics+Day+10+Wrestling+flg5x99t2Qcl.jpg (459x594, 78K)

Gable was single-handedly responsible for AA getting over in the first place. Jordan was always a charisma void and it was solely the goofiness, intensity, and moveset of the appropriately named Chad Gable that made people love them.

his scripts are writen bland as fuck and as if he's an insecure wrestler.... of course it sucks

oh look another sad pathetic trip shit poster deserately crying out for attention cuz his moomy and duhdy dont love him. future suicide for sure

>he’s racist
>in 2019

wow what a low IQ simp

Go back to beating off to Keith Lee.

Attached: keith-lee-thumb.jpg (960x540, 52K)

HHHL

For what it’s worth, SoCal Val loves Triple H.

Sup wolfnigger! Reminder your idol was anally deflowered in the sweltering summer of 1992.

He was over as fuck in that Roman match.

Attached: Dana-Brooke.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

I haven't put my two pennies in yet, but I will say this: Jordan wasn't over. It was the height of the "I Hate Roman Era". Anybody that fought Reigns had huge crowd support. The fact that you can't see that leads me to believe you do not know how wrestling works.

being racist is based as fuck

Attached: Peyton Naomi.jpg (934x1920, 134K)

OH NO NO NO!

holy ding-dong diddly workedola, when you actually try to get go away heat as a heel it's actual heat. I bet you think baron corbin has go away heat too ya mark

90% current roster not getting over is shitty creatives fault.

He actually played the cocky entitled fratboy heel well.

>talking about Jordan
>brings up Corbin
How much of a brainlet mark faggot can you be? Jordan had go away heat because he got NO reaction you complete faggot. They added to him to segments and he was just fucking there. A cardboard cut out. Much like you get no reaction when you pull out your nega cock. You should know go away heat because it is what you have eternally received from society since birth.

Nah, Jordan was based and was getting over. Gable has never even sniffed a reaction as a solo act. One thing I can say for sure is that your manlet ass is seething.

Bryan knew how to work a crowd and a mic. Gable is shit.

>accidentally got counted out and ref calls the finish
>Looks like he's about to cry and rolls up on a ball
>Worked to tears for a 205 filler match not getting finished in the way it was meant to

>Gable has never even sniffed a reaction as a solo act.
And neither has Jordan. The mistake was breaking them up. because Gable plays the goofball well when he has a literal block of wood straight man. And Jordan is a good worker with a look but the personality of said block of wood. You're a zoomer faggot. Go back and watch everything he was in post AA breaking up. You think that cringe story with Angle was getting him over? They literally dropped that because he got no love for it. Even Angle couldnt give this shitter the rub

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

I could never tell if his character was supposed to be played straight or not

>Triple H okayed this
The Marks are in charge

He was on his way there but Vince got bored of his new toy.

Should have stayed as Galloway on ghe indies, could've been a big fish in a pond rather than the shrimp in WWEs ocean he is now. The Shield/Roman feud really killed him, went from a legit threat to a jobber.

Gable could get over if he had a story line where Angle, after retiring, tries to coach him and live vicariously through him. Like one of those sports dads that gets too obsessed or the over demanding over the hill coach. Have him giving tips that lead to Gable gaining traction and wins at first. Then he gets more controlling and even if Gable wins but needs an extra move that Angle didnt suggest or map out, Angle slaps him and berates him until Gable cant take it anymore and flips on him.

There's a timeline where Gable was Kurt Angle's son
There's a timeline where Kurt Angle retired against John Cena

There's a timeline where people give a fuck about either of those things

*dabs*

Holy shit, TJP!

Nah, I'm a based millenial and Jordan was for sure getting reactions. Gable can't even convince Vince to give him a shot because he looks like a little manlet goblin.
The seethe is strong with you, buddy. Your projections are quite relevatory.

oh look its another queer poster desperately crying out for attention and yous with namefagging because his moomy and duhdy dont love him. has a small penis and copes with yous. future suicide for sure.

Already did it with jason jordan

>Nah, I'm a different kind of faggot
Short of calling Austin, Rock or digging up Macho Man they literally placed with every top star they had on RAM at the time and he got SHIT. Nothing. He didnt have the mic skills to work any angle. He had a look and could work in the ring until he turned into literal saw dust you revisionist faggot. The crowd was dead for him

Nah, Jordan got a reaction. I have the network. If I was getting worked as bad as you I'd look it up, but I know I'm right so I won't. Keep boiling, my guy.
You're mad

>I have the network.
That doesnt mean you have a brain in your head. Jordan was wasnt getting over with the crowd as either a solo face, which was their first try, or as a heel, which they went to because he was getting shitted on. Anyone with literally two eyes and ears could see that but seeing as you lack 1 dick and two balls it makes sense youre struggling.